Head Coaching Search 2022

Zeek

10 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

Anyone here familiar with “spaces” on Twitter…..cause some buffoons in an Auburn chat there saying Harsin it out. Also they are pandering for Coach O, Blake Anderson, or Will Muschamp.

Is that the one with David Marts or whatever his name is? Arky fan that's been trolling for days

4 hours ago, Tiger1992 said:

Graduated from a tater tot to a full baked potato.

I remember watching an in home interview with him a few years back.  He was so big that he had to spread his legs wide just to sit on the sofa. Looked like he was about to explode!

Edited by gctiger

15 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

I have no idea…but it seems like a bunch of BS

Yeah he’s an Arkansas fan that’s been trolling. He’s been recording it hoping he can get an Auburn fan saying crazy s***.

6 hours ago, VegasEagle said:

Let me ask a question. What is the does GC, GM, and BH have in common? -(maybe could add TT)- What is the different thing Saban had over them when he was hired? HINT: Why did Alabama break the bank for Saban? 

Saban has total  control. No AU coach since Dye has had the same leeway. That’s the biggest difference other than Sabans current run. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old fan 47 said:

Saban has total  control. No AU coach since Dye has had the same leeway. That’s the biggest difference other than Sabans current run. 

The athletes he has recruited is the difference IMO. Not sure how he gets them there but both him and UGA get who they want usually.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

The athletes he has recruited is the difference IMO. Not sure how he gets them there but both him and UGA get who they want usually.

True. Their continuous winning doesn’t hurt but there’s always more to it than we may ever know. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Actually…. He’s looking a lot better

AC086110-17BC-4A6E-A516-743895E7163E.jpeg

F11585C4-398D-4349-A513-C51115EC4B7D.jpeg

CGA  

amazing work someone did

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MariosNutHeat said:

My dream team:

HC - Prime
OC - James Coley
QB - Cam Newton
WR - Dameyune Craig
RB - Caddilac
TE - Todd Hartley

DC - Alex Grinch
Co-DC/LB - TWill
DB - Corey Raymond
DL & ST - Coach O

Remember when people were poo pooing that “all Auburn coaching staff” post a few weeks ago? ROFL!

hey @Zeek 

bill-and.gif

giphy.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, miscram6 said:

This prematurely opened thread can now be shut down, right?

why? we are going to be doing it eventually this year. Just in november/december instead of now.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

hey @Zeek 

bill-and.gif

giphy.gif

Gave a love since you giffed 2 of my favorite movies.  Awesome!

• Love 1

Let me cheer everyone up a little. We could have had a coach who has on his NFL resume the coaching titles of RB x 2, TE, WR, OC x 3. He also carries the FBS coaching titles of OC & HC x 2. He would have taken the HC job at a fairly low guarantee as long as it included a hefty buyout clause. Charlie Weis.  wde

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AURealist said:

Yeah, what kind of statement is someone trying to make by leaving this thread running? 

HOPE. Without it there is nothing to look forward too! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, AUDevil said:

So, we going to put this on ice for 10 months?

lol!

I have eaten enough crow this year with Harsin (remember we had Mario too) to fill me up for a decade. I’ll take the well-deserved ribbing tho. 

I mean…it was practically done. Then it wasn’t.  But anyway…

we will get what we get i suppose. 

Edited by passthebiscuits
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1