Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

3 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Is the university of Auburn the team that’s been stealing our players??? (Trying to lighten the mood)

Lol

3 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Well, that explains a lot. 😉

🤣👈

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Crazy thought...maybe it didn't "all start" with bull**** rumors from the internet and it been something specific all along ?

Maybe you are correct but you certainly don’t know. When and if you are correct then we can have that discussion 

2 minutes ago, Didba said:

What if its an illegitimate investigation instigated by bad faith actors, just trying to get rid of him?

Since you’re a lawyer, is that a scenario you find plausible?

5 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Is the university of Auburn the team that’s been stealing our players??? (Trying to lighten the mood)

image.jpeg

• Haha 1

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

Absolutely. It’s an investigation. 

1 minute ago, provibe said:

Maybe you are correct but you certainly don’t know. When and if you are correct then we can have that discussion 

So why are you posting when you don't know either?

Just now, W.E.D said:

So why are you posting when you don't know either?

To specifically tell you that YOU don’t know. Duh. 

/s

• Like 1

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

until there is concrete evidence of potential misconduct outside of hearsay I am giving Harsin the benefit of the doubt that he isn't a racist or cheating on his wife.  Right now there is so much rumor and conjecture, insiders saying one thing just to be contradicted by a different insider. No way to know which scenario is plausible or not.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, provibe said:

And do you KNOW if they have found ANY wrongdoing yet? Why not wait and let them investigate before you throw mud on someone that may not be guilty of anything!

???????

Don’t have to throw mud on anyone. His record of miss management the past 13 months speaks for itself. Is that mud throwing? Those of you claiming his innocence, and this is all rumors to try to tarnish his career etc. I have no idea what you’re talking about. Has the investigation even been underway 24 hours yet? So I guess they are just investigating things that they found out of thin air, with no substance whatsoever?

From the Acting Pres:

On Friday, Auburn president Jay Gogue said during a board of trustees meeting, "There’s been a lot of rumors and a lot of allegations made about our football program, and I just want you to know that we’re involved and trying to separate fact from fiction and we’ll keep you posted and make the appropriate decisions at the right time."

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I’m gonna bet we don’t get a resolution until Monday 

I'd be shocked if it's that early 

• Like 1

This one I actually know. I don’t know when they’ll communicate, but actual lawyers will work on the weekend for an urgent investigation, and this is that. Investigation at this level means lawyers.

When they’ll be done, when they’ll announce, I don’t know. But I’d be pretty sure they’re moving fast.

2 minutes ago, DyeCampAlum said:

This one I actually know. I don’t know when they’ll communicate, but actual lawyers will work on the weekend for an urgent investigation, and this is that. Investigation at this level means lawyers.

When they’ll be done, when they’ll announce, I don’t know. But I’d be pretty sure they’re moving fast.

That is what the pay sites are saying as well. (I hope I am allowed to say that, if not, please delete)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I'd be shocked if it's that early 

They’ll at least know for a fact if the trustees were angling for the guy or not. Some of the “exit interviews” are up to how thorough the AD wants to make it. Could just be a 10 minute call 

9 minutes ago, DyeCampAlum said:

Yeah I think it’s better to say they’ll have an idea of which direction they go. As far as when they announce, it’s not like they’re in a real rush with NSD gone, guys still being able to practice with the rest of the staff, etc. I don’t think we’ll be waiting into March though 

6 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Yeah I think it’s better to say they’ll have an idea of which direction they go. As far as when they announce, it’s not like they’re in a real rush with NSD gone, guys still being able to practice with the rest of the staff, etc. I don’t think we’ll be waiting into March though 

I think the longer you let this simmer the worse it gets. 

But the firm I worked for also consulted for a Fortune 500 company where their PR responses to negative stories was to ignore and no comment on them.

37 minutes ago, Didba said:

until there is concrete evidence of potential misconduct outside of hearsay I am giving Harsin the benefit of the doubt that he isn't a racist or cheating on his wife.  Right now there is so much rumor and conjecture, insiders saying one thing just to be contradicted by a different insider. No way to know which scenario is plausible or not.

Borrrrrinnggg.  

050F0C83-4060-47E0-8779-60DFED3F6E8B.jpeg

36 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

OK, so Alabama football players are using Pell Grant money to buy dodge chargers, but Auburn football players are not. I get it now.

Why do you say AU football payers are not? 

12 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Every minute that passes, Harsin is more likely to stay.

If he hasn’t done anything wrong, then he should stay. If he has done something that he deserves to be fired, then he should be gone

7 minutes ago, tigerrules said:

Borrrrrinnggg.  

050F0C83-4060-47E0-8779-60DFED3F6E8B.jpeg

Boring, sure. Smart, definitely