How Do We Investigate The "Power Brokers"

aucanucktiger

51 minutes ago, metafour said:

The actual complaints that they were investigating came during the season and/or after exit interviews. They didn't launch an investigation to investigate a few mild Twitter/Instagram claims, c'mon man.

This was a thing BEFORE Harsin left for vacation, before ANY rumor surfaced, and before ANY of those players (ie: Hunter) made their statements. Do you know how that is obvious? Because before Harsin went on vacation, the AD wouldn't release salary terms to him on a potential OC hire. Harsin got spooked and requested to meet with people above Greene then and was denied. This means that they were ALREADY in the process of doubting his future, because they obviously wouldn't want him hiring an OC if he was just about to be investigated and/or potentially fired. 

Come again?  Davis wasn't hired and didn't resign then....?  Zak Hill was never nixed by Rich McGlynn....?  Got it, that all squares perfectly.

11 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

Question was why is harsin allowed in the building when hes being investigated. Public university paid for by public and investigation is apparently ongoing. He cant be banned from the building without an injunction or more.

I disagree with u on that one, he def could be banned depending on the allegations.  

55 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

You think they started an investigation from a tweet on Friday?

Bless your heart, dear

And you think the President, BOT and AD are competent to the point of even running an investigation?  You see where we are, dear.....  You've got it all figured out don't you?

7 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Don't think that's correct. Depending on what's being investigated he could 100 % be placed on paid leave and told not to come to work. Don't matter if it's public inst or not

No, he still has due process rights. Even if he's "put on paid leave" he still has rights to appeal that and he has recourse to prevent it pending appeal. Of course it's a silly argument, why would he force his way into a building in this instance? To destroy evidence? (Kidding, I kid).

Edited by aucanucktiger

3 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Come again?  Davis wasn't hired and didn't resign then....?  Zak Hill was never nixed by Rich McGlynn....?  Got it, that all squares perfectly.

Both on Harsin. 

Thank God for Auburn compliance because I can imagine the mess if we had hired Zak Hill only to have the NCAA lay the banhammer on him….you realize he was forced to resign from his job a couple of weeks ago for recruiting violations, right?

Same with Davis.  That’s on Harsin, he was his choice.  He should have thoroughly vetted him…but that is what happens and will continue to happen at Auburn with Harsin at HC, your pool of available coaches gets exponentially smaller because no one wants to work for an authoritarian a**hole.  

What metafour says actually squares perfectly.  

Edited by AEAugirl
  • Like 1

Just now, aucanucktiger said:

No, he still has due process rights. Even if he's "put on paid leave" he still has rights to appeal that and he has recourse to prevent it pending appeal.

So u are saying, no matter what he is being investigated for , no matter how vile or disgusting it may or may not be. He could appeal being told Not to come to the office? 

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

So u are saying, no matter what he is being investigated for , no matter how vile or disgusting it may or may not be. He could appeal being told Not to come to the office? 

Im not saying that, federal and state law say that.

5 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

The timing is impossible.

Its impossible for someone like you who thrives off conspiracy theories that there is some evil cabal hell bent to destroy Auburn. 

I’m sure the next thing you will be posting is the BOT’s Illuminati connections. Or are they running a super secret child pedo ring?  

I hope Rane and Harbert never dare go out for a pizza….

Edited by AEAugirl
  • Haha 4
  • Facepalm 2
  • Dislike 1

This might help out: Bryan Harsin is being INVESTIGATED right now and isnt even formally accused of anything. Hard to keep him out of his office building unless they declare it a crime scene or such.

5 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

This might help out: Bryan Harsin is being INVESTIGATED right now and isnt even formally accused of anything. Hard to keep him out of his office building unless they declare it a crime scene or such.

There is precedent for it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

Its impossible for someone like you who thrives off conspiracy theories that there is some evil cabal hell bent to destroy Auburn. 

I’m sure the next thing you will be posting is the BOT’s Illuminati connections. Or are they running a super secret child pedo ring?  

You're just making s*** up now.  You do realize he's not going anywhere, right?

I can look at the totality of what's going on and realize this "investigation" was hastilly and poorly put together,.  So much so that the backing of potentially hundreds of millions of dollars couldn't take down a dickheaded coach from Idaho.  And just so you're aware, it doesn't give me the least bit of satisfaction....nor does it give me any comfort for the future of the program from the coaching or admin side.  You can carry on banging your head against the wall believing it's going to fall your way though.

• Like 1

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

No need to

What u say MAY be right. But I have know of people being put on paid leave while investigations are happening.  It's quite common.. just watch the 6pm local news

Ok because you sound hot and I want to date you. Maybe because you're asking what I do for a living and Id rather tell you without blathering it to the entire universe?

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

Both on Harsin. 

Thank God for Auburn compliance because I can imagine the mess if we had hired Zak Hill only to have the NCAA lay the banhammer on him….you realize he was forced to resign from his job a couple of weeks ago for recruiting violations, right?

Same with Davis.  That’s on Harsin, he was his choice.  He should have thoroughly vetted him…but that is what happens and will continue to happen at Auburn with Harsin at HC, your pool of available coaches gets exponentially smaller because no one wants to work for an authoritarian a**hole.  

What metafour says actually squares perfectly.  

So amazing that university vetting stopped Hill but it is Harsin that is faulted for improper vetting of the very next guy. My guess is that Harsin asked Hill was there a problem related to NCAA investigation and was told no(nothing else makes any sense). I don’t know what the deal with Davis was but finding out Harsin was difficult to work for doesn’t make sense either.

17 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

You're just making s*** up now.  You do realize he's not going anywhere, right?

I can look at the totality of what's going on and realize this "investigation" was hastilly and poorly put together,.  So much so that the backing of potentially hundreds of millions of dollars couldn't take down a dickheaded coach from Idaho.  And just so you're aware, it doesn't give me the least bit of satisfaction....nor does it give me any comfort for the future of the program from the coaching or admin side.  You can carry on banging your head against the wall believing it's going to fall your way though.

From what I have read and seen…yes, I hope they fire him.  He’s a bad fit and IMO its delaying the inevitable. I really don’t care about what your opinion is, to be honest.  It doesn’t affect mine. 

Just because statements were made at certain times does not mean that things were not already happening, which is what metafour is saying.  Just because YOU knew about it Friday doesn’t mean things were “hastily thrown together” because I highly doubt Gouge is calling you to give you daily reports on the goings on inside Auburn’s program. 

I’m also not banging my head against the wall at all.  I have no control over anything but my opinions on it. What will be will be.  Auburn will survive, it always has and always will.  It may not be pretty for a while, but Auburn will always come back. 

I also don’t live in the fringe element of the fan base where you apparently matriculate where the big bad boosters are in a constant state of destroying Auburn or the REC is out murdering any adversaries of the University of Alabama. 

I’m just showing how ridiculous you sound.  

Edited by AEAugirl
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

So amazing that university vetting stopped Hill but it is Harsin that is faulted for improper vetting of the very next guy. My guess is that Harsin asked Hill was there a problem related to NCAA investigation and was told no(nothing else makes any sense). I don’t know what the deal with Davis was but finding out Harsin was difficult to work for doesn’t make sense either.

I imagine it had more to do with the fact that Hill is at a program that is being investigated by the NCAA, and Davis has always worked in the NFL….so you typically don’t have “compliance” concerns with NFL coaches that have never held collegiate positions. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AEAugirl said:

I’m just showing how ridiculous you sound.  

Please tell us again about the wife, daughters and sister in law twittter, insta, FB posting.  Nothing ridiculous about stallking them and bringing all that garbage on this board.  That's exactly why I went double platinum.  And I'm pretty sure I'm not the one designating the football board as "going full retard".  Yeah, youre the sane one.....

4 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

I imagine it had more to do with the fact that Hill is at a program that is being investigated by the NCAA, and Davis has always worked in the NFL….so you typically don’t have “compliance” concerns with NFL coaches that have never held collegiate positions. 

You could definitely be correct on that. I had forgotten that it was the compliance dept. that shutdown the Hill hire.