Jump to content

Harsin Drama Megathread


TitanTiger
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, GunsmithAU said:

Ardently disagree. Jokes of all kind can be funny. Whether dark, disagreeable, stereotypes, etc. Nothing is off limits in comedy. Hell many of the biggest comics today come from the domain of sexist, racist, bad taste humor. 

Red Foxx, Dave Chappelle, George Carlin, Richard Pryor, all funny as hell and dirty as hell.  Just stop hurting this family in public-  if you repost or applaud and defend who sent it- you're as low as they are. Wouldn't be funny a bit if it was you or your family. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites





2 minutes ago, WarEagleT said:

You used the word Dude- you're irrelevant to the point being made.  If 10,000 people repeat an unsubstantiated rumor on social media, or defend it, they're complicit. Think Harsin's wife and kids think it's funny, especially if untrue? 

My best friend died on a hill in a real war. Go away with your find another hill nonsense..."Dude". 

Again, the Harsin's have bigger issues than this tweet.  And they won't give a 💩 if it's not true.

Sorry about your friend, but they aren't relevant to your posts.

 

Now, please carry on with your self righteousness.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, WarEagleT said:

Red Foxx, Dave Chappelle, George Carlin, Richard Pryor, all funny as hell and dirty as hell.  Just stop hurting this family in public-  if you repost or applaud and defend who sent it- you're as low as they are. Wouldn't be funny a bit if it was you or your family. 

Thanks for being the funny police and the final arbiter on comedy. 

 

  • Dislike 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, AUscw2011 said:

NetJet to Miami from Auburn later tonight… Steele on the return flight?! 🤣😂

7F4C2710-F380-4431-AB74-2B976AD108E2.png

Let’s hope not. Be positive. It’s Mario Cristobal.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Why is it interesting. The same people posting stuff, we already know how you feel about him lol. We know you don't want him to be our coach and he probably won't be at the end of the day, but can we get some relevant data? Like dang lol. I mean is this how you guys spend your hard earn money at the eagle nest board? Lol. 

Pretty sure you're aware, but you got in excess of 300 of 'em on this one thread.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, PowerOfDixieland said:

Pretty sure you're aware, but you got in excess of 300 of 'em on this one thread.

Yeah but I am a boss so I can do that . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, PowerOfDixieland said:

Prove it.  Write the check and shut this s*** down, lol.

I refuse I believe this thread deserves another year despite it flaws!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I refuse I believe this thread deserves another year despite it flaws!

Harsin likewise....? 

Not sure I can take another day, but it's sure looking like we may be here for a while.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

You  saying you think he is gone? Careful or you will be called on by some here to tell you how wrong you are.

You both are wrong at least at this point in time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Harsin likewise....? 

Not sure I can take another day, but it's sure looking like we may be here for a while.

No Harsin should be fired for the sake to end this drama.  Unfortunately it’s going to take Auburn taking the L and paying the man his money to do so , which I am thinking they do not want to do. Thanks for adding to my post count. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, icanthearyou said:

If you had any integrity or character, you would admit you made a mistake.  You would take responsibility.  You should never have posted what you did if you did not have complete faith in your source.  This is the real problem, wanting to be the message board hero regardless of what it means to anyone else, people putting their interests ahead of the interest of Auburn. 

My bad though, I gave you the benefit of the doubt.  You will never get me again though.  Your credibility score is too far into the negative.  Unless of course, you simply stand by your post/your source or, apologize for your post.  You know, basic, fundamental decency.

 

 

Star Trek Do Not Want GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, DAG said:

No Harsin should be fired for the sake to end this drama.  Unfortunately it’s going to take Auburn taking the L and paying the man his money to do so , which I am thinking they do not want to do. Thanks for adding to my post count. 

No doubt. After hearing that Auburn went cheap during the original search, we all should have expected this. 

Edited by Randman5000
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Balderdash! Does someone need some Stuart Smalley time? 

Stuart Smalley GIFs | Tenor

Lol, I meant in the scheme of things but yeah, I don't think I could screw it up worse for sure. :)

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

I stand by the post I made apologizing for my first short post explaining why. Tell me what I said that is wrong at this point in time?

I guess you’re just going to keep lying and hope everyone else is either dumb enough to believe you or didn’t see what you wrote yesterday. Tell me how going from, “He’s gone!”

to

Well he may be gone. we don't know yet. As far as things revelant I guess almost all of us could eliminate every post we have made in this thread, stating with the guy with the most (LOL). Sorry, couldn't resist.”

doesn’t equate to you being wrong. You know who acted like they knew? You. Instead of saying you got it wrong you waltz in like nothing happened and want to make smart comments when people call you out. All you have to do is admit you (or your source) was wrong. It happens. I’m not mad at you for that. What is pathetic is how you now want to act like you’re an innocent poster that people are ganging up on.

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, HarsinVOL said:

 

He'll be happy to take the $17M and blow town. There are already other offers of value if Auburn goes away.

Wait you're telling me Harsin has other offers? I find it extremely hard to believe that he would be employed at any position beyond an analyst for at least a year.

Edited by AUTUmike
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, HarsinVOL said:

There are already other offers of value if Auburn goes away.

Auburn isn't "going away", pretty sure you mean the other way around. 

At this point I'm thinking he'd make one hell of a prison warden, just spitballing.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, icanthearyou said:

If you had any integrity or character, you would admit you made a mistake.  You would take responsibility.  You should never have posted what you did if you did not have complete faith in your source.  This is the real problem, wanting to be the message board hero regardless of what it means to anyone else, people putting their interests ahead of the interest of Auburn. 

My bad though, I gave you the benefit of the doubt.  You will never get me again though.  Your credibility score is too far into the negative.  Unless of course, you simply stand by your post/your source or, apologize for your post.  You know, basic, fundamental decency.

 

 

Quality over quantity. Excellent post. 

  • Dislike 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The streaming services have been looking for 2 years for a cut throat fantasy drama to replace GOT. They’d pay $10’s of millions for a premise and a pilot script (…..thread)

Edited by auburnatl1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, AUTUmike said:

Wait you're telling me Harsin has other offers? I find it extremely hard to believe that he would be employed at any position beyond an analyst for at least a year.

Yeah, it wasn't stated what the offers are for. 

I know a lot of restaurants in my area are offering great perks to new hires. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DAG said:

Nobody is stoping them for firing him for being a "bad coach." 

And how do you know that for certain? 

  • Dislike 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, HarsinVOL said:

Auburn hires a law firm where one of our BOT members is a partner. That law firm is, realistically, hired to find a way to fire Harsin with cause. The BOT then enacts a new policy relating to Auburn employees that will give them cause to fire Harsin without a buyout. 

Corruption at its finest, stupidity in less-than-rare display.

It's been stated in this forum that the same policy is already contained in Harsin's contract, and that it is likely aimed at forcing someone on Harsin's staff to cooperate with the investigation.

Edited by gctiger
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...