Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

Guest MustardSeed
2 minutes ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

Boy the lawsuit that would come if they suddenly change a policy and then try to screw someone out of 18 mil.  Y’all think it’s a mess now. Surely the PTB aren’t that stupid. But…then again…..

Could also be completely irrelevant to Harsins situation but hey, JHok needs some money so…

Hoke said.. There’s more: In Section 20 of Bryan Harsin’s contract, it allows for termination "for cause" for failure to comply with University rule/policy. Section 26 requires a 30-day written notice for breach.

It is already in his contract..

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

This has to have been a long standing policy that maybe was just updated today.

There is absolutely no way Auburn is going to create a policy on Feb 9th, then Fire in him in 24 hours b/c he didn't comply.  This is a random coincidence and Hoke is being a complete moron

I'm not comfortable saying something like that. There's no revision history documenting changes made, no listed approval chain (by title or individual), etc.

That's not a policy I would even try to defend in front of a review board. There's just so much wrong and missing from that policy, it's practically a joke.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

I’m sure Auburn’s attorneys reviewed this and may have even suggested this.  An institution as large as Auburn University isn’t going to do something like this without feeling pretty confident from a legal standpoint.

Auburn needs better legal representation if they signed off on that policy prior to publication.

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

IF THERE IS NO COACHING SEARCH I BLAME YOU KNOW THAT!!!!! lmao

I won't be on gnis board if there isn't a coaching search. Can't handle that level of chaos and negabarner-ness.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

Hmm so you think Harsin really skipped the country to keep from cooperating .. lol Jk

In all the investigations I have been a part of we opened with that statement.

• Haha 1

Guest MustardSeed
4 minutes ago, selias said:

Auburn needs better legal representation if they signed off on that policy prior to publication.

Probably not even a real Auburn policy 😂

15 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Can we get this over with already. No way he would want to stay even if absolved of this stuff. 

He has to stay long enough to salvage career. From his perspective.

Edited by Hank2020
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Auburneagle said:

Brandon Marcello just said on this live that he was just told Harsin plans to attend the coaching meeting tomorrow

Oh of course he does. He’s going to give the University the finger every chance he gets. And he’s going to make them make themselves look as bad as possible.

33 minutes ago, selias said:

Honestly, it looks like it was drawn up 45 minutes before publishing. 😂

Really glad I added the HR component to my Paychex services.  That policy most certainly came from Toby Flenderson's office.   I know Auburn doesn't have a law school, but the administration can't really be that stupid., can they.....nevermind.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Oh of course he does. He’s going to give the University the finger every chance he gets. And he’s going to make them make themselves look as bad as possible.

Like they need the help...

• Like 2

There is just no way he can be kept at this point. He already sucks at recruiting. Now recruits are going to know he’s a lame duck coach. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

They need no help. 

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

There is just no way he can be kept at this point. He already sucks at recruiting. Now recruits are going to know he’s a lame duck coach. 

Everyone on earth knows they want to fire him for one reason or another. They should just sack up and fire without cause at this point. This is beyond embarrassing 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest MustardSeed
1 minute ago, JuscAUse! said:

They need no help. 

I’m out of reactions for the day but 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍👍

So let me get this straight. There's a 30 day countdown, so you fire him in a month. A week to get in a new coach, and another one to get the staff. We'll be in the middle of spring ball. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Guest MustardSeed
27 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Can we get this over with already. No way he would want to stay even if absolved of this stuff. 

Didn’t you hear?  It was made official here 5 hours ago

20 minutes ago, Auburneagle said:

Brandon Marcello just said on this live that he was just told Harsin plans to attend the coaching meeting tomorrow

Yeah I'll believe it when I see it, or hear about it 🤣

Guest MustardSeed
2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Yeah I'll believe it when I see it, or hear about it 🤣

Imagine the amount of press 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Imagine the amount of press 😂😂😂

Good God, I can only imagine lol 🤣 

Harsin walking into the meeting tomorrow. 

icegif-4456.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest MustardSeed
1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

Good God, I can only imagine lol 🤣 

Harsin walking into the meeting tomorrow. 

icegif-4456.gif

🙌🙌🤣🤣🤣