Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

34 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Actually contacting area high schools would be a good start.

But do you not think he will be laughed out the door for this. 🤣 Dude we are screwed when it comes to recruiting now even more so. Lol 

Edited by autiger88

8 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Cubelic said its resolved today. Harsin stays... That's his prediction.. not mine😀

You finally got your prediction!

11 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Cubelic said its resolved today. Harsin stays... That's his prediction.. not mine😀

So he'll be fired during the bye week next season.  Wonder if he'll pull a Tot and leave for the bathroom at a team event and never come back.

10 minutes ago, LeonardAU said:

So he'll be fired during the bye week next season.  Wonder if he'll pull a Tot and leave for the bathroom at a team event and never come back.

Hold the phone... Hoke says not so fast 

11 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

But do you not think he will be laughed out the door for this. 🤣 Dude we a screwed when it comes to recruiting now even more so. Lol 

Yeah, I'm honestly not sure how he moves forward. (In any way, shape or form.)

The good news is that I was exaggerating a bit. He did start contacting them way, way, way, way late in the game. Like... unforgivably, inexcusably, incomprehensibly late. But he finally started reaching out to them right before this mess all started. So all is not lost on that front.

26 minutes ago, MariosNutHeat said:

There is no path back.

We need to go all in on Deion Sanders. 

The coach from South Carolina St waxed Deion with far less talent than Jackson St but had superior coaching and Xs and Os. What good is his recruiting if he can’t put it in position to win?

• Like 1

PAM

"Could be today.  Rumblings of him staying with conditions.  Rumblings of him getting fired"

Thanks for all you do, Phil

• Haha 3

If we keep him after all this, we have essentially given up on the season for 22 and the best recruiting class to come through Alabama in 25 years. I don't know if my heart can handle that.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I should rephrase that... more along the lines, he thinks it's not resolved yet one way or another

@DAG You see this?

So same thing as yesterday, man Im glad I don't pay for those sites man 🤣. 

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 1

How low does the buyout have to be before we can pull the plug? The longer we keep him, the more damage is done to our recruiting.

Given all the Covid seniors leaving after this year, ‘23 might just be bad enough to pull the plug.

Edited by AUwent

7 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Yeah, I'm honestly not sure how he moves forward. (In any way, shape or form.)

The good news is that I was exaggerating a bit. He did start contacting them way, way, way, way late in the game. Like... unforgivably, inexcusably, incomprehensibly late. But he finally started reaching out to them right before this mess all started. So all is not lost on that front.

I still think it is, there is no way back from this, atleast from my pov. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

If we keep him after all this, we have essentially given up on the season for 22 and the best recruiting class to come through Alabama in 25 years. I don't know if my heart can handle that.

Same.

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

I still think it is, there is no way back from this, atleast from my pov. 

No way possible for a couple of years. Unless we get into the playoff talk there's no way any high level players would want to sign here. Our facilities are second rate, no there's a stigma that coming here is like being in the military then on top of that we're not sending anybody to the NFL.......

We're screwed for a couple of years unless we hire a couple of people I don't think our fan base would get behind

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

The coach from South Carolina St waxed Deion with far less talent than Jackson St but had superior coaching and Xs and Os. What good is his recruiting if he can’t put it in position to win?

Because if nothing else he's one of the only people that could still bring in talent

• Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

@DAG You see this?

So same thing as yesterday, man Im glad I don't pay for those sites man 🤣. 

Maybe I am wrong, but wasn't people saying PAM a few days earlier that his fire was imminent? Maybe I am quoting the wrong person. So what? Another 24-48 hours lol

• Like 1

Hoke and PM have proven time and time again throughout this saga they have no clue what’s going on. If they are right this time, then so be it. But I’m not holding my breath.

• Like 3