Men vs Arkansas Game Thread

Maverick.AU

I've not seen Zep in any video posted yet. I don't even think he made the trip. :(

Gonna need a huge night from Flan to help run the point to give Wendell a breather and gonna need our guards to be able to find Jabari/Kessler. Lets get that W!

Just now, WalkingCarpet said:

Yay or nay on Zephaniah tonight?

Looking like no. He wasn't out there with the rest of the team when they were getting hyped up. Haven't seen him in any video before that either.

Well Pearl gave the message that was needed, team ball.  Make a statement, he says.  Like what I'm seeing.  Just hope everyone is present mentally for this game and their role of Zep is indeed out. 

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

What does that mean?

You don't know TV Teddy? One of the worst referees in the game and a person who wants all the spotlight on him because he thinks he's the star of the show.

I fully expect Kessler to foul out in 10 minutes now.

The student section may very well get our guys even more focused. Idiots. Idk, I'm feeling more confident that we show up to play. Hope they don't start by making a bunch of 3s against us early. Just let Kessler play though. No crap touch fouls.

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

You don't know TV Teddy? One of the worst referees in the game and a person who wants all the spotlight on him because he thinks he's the star of the show.

I fully expect Kessler to foul out in 10 minutes now.

Oooohhhhh him.  Crap.  Totally negates my previous post now lol

• Haha 1

Kessler block! Flan inside and fouled! Headed to the line! 8-5 AU 16:12

makes 1-2 9-5 AU. Really don't need to be leaving pts at the line 

Edited by Maverick.AU