Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

22 minutes ago, DAG said:

People going to choose what they want to believe . Yes it is possible the AD lied. It is also possible the media is running with their source even though it is fabricated. The media is not above lying all of a sudden. To me, there is no such thing as almost and that’s where it ends between truth and falsehood. 

Hmmm? The media lying, what?  I would never think of such things. 🙄 

Edited by autiger88
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

If he wins, everyone will miraculously start liking him and his job would be smooth sailing. If he wins. 

How likely do we really think this is though? Calzada is your likely starter at QB. The OL is back but weren't world beaters by any means. We lose Zakoby, Smoke and McCreary on defense. WR is a black hole. 

Then you have the recruiting. It wasn't good before, even though it was his bump class which is usually a coach's best recruiting class. After this, I don't see any way we can maintain from this year's sub-par effort, much less improve. 

If you aren't sure you're gonna fire a guy or not, don't cut his legs out from under him. He is done at Auburn sometime in the year 2022, and his buyout is only $4m less after this season. 

• Like 5

199.jpeg

Post. Be 200. Page 200.

Edited by AUx
  • Love 1

1 week. 200. 24-36 hours. iminent. :dead:

200.png

Edited by AUx
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, LaphroaigWDE said:

How likely do we really think this is though? Calzada is your likely starter at QB. The OL is back but weren't world beaters by any means. We lose Zakoby, Smoke and McCreary on defense. WR is a black hole. 

Then you have the recruiting. It wasn't good before, even though it was his bump class which is usually a coach's best recruiting class. After this, I don't see any way we can maintain from this year's sub-par effort, much less improve. 

If you aren't sure you're gonna fire a guy or not, don't cut his legs out from under him. He is done at Auburn sometime in the year 2022, and his buyout is only $4m less after this season. 

No likely. Hey sucks and he’s set us up for a nice little bottom of the SEC run. I was just saying. As bad as everything is for him, he could fix it if he humbled himself and played the game.

• Facepalm 1

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

No likely. Hey sucks and he’s set us up for a nice little bottom of the SEC run. I was just saying. As bad as everything is for him, he could fix it if he humbled himself and played the game.

I don't even think that would fix it at this point lol. Dude is a dead man walking coach.

• Like 1

So is this Allen green or not? Because I distinctly remember when everything was good and everybody was happy with Harsin it was said on here that he didn't really get Harsin someone else set it up........now it's bad so it's back in Green again? 🤔

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cole256 said:

So is this Allen green or not? Because I distinctly remember when everything was good and everybody was happy with Harsin it was said on here that he didn't really get Harsin someone else set it up........now it's bad so it's back in Green again? 🤔

Look I'll admit, I was one that backed Harsin till Mason walked( I didn't always like his calls)  that's when I started learning more towards something ain't right. 🤷 

To answer your question is it AGs fault probably, is it the Bots and PTBs fault probably. A lot of blame is on everybody in that football facility. IMO. Including Harsin. 

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Well I guess one bright spot for all of this is we can look forward to the gifs and memes next fall. They will be glorious. 😎

beer-3178447_5a79d_hd.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AU-24 said:

At the end of a tumultuous season, Harsin had blown off a press conference after he had ditched a postgame radio appearance and Mohajir had to go get him at his house.

It was not a pleasant conversation, according to some folks who were there.

ASU avoided the whole firing issue when Boise State picked Harsin, who had been Chris Petersen's offensive coordinator before going to Jonesboro.

All of this makes you wonder exactly who did the vetting for Auburn when they were looking for somebody to take over for Malzahn. They picked Harsin.

Who did the vetting: Allen Greene who’s contract will not be renewed.

Have you not read any of the previous posts?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DAG said:

CBH is the type of personality that seemingly could handle this. Now, can he rally the troops? That is the key.

The some of the players who don't like him have in many cases left. He's got other guys who are all in.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

One fact I’m late to learning. Our highest ranked recruit this year would be #18 in Bama’s class. Let’s not talk about OL recruiting. Pair that with players saying Harsin doesn’t get it and the departure of three black coaches (two willingly, and one with a huge pay cut), and the administration had to look in.

I haven’t quit on Harsin, and I certainly don’t give the administration a pass for how they’ve handled it—way too much none of us know-but I don’t know what a path coming back looks like.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DyeCampAlum said:

One fact I’m late to learning. Our highest ranked recruit this year would be #18 in Bama’s class. Let’s not talk about OL recruiting. Pair that with players saying Harsin doesn’t get it and the departure of three black coaches (two willingly, and one with a huge pay cut), and the administration had to look in.

I haven’t quit on Harsin, and I certainly don’t give the administration a pass for how they’ve handled it—way too much none of us know-but I don’t know what a path coming back looks like.

There is no path back.

We need to go all in on Deion Sanders. 

• Like 1