Men vs Arkansas Game Thread

Maverick.AU

I don’t know basketball as well as football. This is the first team I’ve seen just completely blanket our guards like this. What does that open? Looks like the paint is empty every possession. How do we take what they give us when they do this with the guards? 

SMH not having zep and no Jabari or Kessler on the floor and flan just got blown by. 
they've changed it back to 11. 11-9 AU 13:33

Edited by Maverick.AU

I don't think we can do that lineup again. We need at least 1 of Jabari, Green, or Kessler in at all times. Without those 3 no one can hit a shot.

• Like 1

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

I don't think we can do that lineup again. We need at least 1 of Jabari, Green, or Kessler in at all times. Without those 3 no one can hit a shot.

That lineup was just atrocious, but no zep and no berman. Really ready to get those guys back 

• Like 1

Just now, Tigerpro2a said:

Arky's style of Defense is going to give us some trouble tonight. Have to adjust. 

Yep not giving guards any space at all. Not sure how it’s possible for them to keep that up all game. 

Just now, BigBlueWDE said:

Flan running point was....a choice

I think he's fine to run the point but he has to have Jabari or Kessler in with him. Bruce took out the 3 best scoring options and had no one to help him on offense.

• Like 1