Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

Just now, W.E.D said:

Sorry you can't pull them off

I can absolutely pull them off. I actually wear them. The Latest pants I bought to golf in are slim fit. I really like them. So eat that

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

So all the players that transferred were discipline issues and didn't work hard....when not a single one has said anything about the work being too hard

Certainly not all the players that transferred. Every team has on average 11 players transfer ( my guesstimating so may not be completely accurate number). We would have lost players no matter what especially with a new coach and different systems so we were going to lose some. The ones that left did not mention the work/expectations being too hard but that is exactly what the ones that stayed called them out on.

Just now, Hank2020 said:

Certainly not all the players that transferred. Every team has on average 11 players transfer ( my guesstimating so may not be completely accurate number). We would have lost players no matter what especially with a new coach and different systems so we were going to lose some. The ones that left did not mention the work/expectations being too hard but that is exactly what the ones that stayed called them out on.

You are really close. It was an avg of 12.8 for every FBS and FCS team. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, W.E.D said:

You gotta just stop that.

Really.  I have access to the donor board and it's annoying.  I can't imagine how annoyed the ppl who don't have access are.

Fair enough.  My apologies to all if I have ended up hurting more than helping with how I went about it.  @cole256, @DAG this includes you as well.  I would never intentionally try to make you feel bad for not being a donor.  I had good intentions.

1 minute ago, wcware said:

I can absolutely pull them off. I actually wear them. The Latest pants I bought to golf in are slim fit. I really like them. So eat that

Skinny jeans!!

Your girlfriend felt differently 😂 

Don't have a girlfriend.  Must have been you touching yourself

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

EASY jeez. 

It's OK.  We can all make jokes here and have fun.

Just now, abw0004 said:

Fair enough.  My apologies to all if I have ended up hurting more than helping with how I went about it.  @cole256, @DAG this includes you as well.  I would never intentionally try to make you feel bad for not being a donor.  I had good intentions.

It has nothing to do with that. This is a very sticky situation. I honestly don't care about the donor board . I like discussion but if you have no intention of backing up your opinion with points, it is almost like you are trolling. There are several other people who are donor members who back up their opinions with Valid points, @W.E.D being one of them.

• Like 1

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

Hit ‘em with the 1995 comeback. 😳

95 was a great year. I got my permit amongst other milestones a young man achieves

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, drɘxɘl said:

As Dye said "you can coach em just as hard as you're willing to love em."  You've got to build the relationship first.

I think we have established that Dye had a lot to leave also, so we have no idea of the order that he used. Just summations to fit your particular narrative.

3 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I think you do have good intentions.  It would just be different if it was a mention every now and then.  It's just constant and overbearing

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, DAG said:

Did you just create a username to be annoying?

The faux seriousness of some people here with their breathless new revelations is what's annoying to me. "My inside sources...blah, blah...boinked a staffer...was mean to the kids...blah , blah.

Give the guy a shot or fire him..whatever.

Just now, DAG said:

I wasn't being serious lol

That’s even worse that I thought you were being serious. Holy crap this place has totally gotten to me.

Just now, Kentucky Tiger said:

The faux seriousness of some people here with their breathless new revelations is what's annoying to me. "My inside sources...blah, blah...boinked a staffer...was mean to the kids...blah , blah.

Give the guy a shot or fire him..whatever.

Well it looks he will be fired with a buy out IMO (No sources)

Somebody has to lighten the mood in here.

Sorry, that's done on the donor board

• Haha 2

Just now, DAG said:

Well it looks he will be fired with a buy out IMO (No sources)

Prove it

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

It has nothing to do with that. This is a very sticky situation. I honestly don't care about the donor board . I like discussion but if you have no intention of backing up your opinion with points, it is almost like you are trolling. There are several other people who are donor members who back up their opinions with Valid points, @W.E.D being one of them.

Look all this division needs to end. We need to get aligned behind like the PTB seemed to have. 

I’m never gonna say Harsin was a horrible hire because he may have been the one to get our money people to get on the same page about football in a longgggggg time