Equestrian 2021-2022

AlaskanFAN

Just beat USCe 14-4 to go 6-2 for the season (loses to Ok St and aTm).  3-1 in the SEC, ranked #3 in the nation. Next is Ole Miss.CD8C722E-EBFC-4871-83AB-120112864F8F.png

Edited by AlaskanFAN
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

These riders are some tough girls. I remember one time Coach Tuberville was going through the athletic trainer/rehab section, ran into the Equestrian coach and said : " You've got more kids in here than I do".

• 4 weeks later...

We are hosting the SEC championship starting March 25th at the equestrian center. Stop by and cheer them on if you get a chance. We start with thuga  at 3:00. Good luck Ladies, bring another title home!!!

Edited by AlaskanFAN
  • Like 4

On 3/22/2022 at 4:24 PM, AlaskanFAN said:

We are hosting the SEC championship starting March 25th at the equestrian center. Stop by and cheer them on if you get a chance. We start with thuga  at 3:00. Good luck Ladies, bring another title home!!!

Today's the day. Be there or be square! :)

Auburn leads 9-6 with 4 riders left in reining.  Auburn needs 1 more to win (I think lol) 

And Auburn gets another point, lead 10-6. Like I said, I think we can't be topped now but I don't know Equestrian enough to know. 

48 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

And Auburn gets another point, lead 10-6. Like I said, I think we can't be topped now but I don't know Equestrian enough to know. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Congrats to the young ladies and their coaches...now bring back the national title in a couple weeks....

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

The run for a 7th Natty today starts At 1:30 vs #7 SMU in Ocala Fl. Runs the 14th -16th

Edited by AlaskanFAN
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Crap, out first round again? 

Yes, disappointing.

I don't understand how we've taken two of our better teams into the nationals and came away with nothing. Tough pill to swallow.