Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

23 minutes ago, wcware said:

This is such a huge distraction within the entire AD. It wouldn’t surprise me to see the basketball team take a L on the road in Athens tomorrow.

Ok Negative Nancy 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

@passthebiscuits has been adamant for a while now that Harsin wasn’t going to last and was a horrible choice. I guess this is some of the stuff he was referring to

Yeah, the person also said he made them work insanely long hours. Zero family life. 🤷‍♂️ But that could have just been a personal issue. Who knows?

Edited by Auburn Tiger

24 minutes ago, wcware said:

That’s usually not how it works. Any change or distraction to the routine usually causes a decrease in productivity not an increase. We shall see but they aren’t insulated from this.

I highly doubt they are distracted. Especially, KD.  They have already had their dose of reality at Missouri. I am pretty sure they know the task at hand.

Edited by e808
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Taco said:

Literally just use google. It’s all out there.

The internet is cesspool. Either way, hate this for his family.  But Auburn needs to make a statement. You can't just let wild speculation, or if true, an investigation, go completely unaddressed.  The AD needs to get out of his bunker and lead the program now.

17 minutes ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

Without breaking the rules of this tread that Titan set up...

What are the accusations?

This is the most detail I will give or allow on the more salacious rumor:

There are rumors of an inappropriate relationship with someone.  

Beyond that, Mark Murphy over at 247 also hinted at some abusive treatment of admin staff, players and coaches in a post last night.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Yeah, the person also said he made them work insanely long hours. Zero family life. 🤷‍♂️ But that could have just been a personal issue. Who knows?

If true, interesting so many of his BSU coaches chose to follow him here after working for him for several years.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, AUinMS9528 said:

Unfortunately, this tweet is 100% accurate! We have a lot of PTB that love their power far more than they love Auburn.  That has been and will continue to be the biggest reason we won’t have a consistent winner for the foreseeable future.   🤦‍♂️

This is not one to blame on the PTB!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

@passthebiscuits has been adamant for a while now that Harsin wasn’t going to last and was a horrible choice. I guess this is some of the stuff he was referring to

And caught considerable grief for stating the truth.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

ridiculous we can't talk about anything whatsoever here at the moment in my opinion 

The internet's a big place and there are multiple other Auburn boards to choose from.  Go to one of them if you don't like it here.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Actually no; he was referring to his awful coaching, handling of assistant coaches, recruiting etc…

1 minute ago, CR said:

And caught considerable grief for stating the truth.

That is an understatement.

7 minutes ago, tightendoverthemiddle said:

This SMELLS... this SMELLS big time... as for Allen Greene.. very simple view.. most of the programs are at the top of their classifications. Football is on the rise.. I smell Turds!!

Football is on the rise? 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

There may be some truth to all of the verbal abuse with all of the players leaving. If true I do think Auburn had to act. We can’t let the situation continue to spiral down. Obviously he was not vetted very well before he was hired.

5 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

This is the most detail I will give or allow on the more salacious rumor:

There are rumors of an inappropriate relationship with someone.  

Beyond that, Mark Murphy over at 247 also hinted at some abusive treatment of admin staff, players and coaches in a post last night.

Thank you sir

5 minutes ago, woodford said:

When can Allen Greene leave?

No one will hire him and AU is too nice to just let him go without another job.

6 minutes ago, japantiger said:

The internet is cesspool. Either way, hate this for his family.  But Auburn needs to make a statement. You can't just let wild speculation, or if true, an investigation, go completely unaddressed.  The AD needs to get out of his bunker and lead the program now.

💯

8 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Our AD sucks and he probably has one foot out the door

Edited by woodford
  • Like 1