No one is going to comment on ...

RunInRed

3 hours ago, RunInRed said:

The new header?  Disappointed in you guys.  All of you! ;)

Sorry I'm so dense but is this in reference to the picture collage on the top right when looking at a thread in the basketball forum?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Sorry I'm so dense but is this in reference to the picture collage on the top right when looking at a thread in the basketball forum?

haha yes but it is the top of all forums

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RunInRed said:

How long has it been up? I guess I'm just so used to the old header I just stopped paying attention to it. Either way, it looks great but I would still like to see it incorporate all sports? I mean we have a gold medal gymnast that should get some love as well.

I didn't say anything because I thought it was a natural change, given the state of affairs in the two major spectator sports at Auburn.

That having been said, I think it's great, though I agree that Bruce (preferably celebrating with one or more of the players) should be spliced into the picture. I'm not into graphics, though, so I'll have to rely upon someone else to do it, if it is to be done.

*EDIT* That having been said, I also wouldn't mind if the basketball team shared the spotlight with other sports, most notably gymnastics with Suni Lee, to emphasize the "Everything School" mentality that Bruce has been pushing.

Edited by Rednilla
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, RunInRed said:

Room for improvement.  You will get there one day young Padawan. 

1 hour ago, tgrogan21 said:

How long has it been up? I guess I'm just so used to the old header I just stopped paying attention to it. Either way, it looks great but I would still like to see it incorporate all sports? I mean we have a gold medal gymnast that should get some love as well.

I don't know exactly when, but I do know it was some time after Friday and before Sunday afternoon.

On 2/8/2022 at 8:29 AM, RunInRed said:

OK, I'll be the first to complain...

Dylan Cardwell (a non-starter and many games a non-contributor) is included, but not our possible best 2-way player, Zep Jasper?  No way.  Just no way.  Get real.