Auburn OC Search, Part III

W.E.D

3 minutes ago, gravejd said:

I like the Fuentes option but none of those guys seem like they would fit with what Harsin is trying to do. I was under the impression that he wanted to manage the offense and have someone come in and help game plan and coach QBs. Is that no longer the expectation? Applewhite and Fuentes would both want to run the offense and have control of it based on their history as establish OCs. I'm expecting someone similar to Davis....current QB coach with little to no OC experience. And hopefully with less personal problems. 

His first choice is a guy he trusts to run the offense, but because of <reasons> it seems he's shifted to a Davis hire as you describe. 

I'm guessing it would have happened by now if it was going to be Kiesau. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DAG said:

We got more QBs than offensive linemen lol

Line up 3 QBs behind 3 OLs, they'll never know what's coming.

Edited by Auburn02
  • Haha 2

I find this hard to believe r/t J.T Daniels. We don't need anymore QBs...If Cincinnati Bengals have shown you anything or the chiefs last year, you need quality offensive line play to win it all. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Auburn02 said:

Line up 3 QBs behind 3 OLs, they'll never know what's coming.

Hot potato, hot potato, hot potato THROW

2 hours ago, AUx said:

WigHotPotato.jpg

I just got flashbacks to 2004 when that was all my kid would watch on tv and listen to in the car.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, TigerPAC said:

🤮   man, those guys drove me insane...and my daughters did not even like them 

Same. BUT, I will say I enjoyed one segment where Kylie Minogue guest appeared ("Monkey Man"?). She was best person ever suited to be a "Wiggle".

You know you won't get this song out of your head for days now. Before departing the subject, let me just add "Big Red Car." You're welcomed.

• Angry 1

It is a technology driven world we live in. We just create an App and the fans pick the play and it shows up on a tablet Harsin has on the sidelines. 😂 

Also saves money for the AD to cover the budget shortfalls by not having to pay for more coaches. 

Edited by AlaskanFAN
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

It is a technology driven world we live in. We just create an App and the fans pick the play and it shows up on a tablet Harsin has on the sidelines. 😂 

Also saves money for the AD to cover the budget shortfalls by not having to pay for more coaches. 

Brilliant. And if we lose, we blame it on hackers in the Elbonian Republic.

2 hours ago, pensacolatiger said:

I’ll question the sanity of any individual that walks in the door w/ a desire for this position

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, mksdvm said:

Has Art Briles been mentioned? 2nd chance maybe? Slim picking at this point. 

"According to Zach Barnett of FootballScoop.com, Briles is being considered for the offensive coordinator position at Grambling State."

https://www.si.com/college/texas/news/longhorns-baylor-big-12-art-briles-texas-tech-grambling-state-offensive-coordinator

Edited by JBiGGiE
  • Like 1