Men vs Arkansas Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

Dude, hes a kid. Let him do what helps him get in the game. 

Don’t get me wrong, love the kid. Love his passion. But flexing cause you were fouled down 10 on the road don’t do it for me

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

Look I know Kessler is open but he’s got more 3 point attempts than anyone else on the team. Yes he will make one occasionally but that’s not his game. It’s just a cluster right now. 

The problem is there’s really nothing else. He’s shooting because it’s all we got.  Bruce gotta clean this up. 

• Like 2

Haven't really seen our boys get mad yet collectively.  Not at each other but in a game.  Maybe that's what they need.  I'd love to see Smith get mad and just go Kobe...minus the handles.  

2 minutes ago, Jgarrett7 said:

Don’t get me wrong, love the kid. Love his passion. But flexing cause you were fouled down 10 on the road don’t do it for me

He is one of the leaders of this team and bring energy when no one else can. We’re getting stomped. Celebrate the little wins and hope they turn into big wins. 

• Like 2

Arkansas is not blowing our doors off.  We are not executing the freebies. Fouls have been even.  No offensive flow and missing everything.  That's on us.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

He is one of the leaders of this team and bring energy when no one else can. We’re getting stomped. Celebrate the little wins and hope they turn into big wins. 

Someone has to keep the energy up, we just gonna pout and let that arena have all the energy?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

Arkansas is not blowing our doors off.  We are not executing the freebies. Fouls have been even.  No offensive flow and missing everything.  That's on us.

It’s a very physical game. Arkansas matches our style of play on defense and our speed on both sides.