Auburn OC Search, Part III

W.E.D

16 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

When do we fire up the OC hot Board? I will name the first usual suspect... Dell Mcgee

He wouldnt touch this disaster. He's (smartly IMO) playing the long game for his career.

5 minutes ago, GreenTiger said:

Still all we have at this point is hearsay. 

And the same people that always jump to negative conclusions. They never let hearsay go to waste. 

6 minutes ago, GreenTiger said:

Still all we have at this point is hearsay. 

Keep that head buried deep, ostrich 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, cbo said:

I like his offensive scheme too and I thought he had a detailed plan. I guess we will see. 

Me too. I was so looking forward to not running a high school offense for the first time in a long time. After that Mississippi State game, everything in the football program has been broken. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GAAubie said:

And the same people that always jump to negative conclusions. They never let hearsay go to waste. 

There’s the copium

Just now, W.E.D said:

Keep that head buried deep, ostrich 

Lol right? They act like we haven’t been constantly eating sh*t every day since the night we beat Ole Miss. 

image.gif.d37311702de90d5236c4ab6961db9e3a.gif

Some of the people on this board^^^

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

It is just  hard to understand how fast this has gone so wrong. Still hopeful but this slide has been disheartening. 

It really is one of the craziest things I’ve ever seen. We had momentum, and then MRS ST happened. And here we are wondering how did it get so bad so fast. 

We need really good news to go our way. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Lol right? They act like we haven’t been constantly eating sh*t every day since the night we beat Ole Miss. 

image.gif.d37311702de90d5236c4ab6961db9e3a.gif

Some of the people on this board^^^

There is a certain group of our fanbase who refuse to live in reality 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

There is a certain group of our fanbase who refuse to live in reality 

Hmm. That seems to be a disturbing trend everywhere. 

You know, I'm really looking forward to being able to discuss who replaces CBH. Will Greene go when Roberts is sworn in? If so, we should have "alignment" down pat.

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

In October we were 6-2 with wins against ranked opponents and gaining some recruiting momentum. Since then there has been a spiral and loss of momentum like I have not witnessed in all my fandom. Sounds rather obvious but at this point CBH has one option: win really big next year. It is just  hard to understand how fast this has gone so wrong. Still hopeful but this slide has been disheartening. 

It's wild. He went to possible COY candidate to "is he going to survive 2 years?"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

You know, I'm really looking forward to being able to discuss who replaces CBH.

I'm not. Auburn will revert back on its own and hire Clay Helton

I said it once and I'll say it again: we as Auburn fans should really pray that the Harsin hire doesn't end in calamity because with Brian Kelly in the SEC, we're pretty much guaranteed to run into 3 of the 5 best programs in the nation (with all 3 having 3 of the 5 best coaches as well) on a yearly basis. You could very well pencil-in those three games as losses, and that's not even accounting for the inclusion of Texas and Oklahoma into the conference in '25. We could be in for some ugly years.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1