Briefly try to explain. I’m on Twitter a lot. But spaces are new to me

Edited by wcware

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

So did he get fired yet or..

Crank it up bud, you only need 15 more posts to make it 300 in this thread😀

Edited by Proud Tiger

2 minutes ago, wcware said:

Briefly try to explain. I’m on Twitter a lot. But spaces are new to me

I'm almost never on Twitter and had to teach myself about spaces because WED called me a boomer, but I believe it's basically just an open conference line where anyone can start one, anyone can join and anyone can request to speak.

2 minutes ago, Auburn02 said:

I'm almost never on Twitter and had to teach myself about spaces because WED called me a boomer, but I believe it's basically just an open conference line where anyone can start one, anyone can join and anyone can request to speak.

Yeah I did a Bryan Harsin search and found what he was talking about 

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Dealing with psychotic patients 

If you follow this thread long enough, you may start asking them for advice lol

Ps. No offense those that need the help.  😉 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, MagnoliaGoldie said:

I have read here for a long time, but I just joined today, so I could show my kids one day where I was when we still didn't know if Harsin was in/out.

I went to AU during the Dameyun Craig/Ben Leard years. 

Ahh the orange drop shadow number days. Nice!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MagnoliaGoldie said:

I have read here for a long time, but I just joined today, so I could show my kids one day where I was when we still didn't know if Harsin was in/out.

I went to AU during the Dameyun Craig/Ben Leard years. 

Welcome!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, shuebru said:

Don't go there.    A quick google search shows that David Marts is an Arkansas fan that changed his profile picture to look like an AU fan

Yes, and he also started a Twitter space that there was about 700 people in talking about how “he was breaking it first” lol 

54 minutes ago, metafour said:

The recruiting dead period ended Jan 13th.
Harsin left to recruit for the first time on Jan 24th.

In the meantime; a 2023 Top 100 player in Alabama from right down the road at Central HS who had visited for ~FOUR games last season, announced a Top 5 without Auburn in it. Auburn was believed to be the leader at one point. The kids at Central are pissed that that Harsin basically waited till the last day to visit their school; meanwhile every other SEC coach had already long made them a priority.

This is his recruiting and there are many other examples.

He has no idea how to recruit in this region; or what the recruiting work is like.

IT'S HIS FAULT.

You can find other examples if you wish. Like sending Zac Etheridge to a Georgia HS Coaching event where Kirby Smart and other SEC head coaches were in attendance. Apparently Harsin is too important to make an appearance. At a similar Alabama HS event, Harsin showed up and delivered a speech...then left. Meanwhile Saban stayed after the event and had dinner with the coaches in attendance.

This is a recurring story, along with the fact that "his" coaches are fish out of water in recruiting down here. They basically all got shut out. NIL is also a complete contradiction to everything that the "Boise Culture" stands for; so don't expect him to make that a priority at all when recruiting HS kids. It's already basically lost us recruits like Trevonte Citizen. I've also heard that Harsin basically made no mention of NIL when he was pitching the WR from Oregon (Darrius Clemons) and the kid ended up visiting once to Michigan on the last weekend before early-signing day and ended up signing there. This was a kid that Harsin had a prior long-standing relationship with. Harsin actually blew that recruitment TWICE lol.

Then fire his ass, pay him the money and move on. Last freaking week. WTH do you think recruiting is gonna look like if the money men don't pony up the bucks? As bad as you and I think Harsin screwed up recruiting, this has been a sh*t show like no other. If AU doesn't move now, and I'm not sure they EVER had a legit reason as far as his contract is concerned, explain how this is not the penultimate JABA.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

I think the fact we haven't heard anything yet doesn't look good for Harsin Imo.

The longer it plays out the better for him... because he's still employed. If it was cut and dry there'd be no need to wait. Bet they're trying to get more on him and get him to settle 

So Auburn made a rule yesterday that would give them an opening to fire Harsin with cause for not cooperating.  Wonder if they want phone records and what not?

1 minute ago, au302 said:

The longer it plays out the better for him... because he's still employed. If it was cut and dry there'd be no need to wait. Bet they're trying to get more on him and get him to settle 

Nah they just trying to see if he would work for it