Jump to content

Auburn OC Search, Part III


W.E.D
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Man, he was blasting me when the allegations broke. You should go read all  his posts. I told him if he was correct, I would admit so. But he just wouldn't stop. Now he wants to say he meant he will be gone in 9 months. But he can't keep his lies straight cause he also posts that Harsin will be gone by 2024.. But when the allegations broke, he couldn't wait to get on here and hunt me up.. I will give it to him though, he is an awesome crawfisher 

Let’s get your facts straight and stop BSing everyone…

 

On 1/31/2022 at 3:00 PM, Viper said:

Never said now. He will be gone by 12/1/22.

 

On 1/31/2022 at 3:04 PM, NWALA Tiger said:

I will take that wager 

12/1/22 would indeed be 9 1/2 months from now.

Based on his #18 recruiting class, I simply moved up my previous prediction of January 2024.

Further, I had never conversed with you prior. 

Further, you wanted to wager me, not the opposite.

You approached me. Not the opposite.

Once the allegations broke, you cried about it…

 

On 2/4/2022 at 7:50 PM, NWALA Tiger said:

Yeah, silly me for not putting a disclaimer on their like a scandal or racism accusations..

And now, you want to cry that I blasted and hunted you. Textbook hypocrite.

The hilarious part of your shenanigans is you’re treating Harsin’s unfounded allegations as a victory. A victory over what? A victory over whom?

A guy that’s going to suck 18M from Auburn this December instead of the 8-10M he was likely offered last week to go away. Congrats on your victory.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites





45 minutes ago, Viper said:

A guy that’s going to suck 18M from Auburn this December instead of the 8-10M he was likely offered last week to go away. Congrats on your victory.

Ace Recruiter Malzahn & staff sucked out almost $29 Million, Chizik and his gang took $11 Million and the Tuberville boys $6 Million, give or take. It’s kind of what we do. I take Harsin’s “ no thank you” as a move towards breaking the cycle. And for that I say thank you. If it causes you to want to jump off the roof, as it appears it does, I would suggest you direct your angst towards the common denominator in all of the above. 

Edited by PowerOfDixieland
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Viper said:

Let’s get your facts straight and stop BSing everyone…

 

 

12/1/22 would indeed be 9 1/2 months from now.

Based on his #18 recruiting class, I simply moved up my previous prediction of January 2024.

Further, I had never conversed with you prior. 

Further, you wanted to wager me, not the opposite.

You approached me. Not the opposite.

Once the allegations broke, you cried about it…

 

And now, you want to cry that I blasted and hunted you. Textbook hypocrite.

The hilarious part of your shenanigans is you’re treating Harsin’s unfounded allegations as a victory. A victory over what? A victory over whom?

A guy that’s going to suck 18M from Auburn this December instead of the 8-10M he was likely offered last week to go away. Congrats on your victory.

🤣 keep on posting .  Each retort makes you look more and more foolish. Man people on here are laughing at u. Don't u get that? I'm not trying to claim a victory for nothing... Unlike you, I want what's best for AU. You just wanna be right..I'm starting to feel kinda sorry for you.

Edited by NWALA Tiger
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, MaitlandTiger said:

Back to the original post—Who in the Sam Hill is going to coordinate our offense next year? 

Jay G said on rundown today he's hearing we're down to about 3 guys, with Major Applewhite being one of them. I'm guessing Kiesau could be the second depending on if he still doesn't want the job or not. I'm sure there's some wildcard no name from out west we've never heard of as well

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, au302 said:

Jay G said on rundown today he's hearing we're down to about 3 guys, with Major Applewhite being one of them.

I have no idea how good he is at OC. But, I've heard him speak at Texas High School coaching convention and he is a good character guy. I'd be fine with him since Harsin is probably gonna call plays anyway. Major was an undersized overachieving QB in college and would be a great influence on our QB's.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, auburnphan said:

Hero, no.  A stand up guy yes.  What did he say at the time that was not true?

Everything he said about AU being a racist school was a lie. He was being paid to lie and he did. I hope Craig stays far, far away from Auburn for the rest of his career.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, au302 said:

Jay G said on rundown today he's hearing we're down to about 3 guys, with Major Applewhite being one of them. I'm guessing Kiesau could be the second depending on if he still doesn't want the job or not. I'm sure there's some wildcard no name from out west we've never heard of as 

 

Edited by NWALA Tiger
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, DAG said:

I like major apple white 

I have always liked that name a long with Captain Munnerlyn.  I always thought those would make great names for the game CLUE.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, oracle79 said:

I have no idea how good he is at OC. But, I've heard him speak at Texas High School coaching convention and he is a good character guy. I'd be fine with him since Harsin is probably gonna call plays anyway. Major was an undersized overachieving QB in college and would be a great influence on our QB's.

If he comes I bet he has a great deal of control and calls plays. It will be a huge risk to come as some are predicting such a short boon or bust prognosis on Harsin’s status.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Major Applewhite. I know I could look this up, but nah. Now did he and Harsin work together at Texas?  Memory is not what it used to be, but I feel like they were both there around the same time. Now I’m curious. Maybe, I WILL Look it up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

If he comes I bet he has a great deal of control and calls plays. It will be a huge risk to come as some are predicting such a short boon or bust prognosis on Harsin’s status.

Good point. Any top flight OC that comes in would need assurances that he controls his own destiny to some extent. But Harsin is also in that same position. 

Hard to imagine we get a splash hire. An OL with major run blocking and depth concerns, limited pass catching options, no idea who the QB is and not a household name on the list, no assurances that the defense will be able to bail them out...

Kiesau, just take the damned job, let Harsin call the plays, and hope for the next Dameyune Craig to slide in at WR coach. Been saying it since Bobo was fired. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, McFU said:

I have always liked that name a long with Captain Munnerlyn.  I always thought those would make great names for the game CLUE.

My all-time favorite name is 1970's Browns wide receiver Fair Hooker. Former Ga. Tech player Buzz Nutter is a good one too. Then there's former Georgia DullDawg punter Happy Dix. :)

Edited by Mikey
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TXaubie said:

Major Applewhite. I know I could look this up, but nah. Now did he and Harsin work together at Texas?  Memory is not what it used to be, but I feel like they were both there around the same time. Now I’m curious. Maybe, I WILL Look it up. 

They were co-offensive coordinators at Texas for one year.  He is now at South Alabama I believe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, auburnphan said:

They were co-offensive coordinators at Texas for one year.  He is now at South Alabama I believe.

Wow!! Maybe my memory is not as bad as thought. Major had some kind CoEd drama, but have no idea the details on that. So probably should have kept that under my hat. 
 

Did Major have a stint at bama?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TXaubie said:

Wow!! Maybe my memory is not as bad as thought. Major had some kind CoEd drama, but have no idea the details on that. So probably should have kept that under my hat. 
 

Did Major have a stint at bama?

I believe SabAns first year as offensive coordinator

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Yeah similar... us old timers prefer the term crawfishing

Dang, you kids need everything explained Barney-style. 😜

Anyone who's ever tried to catch a crawfish by hand in a creek, which would be most of us prior to the bubble wrap childhood generation, can tell you that a crawfish can reverse direction in an eyeblink, and can go backwards about as fast as they can go forward. Hence the term "crawfishing" refers to someone trying to back out of something they said. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...