Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Time to listen to insider Cole again because he's been telling the board this from day one.

Two ways to lose a team, don't play your best players and not showing you love and care for your players. You see I don't care who you are you aren't going to be successful if you don't embrace African American culture. You don't have to agree with everything but you are going to have to care. Period.

Lastly, I told you, if you want to know the TRUTH. Just watch the players. They'll always lead you to the truth.

Curious as to what evidence you had from day one or what leads you to believe that CBH doesn't embrace African American Culture?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

One thing I do find kinda funny about the “he verbally abused players and staff” is that tons of other vaunted coaches do it in plain sight on the sidelines every Saturday afternoon, and no one says anything about it. 

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t understand talking to other human beings that way.  But why is it okay for some to do it in public on national television and others get crucified for allegedly doing it in private? 

10 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

One thing I do find kinda funny about the “he verbally abused players and staff” is that tons of other vaunted coaches do it in plain sight on the sidelines every Saturday afternoon, and no one says anything about it. 

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t understand talking to other human beings that way.  But why is it okay for some to do it in public on national television and others get crucified for allegedly doing it in private? 

IMO it’s who u are and what ur credentials are. All Saban has to do is hold out his hand . Also we don’t know how they are being treated off camera.

This is embarrassing.  If we fire a coach after 12 months for any reason other than his on field results then we deserve to be behind the mississippi and arkansas teams.   

2 minutes ago, woodford said:

Harsin didn’t have a TikTok so he can’t gel with the players. Sad!

As you cry about how bad we are 😂

Edited by cole256

It's not possible for Harsin to stay at this point with what is coming out even if the affair rumors are not true.  It's just a question of the contract settlement, and how bad a black eye we take over the hiring and firing.

1 minute ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Curious as to what evidence you had from day one or what leads you to believe that CBH doesn't embrace African American Culture?

I'm sure you are

• Dislike 2

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I really didn't know!

Dude I’ve lost track of the players that have left the bleeding is so bad. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

NO decent coach will come here because of literally what's happening now with the boosters. You can't handcuff a coach and expect to hire a decent coach

I would say to that money talks. I think Freeze would take on the challenge. Some might not believe in redemption but I do. Unpopular opinion would be Dan Mullen who might be interested.

1 minute ago, AEAugirl said:

Dude I’ve lost track of the players that have left the bleeding is so bad. 

Me too. Would literally need a list that I'm sure we have somewhere! This is crazy

Edited by cole256

I'm sure you are

What is that supposed to mean? I am asking you a genuine question since you said that. Forget it then, cuz.

edit- You make a post implying that you knew from day 1 that CBH doesn't embrace African American Culture and then somebody just ask why you feel that way and you act that way? 

Edited by Tigerpro2a
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 1

Just now, e808 said:

Unpopular opinion would be Dan Mullen who might be interested.

Mullen? Please tell me you're joking

I'm sure you are

So you're not going to offer any facts to back up your previous statement?

Going to be hilarious when we bring in a Steele or Muschamp, who are going to be just as big of a-holes as Harsin supposedly is. Gus is the only coach that seemed to have the no cursing, players coach style 

2 minutes ago, e808 said:

I would say to that money talks. I think Freeze would take on the challenge. Some might not believe in redemption but I do. Unpopular opinion would be Dan Mullen who might be interested.

Freeze is the answer. Our fans our incredibly hilarious with how they complain about hires. Sometimes all it takes is timing. The time to strike is now.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, e808 said:

IMO it’s who u are and what ur credentials are. All Saban has to do is hold out his hand . Also we don’t know how they are being treated off camera.

Saban is a piece of work. I did enjoy him watching him chewing out Kiffen on camera. But your relationship with your players and coaches can survive that if they think you are fair, have their back,  and have their best interests at heart at the end of the day. If the players and coaches don't feel that way, then verbal abuse is absolutely intolerable.  I don't think it's ever a good idea, but you do have to hold folks accountable.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, selias said:

Mullen? Please tell me you're joking

I was responding to the question of no one wanting the job. I was just saying unpopular but he might take the job to redeem himself. My wish list is still Freeze or Aranda for now.

6 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

He doesn’t. It’s the easiest excuse imaginable that doesn’t require any explanation. 

Just now, gctiger said:

So you're not going to offer any facts to back up your previous statement?

No I'm not going to argue with people about race stuff that doesn't believe race stuff. 

You can go with the players leaving coincidentally and them constantly talking about the way they are treated is an overall plot of them all getting together and lying.

And I don't see anybody else on here having to name their source. When you go demand it from someone else you can then come back to me

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • Sad 1