Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Sorry, that's done on the donor board

I will never level up on life without the donor board. It has been the missing link. Enlightenment is just a donation away.

2 minutes ago, Kentucky Tiger said:

The faux seriousness of some people here

this board is really too serious.  You can't really joke around at all or you get immediately downvoted.

Like yesterday I call Nick Brahams a narc when he tagged the BOT & lots of folks too offense.  It's ok to joke around at times.  I'm glad @wcwarecan rock skinny jeans.  Too many here rock white new balances as their daily shoes

• Like 1

If your girlfriend can wear skinny jeans then you have nothing to complain about.

Back to why I support CBH - we need a coach that is willing to outwork every team in the SEC because we sure as hell can’t out recruit them. 

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

this board is really too serious.  You can't really joke around at all or you get immediately downvoted.

Like yesterday I call Nick Brahams a narc when he tagged the BOT & lots of folks too offense.  It's ok to joke around at times.  I'm glad @wcwarecan rock skinny jeans.  Too many here rock white new balances as their daily shoes

I think I might have downvoted you when you said something about me touching myself. My bad 😂 

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Well it looks he will be fired with a buy out IMO (No sources)

That would be my guess. It’s not a tenable situation for him. He really burned his last bridge by calling Thamel and reportedly refusing to discuss with the  Board while on vacation. I don’t think he realizes this makes him tough to employ as a head coach at any big school. He’s probably better suited for a mid major program anyway. Never should’ve left Boise. 

Not to beat my chest but I called all of this stuff that is happening on the donor board, which you cannot verify until you give me your bank information [ Yellow font]. Trust me I am an insider.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Playoffs?! said:

If your girlfriend can wear skinny jeans then you have nothing to complain about.

Sorry pal.  Skinny jeans for woman are over.  The new hot s*** is high waisted loose fitting mom jeans

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, wcware said:

I think I might have downvoted you when you said something about me touching myself. My bad 😂 

I noticed that and was hurt.  Thank you for your apology. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

That’s me.. Don’t be puttin my new balance down. My grown kids send pictures of people in them to me all the time.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Playoffs?! said:

Back to why I support CBH - we need a coach that is willing to outwork every team in the SEC because we sure as hell can’t out recruit them. 

I agree we can't out recruit them, but Auburn has shown in the past we can get our fair share and have top 5 classes and be an elite destination for a lot of kids.

1 minute ago, zeroforwinger said:

That would be my guess. It’s not a tenable situation for him. He really burned his last bridge by calling Thamel and reportedly refusing to discuss with the  Board while on vacation. I don’t think he realizes this makes him tough to employ as a head coach at any big school. He’s probably better suited for a mid major program anyway. Never should’ve left Boise. 

Now he will come back from vacation a millionaire and then some. Damn, tough life.

10 minutes ago, DAG said:

It has nothing to do with that. This is a very sticky situation. I honestly don't care about the donor board . I like discussion but if you have no intention of backing up your opinion with points, it is almost like you are trolling. There are several other people who are donor members who back up their opinions with Valid points, @W.E.D being one of them.

Legitimate question:  Do you not feel like I made valid points in my original post, and then went further to provide examples for people to relate to?  So you don't have to find it again, I posted below:

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

One thing that may be correct:  It is known Harsin is all business and does not necessarily want to build relationships with the players or their families.  What we may be seeing with this split in the team, is that those who support him only need a coach that is all business.  They have good family lives at home so they do not need this.  Those that come from a single parent or no good family lives at home may be the ones against him.  They need a father-figure and Harsin doesn't care to be that, nor his wife.  I don't think Harsin wants any of his coaches to be this either.

One thing that was mentioned with Hudson is he had attitude issues dating back to his high school days.  Apparently Mason wanted to help him and mentor him but Harsin wanted no part of that and kicked Hudson off the team without Mason's input.  This may be part of the reason Mason left.

You can be all business but still be a father figure to some of these kids that desperately need it.  McClain is a great example of this and how coaches helped mold him into the young man he is today.  Had serious attitude issues but the coaches helped him.

This is probably why a lot of these guys are going to UCF because they need that family.  Gus and especially Kristi could be that for them so these players could break out of that mold and get out of their hometown.

Sad reality: No matter how this plays out, it is highly likely that the football program will be in the toilet for a very long time. If Harsin is retained, recruits and assistant coaches will steer clear. If Harsin is fired, no decent coach will want to come coach in a place where there was a coup against one coach and a possible coup against his predecessor*. This could be a potential strike three by the PTB on backstabbing a coach (Tubberville > Gus > Harsin).

*Pending the validity of the PTB rumors

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Not to beat my chest but I called all of this stuff that is happening on the donor board, which you cannot verify until you give me your bank information [ Yellow font]. Trust me I am an insider.

Sorry pal, you only give out insider badges.  You don't own one

2 minutes ago, zeroforwinger said:

I think that is why he will dig in. It’s his only tenable career path.

4 minutes ago, Playoffs?! said:

we need a coach that is willing to outwork every team in the SEC because we sure as hell can’t out recruit them. 

Stuff like that only works in Disney. Does not happen in real life. You have to have the best players or Player 100% of the time to win big.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, zeroforwinger said:

Is it normal for so many people to make veiled comments about having insider information? I know message boards are always rampant with folks who claim to know something but can’t fully share, but I’ve seen so many this weekend. 

No and look which posters are driving the comments and negativity.

Just now, Hank2020 said:

That’s me.. Don’t be puttin my new balance down. My grown kids send pictures of people in them to me all the time.

Dude you have to ditch the grass stained white new balances. I am rocking some new Hoka Ones. You will never wear those birth control shoes again.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

To be fair, @passthebiscuits called it all first.  At that time no one wanted to believe him either.  :lol:

1 minute ago, caleb1633 said:

Sad reality: No matter how this plays out, it is highly likely that the football program will be in the toilet for a very long time. If Harsin is retained, recruits and assistant coaches will steer clear. If Harsin is fired, no decent coach will want to come coach in a place where there was a coup against one coach and a possible coup against his predecessor*. This could be a potential strike three by the PTB on backstabbing a coach (Tubberville > Gus > Harsin).

*Pending the validity of the PTB rumors

I disagree.  You hire an elite coach and you can rebuild pretty quickly with the portal.  See Michigan State.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

You talking about them grilling shoes.

DFF02F5D-3C14-4879-8B79-177C6657AF74.jpeg

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

No and look which posters are driving the comments and negativity.

@wcwarethis is a direct shot at you for bashing new balances

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

To be fair, @passthebiscuits called it all first.  At that time no one wanted to believe him either.  :lol:

Are you comparing yourself to PTB, now?

Edited by DAG