Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

31 minutes ago, HarsinVOL said:

That's exact;y what I am telling you. Whether he chooses to take one of the (OC/DC) is yet to be determined.

Right, well, we shall see. The only thing I find more unlikely than Harsin being employed as a HC/OC/DC is that offers are pouring in right now for those positions. I call BS, but I'll happily eat crow if that means he's at another school next year.

Not sure if it has been addressed here but the employee cooperation policy has been in effect since at least 2017.

39 minutes ago, HarsinVOL said:

Dale from Boise calls Finebaum, that's Dad for you!

Are you related to Harsin or just a fan?  I’m not asking to make fun or anything, I just haven’t seen you post before.   

4 minutes ago, MariosNutHeat said:

lulz was thinking the same thing... like man wtf how this guy a head coach and don't even know what car to get to get in. 

MariosNutHeat? 

I can only assume MariosNutSack was already taken/restricted? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Walking to the wrong vehicle you say?

Well, at least he is consistent. I mean he walks to the wrong vehicle, the way he recruits and hires coaches.

Or maybe--just like the use of an elevator--walking directly to your car is a sign of weakness. This is all part of the plan to change the culture.

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

Auburn has made it impossible for him to recruit and do his job, but he can keep his job.

No way. 

This is not AUBURNS fault. This is Brian Harsin's fault. 

I mean perception is reality. And he's the one who has failed to own the perception. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

what if it was a called as a comeback route? 

He panicked when he launched out into that mob of 6 people. He was bringing that phone out to call 911 when he finally regained his composure.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AUx said:

He panicked when he launched out into that mob of 6 people. He was bringing that phone out to call 911 when he finally regained his composure.

I bet his internal dialogue was like, "Bryan. Everyday there will be adversity. How you choose to face it will determine how well you will be a leader of--THERE'S MY CAR! 1-0 TODAY!"

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, AUTUmike said:

I bet his internal dialogue was like, "Bryan. Everyday there will be adversity. How you choose to face it will determine how well you will be a leader of--THERE'S MY CAR! 1-0 TODAY!"

Not enough likes for this!

This has dragged out too long.  We need to assume Harsin is our coach and move on.  This isn't healthy and killing our brand.  Best basketball team in school history, and we pull this BS.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AUTUmike said:

Be even more appropriate if he fell flat on his face walking off the curb

2 minutes ago, AUTUmike said:

"Serenity now. Serenity now. Serenity now. WHERE THE %$&#'s MY RIDE?! Oh there it is. Serenity now. Serenity now ......"

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, AUx said:

"Serenity now. Serenity now. Serenity now. WHERE THE %$&#'s MY RIDE?! Oh there it is. Serenity now. Serenity now ......"

image.gif.0c04a90aa38bc27c73d86816ff3f1efe.gif

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, HarsinVOL said:

Don't make the mistake of lumping the demonizing azzclowns with the victimized.

That’s my point. Media is the ruination of society, but that doesn’t mean that each side doesn’t or shouldn’t share blame. The coaches taking pay cuts to leave is more worrisome than some former players whining that it was too tough for them. Why do you think a number of them that hit the portal went running back home to undisciplined team leader GM? Being a great HS player doesn’t necessarily translate into being worth a crap in college and then the same goes for college to pro. Players that couldn’t take the coaching heat is one thing and to me is acceptable, but if he did anything unethical, that’s a whole different story. As I stated in posts before he coached the first game, it’s going to come down to recruiting. If in fact due diligence was done correctly, then a lack of recruiting ability and or results on the field will partially also rest on those that approved the hiring. Then again, since TT there seems to be a lot of unrest in the decisions on head coaches. Eventually the AU way will completely make AU in football irrelevant. Honestly, most teams in the West improved year over year the last three, with the exception of AU. Just my opinion on the circus. 

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 2

7 minutes ago, AUCE05 said:

This has dragged out too long.  We need to assume Harsin is our coach and move on.  This isn't healthy and killing our brand.  Best basketball team in school history, and we pull this BS.  

Nah this is beta mindset.

Everyday Harsin remains coach kills our brand even more. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

No, no, nope, wrong, nope nope nope.

Auburn gave him everything he needed to recruit and do his job. He just didn't do it. That was the case well before all this started and that is the real reason we're here now. This guy was offered every bit of assistance he could ever want and he told everyone who offered to kick rocks.

Everyone really needs to keep this in mind. We are only here because Harsin has our program going in the wrong direction and fast. 

If anyone's unsure on the timeline, this started the night of NSD, when we signed exactly 0 new scholarship players and actually lost an emerging player at a position of need to the portal. 

Out of likes but this x 100.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, AUTUmike said:

Or maybe--just like the use of an elevator--walking directly to your car is a sign of weakness. This is all part of the plan to change the culture.

Lol; Be careful, there are many on here who will believe you!

11 minutes ago, AUTUmike said:

@Tiger Refuge does this so smoooth. It almost fit perfectly. That would be a great band name:  "Bryan Harsin's Internal Dialogue"

Talk about some dark and conflicted music.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

If you had any integrity or character, you would admit you made a mistake.  You would take responsibility.  You should never have posted what you did if you did not have complete faith in your source.  This is the real problem, wanting to be the message board hero regardless of what it means to anyone else, people putting their interests ahead of the interest of Auburn. 

My bad though, I gave you the benefit of the doubt.  You will never get me again though.  Your credibility score is too far into the negative.  Unless of course, you simply stand by your post/your source or, apologize for your post.  You know, basic, fundamental decency.

😂😂😂

My man! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Exactly what has this guy done to earn such loyalty from you? Why is it him that you want to "win"? Honest questions. 

I feel like for 80% of the people supporting him it’s the vaccine issue and/or the acting like a tough guy all the time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, zeroforwinger said:

I feel like for 80% of the people supporting him it’s the vaccine issue and/or the acting like a tough guy all the time. 

I posted elsewhere that "but he's such a nice guy" has turned into "but he's such a tough guy". 

You don't see many people actually sticking up for this guy's coaching at this point just like you didn't see many people actually sticking up for Gus's coaching towards the end.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2