Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

Well I hope the BOT and The PTB and the fans that wanted us to keep him are happy because we gonna suck now yay!!! Atleast we have Bruce. 

Edited by autiger88

4 minutes ago, aucom96 said:

We’re headed back to the 70s level of bad.

I think youre being a little optimistic.

It’s time we embrace that moving forward we are going to be what Kentucky has been until they found Stoops. Great basketball program, and bad football program. That’s Auburn’s reality in the NIL/Super conference era. We just don’t have the boosters in place to compete and our rivals are all “main schools” in their states.

• Haha 1

Just now, Bro Johnny Mac said:

I agree, his lack of recruiting hurt this class not the investigation.

I was for waiting it out and to see what he could do until I learned his poor recruiting habits.

Nothing to do now but to hope that he turns it around but I don’t see it happening 

Unfortunately, hoping Harsin has some self reflection is all we can hope for right now.

I'm not very high on it happening either.  He seems like one of those ppl who will just double down vs actually make changes.  It's not a good personality trait, especially in the face of it not currently working.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

The whole thing was kicked off by a rumor of cheating

No it wasn't. 

• Like 1

Without the fabricated waves of public disdain for the cheating rumor, the PTB knew that the rest of their stuff would get picked apart

and the second that subsided, the rest of their case got picked apart. They just didn’t gamble that second would come 

• Like 1

Just now, auburnphan said:

Bryan Harsin is already 1-0 for tHe day

He's now officially at .500.  7-7 on his career at Auburn

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

I thought we had a Hugh Freeze in the bag smh lol. Lesson learned for all now.

We do.  Somebody should let him out and give him a ride home.  

• Haha 2

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Without the fabricated waves of public disdain for the cheating rumor, the PTB knew that the rest of their stuff would get picked apart

and the second that subsided, the rest of their case got picked apart. They just didn’t gamble that second would come 

I figured that other stuff was false or else he would've been gone a long time ago. The better question for me is why don't they just fork out his pay for him to go. "It seems like CBH said go freak yourselves, I am going to do it my way" and they just had to take it.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Bryan Harsin is already 1-0 for tHe day

Gonna be sad and strange watching folks celebrate the L that Auburn took here to a coach who doesn't give the first damn about the university or the town and who won't be here very long. 

• Like 2

So many people on here say they know the reasons. Like the story that Arkansas State was going to fire him and we did a horrible job in vetting him as we would have known about it. Then today the AD at Arkansas State said that was a flat out lie they wanted to keep him after they won the conference title. There have been rumors and mis-information galore.  We don't even know for sure that he is being retained as there has been no official announcements. I have seen multiple times it was a done deal and he was gone. We have people defending the PTB and Trustees and we have people attacking them none of who actually know what has happened behind the scenes.

At this point I will wait on an official announcement from the University.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

I figured that other stuff was false or else he would've been gone a long time ago. The better question for me is why don't they just fork out his pay for him to go. "It seems like CBH said go freak yourselves, I am going to do it my way" and they just had to take it.

Goes to show you how greedy folks are once they get to that level. Some of these folks will make 18M in the next month. That’s why I subscribe to the “we don’t want bad optics”, but it’s like…the optics don’t look better now 😂😂

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I can see it now.

"These guys want to be at Auburn"

Harsins dad approves this message.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Gonna be sad and strange watching folks celebrate the L that Auburn took here to a coach who doesn't give the first damn about the university or the town and who won't be here very long. 

Why didn’t they fire him then?

• Thanks 1

Coach Harsin has won the day and is 1-0. While across the state Buma is 0-3.(Losses to UGA and Au B-ball) Maybe this is the start of good things. 

Edited by maryland tiger