Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

That would be a no go sir but we can talk about other options for coaches, I'm sure we could come to agreement on atleast one 🤣 

Just think about Hugh Freeze and Demetrius Davis lol ( the hype is real)

• Like 2

Don’t shoot the messenger:

Mike Bianchi of the Orlando Sentinel reports Malzahn, now the coach at UCF, took the “high road” on Wednesday the columnist suggested Auburn would be better off today had it not fired Malzahn. In fact, Bianchi called it an “idiotic decision” to get rid of Malzahn.

“I’m not going to get into what’s going on there,” Malzahn told Bianchi. “I just feel blessed to be here.”

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/2022/02/ucfs-gus-malzahn-on-auburn-bryan-harsin-situation-im-just-blessed-to-be-here.html

I would love to be a fly on the wall at a coaches convention and hear the true perception of the Auburn HC job. 

• Like 1

Loose lips sinks ships mentality will never ever be associated with Auburn fb.    Everyone will always know exactly what is going wrong at Auburn, even if not factual, they’ll just fill in the blanks for themselves.  From PTB leaking info to beat writers to the fans discussing/fanning the flames all our dirty laundry is always on full display.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Me checking in on this thread...

aoIJmaGrFi.gif

It's all good. Ready for another day of trench warfare. Hotdogs and mustard gas. Mmmmm.

eur-trenchwarfare.jpeg

eur-trenchwarfare-masks.jpeg

Edited by AUx
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I love how Auburn is evil and idiotic to fire Gus, but Florida and LSU are completely fine. Sheesh.

And UF played for a SEC championship in 2020.  Gus had to go.  6-4 was a good year, per Gus.  Abysmal OL recruiting.  But we will hear this angle until we win.  

42 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

I would love to be a fly on the wall at a coaches convention and hear the true perception of the Auburn HC job. 

I think we know the perception.  I would much rather be the fly that listens to Jimbo and his conversations.

4 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Don’t shoot the messenger:

Mike Bianchi of the Orlando Sentinel reports Malzahn, now the coach at UCF, took the “high road” on Wednesday the columnist suggested Auburn would be better off today had it not fired Malzahn. In fact, Bianchi called it an “idiotic decision” to get rid of Malzahn.

“I’m not going to get into what’s going on there,” Malzahn told Bianchi. “I just feel blessed to be here.”

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/2022/02/ucfs-gus-malzahn-on-auburn-bryan-harsin-situation-im-just-blessed-to-be-here.html

Those entitled Auburn fans should've been grateful Malzahn only lost 4 games a year!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Those entitled Auburn fans should've been grateful Malzahn only lost 4 games a year!

This IS what the rest of college football media and fans think. You don't necessarily make a lot of friends working your way up, but once you get there - as we've seen with bama - the jackals suddenly turn into bootlickers. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

This is how i read this too. Like we don’t have a right to pursue anything above mediocrity after…..checks notes..8 years!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

This is how i read this too. Like we don’t have a right to pursue anything above mediocrity after…..checks notes..8 years!

Because we aren't Bama so we need to sit down, shut up and be ok with mediocrity. You didn't know this? 🤷 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Those entitled Auburn fans should've been grateful Malzahn only lost 5 or 6 games a year because we aren't Bama or Georgia!

FIFY!

Edited by autiger88

5 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Because we aren't Bama so we need to sit down, shut up and be ok with mediocrity. You didn't know this? 🤷 

To be fair to the idiot comments, Auburn is idiotic for firing Gus just to replace him with a guy who’s a complete unknown. Only Freeze will redeem this idiotic behavior. 

image.gif.54da17d4f9471c66ca88552553e51574.gif

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, DAG said:

Are you finally going to get on the high freeze train though ? Lol 

I think we should call it the Hugh Pew.  

• Haha 2