Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

Well, losing games you are supposed to win was called Clemsoning for at least a decade. 

When it comes to running a football program, Auburning should be in next year's version of the Webster Dictionary.

16 minutes ago, Taco said:

If it’s what I’ve been told. And you’ve actually taken the time to read his contract, I think it’s grasping for thin air.

I have read his K, its pretty airtight, I actually broke it down somewhere in these threads at some point.  I agree that if there is nothing concrete then they won't be able to fire for cause and will just pay the buy out if they are so certain on getting rid of him.

5 minutes ago, mdp5150 said:

He went from one political swamp to another 😂 

Kind of like our current incompetent Sec. of Defense LLoyd Austin who went from the AU BOT to SecDEF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 2

3 minutes ago, Didba said:

I have read his K, its pretty airtight, I actually broke it down somewhere in these threads at some point.  I agree that if there is nothing concrete then they won't be able to fire for cause and will just pay the buy out if they are so certain on getting rid of him.

You don't think him having an affair with an AD employee is "cause"?

Just now, Proud Tiger said:

Yes but too bad it’s not true.

Edited by Taco
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, W.E.D said:

I agree. It's pretty gross you can be a complete a**hole, work for 14 months then get $12,000,000.

What's even worse is this guy will go take another job v/s just retire to a beach somewhere.  These ppl are sick minded

Or he’ll go somewhere that gets what he can bring, and come back and kick AU’s ass one day,

• Like 1
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

Wonder how Harsin is feeling knowing that the man that once ran the Defense Intelligence Agency is looking into what is going on in his program? 😂

True that! Sad thing is, some Auburn faithful think this is all made up.

19 minutes ago, Taco said:

Yes but PTB has the money. If you want to bite the hands that feed our programs be my guest. 

They just need to be aligned. Greene and Harsin getting canned will be them getting aligned. So never say Harsin didn’t do anything for us. 

Good one!

1 minute ago, AU-24 said:

True that! Sad thing is, some Auburn faithful think this is all made up.

Some don't KNOW if it's made up, and are waiting for all the guys and gals that do KNOW to tell us. But as of right now, you haven't shared. We are here. Waiting with baited breath.

9 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Yes, it is and other things.

13 minutes ago, Taco said:

Yes but too bad it’s not true.

Tell you what...neither of us are members of the donation only Forums. If you're right I will pay for you to be in the Premium Forum and vice versa. Deal?

Edited by Proud Tiger
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

That is DOA.  If it wasn't they would have already fired him for cause.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, Proud Tiger said:

Tell you what...neither of us are members of the donation only Forums. If you're right I will pay for you to be in the Premium Forum and vice wersa. Deal?

You don’t have to pay for mine I like being outside. I’ll pay for yours if all that s*** on #2 happens. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JuscAUse! said:

Some don't KNOW if it's made up, and are waiting for all the guys and gals that do KNOW to tell us. But as of right now, you haven't shared. We are here. Waiting with baited breath.

I mean, I have nothing concrete for you.  My last name ain’t Burgess.

Even my dad said that when he talked to his friend who is a booster (they were frat brothers) he really didn’t give him a lot of juicy tea like he thought he might get. 

He told him Friday he thought Harsin was DOA and he also said that they “didn’t know where Harsin was” and that he was “gone” from Auburn but look they are both in their 70’s and especially my dad…he is so prone to getting things mixed up and something will be told to him one way and he will tell it a different way and eff the meaning of it up 😂 

2 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

https://flywareagle.com/2022/02/06/auburn-football-chizik-replace-harsin/

Now I don’t care who you are, this is just funny right here.

Auburn football head coach rumors: Could Gene Chizik replace Bryan Harsin?

Good god. Could you imagine what the other SEC fans would do to us if we rehired Gene Chizik😂

4 minutes ago, Taco said:

You don’t have to pay for mine I like being outside. I’ll pay for yours if all that s*** on #2 happens. 

What is #2 you refer to?

44 minutes ago, Didba said:

conflicts of interest don't matter so much unless you are held to ethical standards. Like the Professional Rules of Conduct for Attorneys.

Attorneys follow rules?

4 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

Attorneys follow rules?

The ones that like to keep their licenses do, unlike your Sydney Powells and Avenattis of the legal world.

Edited by Didba

I think they want him to agree to a settlement. Galloway made people look really bad. I love baseball, but that doesn't get nearly the attention football does. 

Just now, Didba said:

The ones that like to keep their licenses do, unlike your Sydney Powells and Avenattis of the legal world.

Lol. It was a joke, as I am one also. But those two are prime examples of jokes. Rudi Giuliani included.

• Like 1