Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

This scene just played out in AUFamily thread fashion 

This wins the day. I dgaf what anyone says. Possibly the year.

23 minutes ago, jknighton said:

Not necessarily you but a portion of our fan base. You have to admit that some posters could care less about facts at all. They just want him gone and will use any conjecture to try and sway the masses.

? What do you mean care less about facts?

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Nothing, including you not buying me my '69 Camaro. :(

Yeah that’s yella fella money car. I do have a real nice 2006 f-150 you might settle for 😂 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Unless of course, you simply stand by your post/your source or, apologize for your post.  You know, basic, fundamental decency.

I stand by the post I made apologizing for my first short post explaining why. Tell me what I said that is wrong at this point in time?

2 minutes ago, wcware said:

Yeah that’s yella fella money car. I do have a real nice 2006 f-150 you might settle for 😂 

Too funny, because I'm actually at that point in my life (read: home ownership and parenthood) where I daydream about something just like that for a 3rd vehicle. 

14 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

If you had any integrity or character, you would admit you made a mistake.  You would take responsibility.  You should never have posted what you did if you did not have complete faith in your source.  This is the real problem, wanting to be the message board hero regardless of what it means to anyone else, people putting their interests ahead of the interest of Auburn. 

My bad though, I gave you the benefit of the doubt.  You will never get me again though.  Your credibility score is too far into the negative.  Unless of course, you simply stand by your post/your source or, apologize for your post.  You know, basic, fundamental decency.

@bigbird  look at this!!!!

4 minutes ago, LaphroaigWDE said:

I've said it several times but they have reasons that they do not want him on the job any longer because of things he's done (or not done), but they aren't things that are going to lose him a buyout. 

Just rip the bandaid off and pay him. It'll cost way more than $18m long term if we keep him because of lost revenue. 

I agree. He's playing this very smart and has us by the nuts, and rightfully so if we don't have cause. When you go down the path we went down, better hope you get enough or be willing to pay up big time if you don't. 

Because I don't see how things go back to "normal." He'll have won the power struggle, and some people gonna look absolutely foolish and lose a ton of credibility, if not forced to resign their positions in disgrace  

19 minutes ago, Mitchie said:

This whole thing is turning Harsin into George Costanza, and Auburn into Play Now.

It reminds me  of Dwight filing his weekly grievances against Jim trying to get him fired.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

The kicker for me is I know he has posted before because he has twice as many comments posted as I do (11K+).  I just have no earthly idea where I have been missing them.

I think it was mostly on the political board which has as much good info on topics as this thread has on Harsin's employment status.

9 minutes ago, LaphroaigWDE said:

Marcello said last night that money is not an issue and they will pay him, just a question of how much. I'm convinced he won't be leading the team on the field this fall until I see it with my own eyes. 

You  saying you think he is gone? Careful or you will be called on by some here to tell you how wrong you are.

• Dislike 2

Just now, autiger88 said:

Ok? Still doesn't answer my question, what are you alluding to by saying could care less about facts? 

Posters not caring whether something is factual or not. To post something to push their narrative. Such as "Harsin had an affair" or "Harsin is a racist" or "Harsin was going to be fired at Arky St. after 1 year". None of those have been proven facts have they?

Just now, Proud Tiger said:

You  saying you think he is gone? Careful or you will be called on by some here to tell you how wrong you are.

Man you know that's not why they are calling you out and you know it. Stop it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Freak said:

I think it was mostly on the political board which has as much good info on topics as this thread has on Harsin's employment status.

What are you talking about, it's a great place for people to come together and share their common interests.

Shoot Yourself In The Head GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Yeah I 100% think hes gone. I don't know anything. Everyone falls on one side or the other as to what they think happens, but I don't see how you give this guy the keys to the kingdom after trying to publicly execute him in the square. He will burn it down, then still get a hefty buyout next year after taking an at-the-desk vacation for 9 months. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jknighton said:

Posters not caring whether something is factual or not. To post something to push their narrative. Such as "Harsin had an affair" or "Harsin is a racist" or "Harsin was going to be fired at Arky St. after 1 year". None of those have been proven facts have they?

Ok I get that, I mean I think he should be fired but I get that they haven't been proven, I get your stance on that one.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, GunsmithAU said:

One can find a joke funny without needing to agreeable or in good taste. 

First rule of holes- when you're in one quit digging. If it was in bad taste don't defend it. 

Just now, autiger88 said:

Ok I get that, I mean I think he should be fired but I get that they haven't been proven, I get your stance on that one.

Losing games, poor recruiting, running off your subordinates, losing more players to the portal than gaining? Those are all facts. Fire him for that if you will. That's all I'm saying.

• Like 2
  • Love 1