Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

2 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

Except Bruce had a BBQ at his house, and Freeze hired hookers.  There’s a big, big difference there. 

2 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

Well this is an interesting tweet considering the timing. 

https://twitter.com/SchmeddingJeff/status/1489630012189904899?s=20&t=3yuydNW5Rjvnwm4RVkN2ag

Ouch!  

6 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

He don't have nothing to do with the conversation you and I were having. I could care less about the history. You chose to act the way you did to me before he said a word and I responded before he said a word. So don't give me that hitch a wagon BS. If you don't want to discourse, do not respond. I don't hold grudges on here and regardless of previous conversations I am open to talk with anyone. You don't want to then don't reply back or ignore me. 

If he has nothing to do with it then don't speak for him. That's common sense. So I'll give you exactly what you should get, like I said miss me on your posse up because I could care less

• Haha 1

Back on Topic.  Harsin's Sister in Law is tweeting through it too...

sil.thumb.png.0691daae7763238ba4b4a5c0dc26bcee.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, e808 said:

That’s not totally true at least not on the defensive side of the ball. I believe Cowart left because he couldn’t handle what Gardner was dishing out.

Yeah, valid point. Gus did build some of that mentality around him. Maybe BH needs to establish more hires that would balance him out in a similar manner. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Give you one guess

It's not hard to believe it's a factor here. Much more believable than a third of the team being soft and unable to take hard coaching, like most on here are saying. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

2 things here. I was referring to the facepalm I gave you on your response to me when I asked you about the African American Culture....The facepalm I gave you for the Lee Hunter Post was because he been gone for weeks. I didn't realize you were that sensitive that if someone face palms you that all civil discourse goes out the window. Noted.

I'm not sensitive at all but if I'm watched and told to avoid stuff and you start an interaction with that how the hell am I supposed to take it. Coincidentally watch who all start liking and laughing your post.

And it's not that I care it's don't pretend I'm making something up or I don't know what I'm talking about because it's clear as day

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

This keeps getting worse when I think that’s not possible.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Get them off social media. Jfc. Between the coaches subtweeting when s*** goes down every time something happens and family members chiming in, this staff is just petty 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Now THAT is really interesting.  I can't wait to see where this goes.

3 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I don't think it's always that simple.  Like someone said above, you can coach kids hard, dog cuss 'em, yell at them and work their ass to the bone like Pearl, Saban and others do.  But they'll only accept it if they believe you care about them as people - that you have their best interests at heart.  That you want to see them succeed and have the best shot at their dreams.  Absent that, you're just an a**hole.

I was just commenting that they're two very different personalities, so its a huge culture shock for the players.  Just a speculation. Easy with the name-calling.

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I mean, I am in the Harsin camp.  But she doesn't know how big a fire our money people are

11 minutes ago, e808 said:

Are both situations the same or being put under the same characterization. This is assuming that the alleged allegation against CBH are factual.

If it's all bs then he'll probably stay right? Seems like this is a for cause or bust and the other issues of abuse will have to be the reason. Would look horrible to fire him for morality reasons involving a sex scandal and then hire Freeze, whether he deserves a redemption shot or not 

1 minute ago, zeroforwinger said:

Yeah these folks are straight trash. 

Knew they were white trash the second I saw their family. See how the dresses and did their hair? lol 

5 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

This is BAD. Now we're having Twitter and IG wars. WOW

8 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Sounds like he wants to stay at AU.

That would be great. Seems like a good dude and a good defensive mind. Hard to see the Boise crew not going down with the ship with him on this though. Doubt Freeze or Steele would retain them 

1 minute ago, AUCE05 said:

I mean, I am in the Harsin camp.  But she doesn't know how big a fire our money people are

Yeahhhh, this isn’t Boise, and Harsin isn’t our favorite son.  She probably should sit this one out. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I don't think it's always that simple.  Like someone said above, you can coach kids hard, dog cuss 'em, yell at them and work their ass to the bone like Pearl, Saban and others do.  But they'll only accept it if they believe you care about them as people - that you have their best interests at heart.  That you want to see them succeed and have the best shot at their dreams.  Absent that, you're just an a**hole.

Whoops, my bad. After reading that comment again, I realize you werent calling me an a-hole. Just coaches like you described. Agreed. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cbo said:

It's not hard to believe it's a factor here. Much more believable than a third of the team being soft and unable to take hard coaching, like most on here are saying. 

It's funny all the out of bounds stuff that's said on here. If I bring up race.....that's when everybody starts demanding and policing stuff. 

How many people checked the guy who said the black coach was chasing a check? 

• Like 2