Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

He asked you the same thing I did but with him you just responded with an article. With me you responded with an insult and emoji. You had animosity for some reason

I think you are looking way to deep into this, I have no animosity against anybody on this board. 

I'm sorry I posted a response back to you who said I was upset 😂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I think you are looking way to deep into this, I have no animosity against anybody on this board. 

I'm sorry I posted a response back to you who said I was upset 😂

Now I'm confused, I don't understand your response. But cool you randomly replied with a couple of insults but there wasn't any animosity....and clearly you don't because you keep using laughing emojis! 😂

Have a good night!

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Now I'm confused, I don't understand your response. But cool you randomly replied with a couple of insults but there wasn't any animosity....and clearly you don't because you keep using laughing emojis! 😂

Have a good night!

So Im not allowed to use laughing emojis because they show animosity? I didn't realize they did that lol 

15 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

By the way, mental capacity was in reference to decision making, attitude, player acumen, response to adversity, football knowledge. So don’t make it out as something it is not. 

Yes I know. You saying making it something it's not doesn't make sense though. I'll say it again you or anybody else couldn't tell a person's decision making, attitude, response to adversity, or football knowledge by watching him play football a few years of his life. To judge him to weak or soft.

And also I just didn't want to get off track but when people talk nobody is saying all the things you said is what is meant when calling someone soft. 

4 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

So Im not allowed to use laughing emojis because they show animosity? I didn't realize they did that lol 

Lol. Yeah that's EXACTLY what I said!

Listen if you want to pretend you didn't respond back to me sideways then more power to you. Why pretend that you didn't get upset though? You know you don't like me or whatever for some reason. What's the point though if you're going to lie about it lol. 

But do you my man lol. I'm just making stuff up out of thin air 😂

25 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Lol. Yeah that's EXACTLY what I said!

Listen if you want to pretend you didn't respond back to me sideways then more power to you. Why pretend that you didn't get upset though? You know you don't like me or whatever for some reason. What's the point though if you're going to lie about it lol. 

But do you my man lol. I'm just making stuff up out of thin air 😂

That is what you said though, I mean it's typed out and everything.

Again I had no sideways intention , I just said I wasn't upset but damn I guess I should have gotten upset just for you so you can apparently say I got you. 

I'm a liar now too on top of having animosity towards you for some reason? 

Last I checked you called me out because I didn't say anything to you, so if anything you are the one with the animosity with me for some reason. 

Edited by autiger88

Well, it really is sad if the HC cannot receive salary parameters needed to hire essential Staff Personnel. That sounds so very JABA. That would indeed be a pitiful situation and hard to be successful in any form. 
This on top of everything else, if true, would be dreadfully difficult to understand. JMO

He didn't show up for Bo's charity event and didn't show up at the state coaches award where other big name coaches showed up.. not worried about building relationships with high school coaches and players.. he is trying to get fired..

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

Well it’s good to know that we might have the best completely free recruiting class. I can DEFINITELY believe we did not pay for that 

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

He didn't show up for Bo's charity event and didn't show up at the state coaches award where other big name coaches showed up.. not worried about building relationships with high school coaches and players.. he is trying to get fired..

No. Harsin wants to win. If anything he wants to prove that HE is the best football coach in the country. I don’t think Harsin is just trying to take money from Auburn. 

The issue with him is that he wants to be a football coach only. Football is all that matters to him. All this politics and shaking hands and playing “the game.” No interest. Doesn’t care. 

Recruiting events? His response during his senior bowl panel with Saban pretty much sums it up. Saban said he was at high schools all day, Harsin said he’s building a culture. Harsin wants specific types of players and build “a culture.” Spit on the stars, spit on the rankings, they gotta fit his culture. I think in that same article or it may be an info I got elsewhere, Harsin legitimately believes he can just coach everybody up to compete with Bama, UGA, A&M, if the culture is in place. 

Basically, I firmly believe to be a coach in the SEC, you’re not just a coach, you’re also a relationship builder. He doesn’t seem to care for the latter. 

Edited by Taco
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, AUx said:

Hmm. They're usually a package deal. Running solo 2nite.

Spike_Chester.gif

Edit:

OMG. sorry I jinxed it. I'll say 100 creeds and eat 50 orange M&Ms.

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

9 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Id be shocked if we couldn't afford it. We have plenty of boosters with more money than they know what to do with

Not picking on you but looking at this whole thread indicates that some people are very negative about the PTB except when it comes to their money. Can't have it both ways folks.

Edited by Proud Tiger

Just now, provibe said:

Kinda hard to recruit when your hands are tied

Ah yes. It’s so damn hard to drive 30 minutes to Central Phenix to show you’re face more than once to the 3 of the top 20 recruits in the state. 

Or schedule a junior day that wasn’t at the same exact time as Bamas. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, cole256 said:

and clearly you don't because you keep using laughing emojis! 😂

16 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

That is what you said though, I mean it's typed out and everything.

Again I had no sideways intention , I just said I wasn't upset but damn I guess I should have gotten upset just for you so you can apparently say I got you. 

I'm a liar now too on top of having animosity towards you for some reason? 

Last I checked you called me out because I didn't say anything to you, so if anything you are the one with the animosity with me for some reason. 

Yep that's what I said! Clearly 😂😂😂

Goodnight man lol. I'm just saying if I'm going to be snippy at a guy for whatever reason I'd rethink it if I'm going to have to pretend. But that's just me. 

2 minutes ago, Taco said:

Ah yes. It’s so damn hard to drive 30 minutes to Central Phenix to show you’re face more than once to the 3 of the top 20 recruits in the state. 

Or schedule a junior day that wasn’t at the same exact time as Bamas. 

Off topic but I have a hilarious story of being placed in jail in Phoenix city driving through on my way back home from Auburn. I'm going to tell it on here one day lol

• Love 1

Just now, cole256 said:

Off topic but I have a hilarious story of being placed in jail in Phoenix city driving through on my way back home from Auburn. I'm going to tell it on here one day lol

Please tag me in it when you do lol

6 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

778C0EB4-2E4B-455C-A7F1-4D9DCEAE0BB3.thumb.jpeg.3407b623932677ae9022f7a1074505b3.jpegDB1A99A4-33F6-4C18-9223-476B87EBADF6.thumb.jpeg.fe756e4383dd323567ce15d68cc4fd1c.jpeg

This is my surprised face. So, there was a continuing battle between the coach and the admin, and Allen Greene was never even a footnote? Well, it's really surprising that anything ever went sideways. Harsin isn't perfect. But it continues to sound like each party was waiting for the other to kneel. Meanwhile, the fans and players can just suck it. AUsome role models all around.

OK, I see your point that their main issue was he wasn't more a life mentor and establishing a more personal relationship with them. My point was that is not by all accounts, who Harsin is, or maybe he just needs more time to get to know the guys considering he didn't recruit any of them and has only been here a year. 

Whatever the result of all this, it would be great if people would support a new coach at least long enough to see if the program will progress under his leadership and short of an egregious issue (non-fictional one), that takes at least 2 years when you have the hole we dug with Gus the last few years.

As for Bruce, he's been here what, 8 years? And has some NBA caliber players he brought in. Time is a friend of a good coach.

Edited by gman87
  • Like 1