Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

6 minutes ago, gman87 said:

I mean, aren't we still paying him? It would be like getting a BOGO at Publix.

BOGO chicken tender sub with the buffalo sauce

8 minutes ago, gman87 said:

I mean, aren't we still paying him? It would be like getting a BOGO at Publix.

Then we pay 3 coaches NOT to coach.?? #shiiitshow

1 hour ago, AU-24 said:

Just read from Proud Tiger for a second time. I didn’t realize she was an assistant to coach Mason. Of course, coach Mason who up and left for Oklahoma State. Very interesting!

2. The rumor about an affair of some kind is unfortunately true. She is/was an assistant to Coach Mason. Connectthose dots. I hate it.

Makes you wonder…..did Mason leak the affair?

2 hours ago, DAG said:

We are getting freeze . Join the dark side brother 

I saw more recruiting in this video than the past 14 months from Harsin!!! I know Harsin's biggest fan @AUwent agrees!!! lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

May be why Mason left.. Maybe he knew this was going to come out soon.. nobody knows

🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Why the heck are people even referencing Gene Chizik? Auburn fans just can’t help themselves 

Gene is obviously the best choice for interim Head Coach... He's basically our Bob Stoops. C'mon DAG get with the program

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Taco said:

He can’t 

How many times do you and I plus other reputable posters have to say the affair rumor was DOA for them to get it like sheesh man.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Didba said:

How many times do you and I plus other reputable posters have to say the affair rumor was DOA for them to get it like sheesh man.

I hope you are right. And it may something different going on that we don't know about.

Just not buying the JABA and Power play narrative. Just don't add up to me. The PTB aren't idiots.

This seems to be what most are settling into. No idea if it is true, but here it is.

https://flywareagle.com/2022/02/05/steele-rhule-bryan-harsin-replacements/

AtoZSports tabs Kevin Steele, Matt Rhule as potential Bryan Harsin replacements

Edited by AU-24
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

This seems to be what most are settling into. No idea if it is true, but here it is.

I’d take Matt Rhule…but no to Steele

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

I think all of that info by flywareagle.com is stating was previously posted on AUFamily.  Better to read AUF.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Didba said:

Gene is obviously the best choice for interim Head Coach... He's basically our Bob Stoops. C'mon DAG get with the program

Just a tidbit, those two coached the lowest ranked preseason teams to win the NC.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Just a tidbit, those two coached the lowest ranked preseason teams to win the NC.

Sweet I am onboard the Gene-Mobile

54 minutes ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

I hope you are right. And it may something different going on that we don't know about.

Just not buying the JABA and Power play narrative. Just don't add up to me. The PTB aren't idiots.

Ha. Seem like idiots. We went cheap in the last search according to RIR. Donor side.

1 hour ago, Didba said:

Only if he brings back the shacket

• Haha 2

One thing that seems pretty clear from just the massive sports site articles is that Harsin doesn't have a feel for the way politics and relationships are done by what is now his peers in HC. He doesn't seem to have that "turn off switch" where these guys see real vulnerability as a person and doesn't get that NIL is bigger than just "guys are being paid". I don't think he understands recruiting outside of just pitching his vision, it, and im sharing a phrase I've used multiple times in describing him, requires him extending himself more than he seems willing

• Like 3

Yes he doesn't seem to understand as the head coach politics is a portion of the job.  Glad handing boosters, families, high school coaches, alumni, former players, and general fans is vital for success.  That is how you get saban dancing and harbaugh sleeping on a recruit's floor.  The game has to be played unfortunately.  Especially when your initial product is lacking and you didn't come in with a groundswell of support.  Otherwise resources, players, and support evaporate quickly with lack of performance.  Thus leaving you open for a long knives event to occur.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

Ha. Seem like idiots. We went cheap in the last search according to RIR. Donor side.

We go cheap to hire. Buyouts is where we prefer to spend our money. 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Didba said:

What us the firable offense committed by Harsin?

My sources are telling me that who ever brought up the vaccination topic is onto something, Yella Fella has been consulting with Dr. Fauci and "the science" says they're may be a link between Harsin not getting the Jab and Bo's broken ankle. Damnable if true.

• Haha 2