Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

8 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

Wonder how Harsin is feeling knowing that the man that once ran the Defense Intelligence Agency is looking into what is going on in his program? 😂

I could actually see him trusting Burgess more than anyone if he truly thinks he's innocent, lol. Burgess is the one that broke off and hired him. I could actually see them getting along since they both probably got similar personalities and views

8 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Competent things like that never happen to Auburn. Get ready to watch Muschamp scream at a bunch of walk-ons for 2022.

No screaming allowed... new prerequisite for the new coach . He also has to hand out candy to the players after practice

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, JMassie11 said:

No proven coach will be coming here anytime soon

This . I hate agreeing, but you are 1000% correct. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jaba4ever said:

What did Muschamp have to do with his not wanting to come here? That's an interesting tidbit.

Hmmmm. Maybe one day when I get riled up and go full keyboard warrior mode.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, peashooter said:

I don't either. He had some pretty nice success at Baylor, but he didn't recruit well according to the rankings. 

Well, to be fair, he was coming in as Baylor was being investigated for rapes, etc so not exactly the ideal environment. 

34 minutes ago, au302 said:

Is this true? Lol. Seems like a conflict of interest, but this is AU

conflicts of interest don't matter so much unless you are held to ethical standards. Like the Professional Rules of Conduct for Attorneys.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Didba said:

Supposedly there could be. Hence the investigation.

If it’s what I’ve been told. And you’ve actually taken the time to read his contract, I think it’s grasping for thin air.

13 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

It has nothing to do with intelligence but a lot to do with common sense. Acting AU president separating fact from fiction using a retired Army intelligence lieutenant general and athletic director Alan Greene to do the so-called investigating. There are also high-ranking Auburn attorneys involved. They are not doing this because the BOT made something up and ordered them to make it real! That is just nonsensical.

I'm not sure how much Greene is in the loop right now. He might need to be looking around himself since he brought Harsin in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Taco said:

Hmmmm. Maybe one day when I get riled up and go full keyboard warrior mode.

If Steele gets the nod, I'll ask you two weeks into your all shoe diet. That ought to do the trick lol

24 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Honestly Steele probably only coming up because it fits with the narrative when Harsin was hired. 

I was as #stopthesteele as anyone but honestly right now Auburn as a program probably would be in a MUCH better place on all fronts with Steele than we are with Harsin. 

• Like 2

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

What do you know Taco?! Spill the beans!

He only spills the beans on Taco Tuesday. Everyone knows that 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jaba4ever said:

If Steele gets the nod, I'll ask you two weeks into your all shoe diet. That ought to do the trick lol

If Steele gets hired I’ll absolutely tell you what happened.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

What do you know Taco?! Spill the beans!

Money makes the world go around. Auburn has plenty of money. 

Just now, Taco said:

But money ain't the problem, it's the PTB.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Taco said:

Money doesn’t equal full control. Until that happens you will not see someone that will appease everyone 

Said it in the other thread, but don't underestimate Harsin's ego and balls. He'll get exposed, but he and his family will likely expose others in the media and in the court. He may also have the ego to refuse settlement and call bluffs

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Proud Tiger said:

Aren't they the same?

The catch 22 ...

1 minute ago, au302 said:

Said it in the other thread, but don't underestimate Harsin's ego and balls. He'll get exposed, but he and his family will likely expose others in the media and in the court. He may also have the ego to refuse settlement and call bluffs

Big Jim and the twins often wilt when facing an accuser😀

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

But money ain't the problem, it's the PTB.

Yes but PTB has the money. If you want to bite the hands that feed our programs be my guest. 

4 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

Money doesn’t equal full control. Until that happens you will not see someone that will appease everyone 

They just need to be aligned. Greene and Harsin getting canned will be them getting aligned. So never say Harsin didn’t do anything for us. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

Wonder how Harsin is feeling knowing that the man that once ran the Defense Intelligence Agency is looking into what is going on in his program? 😂

He went from one political swamp to another 😂