It's done. He's staying

TitanTiger

12 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

Remember when Tennessee fans got Schiano fired before he ever stepped on campus.....could fans also ban together to demand Deion? Seems like a long shot but we should try.

12 hours ago, cole256 said:

But you have to look at our insiders

It was a pun.... my bad guys

4 hours ago, DAG said:

it is Hugh freeze or Grimes. Therefore it will be Muschamp.

cvx.gif.7f7bc44dc82298459ea1885e5e3233f4.gif

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, DAG said:

image.png

PTB: Will has been a Pillar to Auburn Athletics since the beginning of his football coaching career. He is the epitome of an Auburn man and we look forward to his tutelage of these young men, bringing them back to the standards of Auburn football.

Eaglenesters: Well he did change our defensive culture back in 2016. Yeah I can get on board with coach Boom. *Completely foregoing six months of predictions and absolutes posted by them*

Truth just truth. 😒😡

Edited by autiger88

23 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Deon would be like the white brother in law who is cool and gets along with everyone, but he ain’t blood and he’s still learn how the family handles itself.

Aubie the Tiger and Tim Cook would try to interject but to no avail. It would make a great ESPN segment. 

On 9/20/2022 at 9:28 PM, Shoney'sPonyBoy said:

He doesn't need the money or the fame and I think he sees coaching at a historically black college as a personal mission.

Then why did he interview for three P5 schools after the 2021 season?

No, Prime Time doesn't need the money, but if you think he's shut that valve off to notoriety just because he no longer plays on the field... This the same guy who plucked away the #1 recruit from his alma mater. Nothing would tickle him more in his profession than to beat the best in the game. Why? Because he thrived on it as a player...and flaunted TDs in their faces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fED8XqCT6Eo

I'll do back flips if we get Prime.

Edited by Viper
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/11/2022 at 12:10 PM, VegasEagle said:

Deon-Sanders-1.jpg

Could have saved some time and heart ache !  I brought him up and pounded the table after Gus was fired. He might of not been ready then, but, I feel he is now.

Edited by VegasEagle
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

On 9/21/2022 at 11:47 PM, Viper said:

Then why did he interview for three P5 schools after the 2021 season?

No, Prime Time doesn't need the money, but if you think he's shut that valve off to notoriety just because he no longer plays on the field... This the same guy who plucked away the #1 recruit from his alma mater. Nothing would tickle him more in his profession than to beat the best in the game. Why? Because he thrived on it as a player...and flaunted TDs in their faces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fED8XqCT6Eo

I'll do back flips if we get Prime.

Doesn't need money huh, he's now paying allimony to three ex wives.

• Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

Such a weird post.  He only has 2 ex-wives

What's more, he's not paying alimony to his second wife, she got a lump sum maxed out at 1mm.  He's been divorced from his 1st wife for 25 years and absolutely no why he's paying her alimony still.

Just a stupid post dripping with something I can't put my finger on.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

Counting people pockets and messy. Beauty salon talk smh 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

So he left a job working as an analyst for the NFL to coach a D2 team. That's a guy who needs money?

Inside-the-NBA-Rockets-Clippers-Locker-R

Edited by Viper
  • Haha 2

What happens when Auburn somehow finds a way to beat Ole Miss?  Then he isn’t let go in the bud week so the new AD can be introduced.  Then beats an injury riddled Arkansas team.  5-3.  Loses to a very good Miss State team 5-4.  Beats TaMu at home 6-4.  Beats WKU 7-4.  Loses to Bama 7-5.  In the meantime Fab and Co have pumped new life into recruiting and you have 5 OL commits and a couple of surprises as well.  What then?  Save the 15mill until a sure fire homerun hire becomes evident?  Still can him just because?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

What happens when Auburn somehow finds a way to beat Ole Miss?  Then he isn’t let go in the bud week so the new AD can be introduced.  Then beats an injury riddled Arkansas team.  5-3.  Loses to a very good Miss State team 5-4.  Beats TaMu at home 6-4.  Beats WKU 7-4.  Loses to Bama 7-5.  In the meantime Fab and Co have pumped new life into recruiting and you have 5 OL commits and a couple of surprises as well.  What then?  Save the 15mill until a sure fire homerun hire becomes evident?  Still can him just because?

I guess nothing is impossible, but the strengths of this team are a defensive line currently being held together with duck tape, a disgruntled running back scraping the bottom of the stat pile and a green QB who now had enough film on him and the non-existent offense to quickly devolve into a non-factor. We've been playing at the level we are due to some strong effort in key areas of the team but these guys are going to be physically and mentally worn down as this season stretches out. It's no more a stretch to say we lose to WKU than to somehow beat Ole Miss in another road game. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, aucom96 said:

I guess nothing is impossible, but the strengths of this team are a defensive line currently being held together with duck tape, a disgruntled running back scraping the bottom of the stat pile and a green QB who now had enough film on him and the non-existent offense to quickly devolve into a non-factor. We've been playing at the level we are due to some strong effort in key areas of the team but these guys are going to be physically and mentally worn down as this season stretches out. It's no more a stretch to say we lose to WKU than to somehow beat Ole Miss in another road game. 

No doubt.  Beating Ole Miss is probably the biggest stretch.  As bad as the Oline played against UGA I feel better about it than I did earlier in the year.  Just some coffee thoughts

31 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Fab and Co have pumped new life into recruiting

Lost me here during this fantasy you wove 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Lost me here during this fantasy you wove 

Just seems like recruiting is starting to pick up some momentum when its pretty obvious the coach is about to get canned.  Sounds like Weldin is committing any day.  The Juco kid whos dad cried seems to be getting close.   a couple other guys I can't recall at this moment but Harsin is possibly gonna leave with 4-5 Oline recruits.  Seems like Fab is driving most of this recruiting because we all know that Harsin isn't doing it.  

Edit to add Chester still a possibility.  Maybe Ramill will follow Weldin?

Edited by Win4AU

Lets say the recruits do pick up.. I would force Harsin to make a change with coaching staff or be gone. These guys are not coaching the players up. The offensive line especially miss a lot of easy assignments.. you may not be the strongest and fastest player, but at least try blocking the right guy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ryan Sanders said:

Lets say the recruits do pick up.. I would force Harsin to make a change with coaching staff or be gone. These guys are not coaching the players up. The offensive line especially miss a lot of easy assignments.. you may not be the strongest and fastest player, but at least try blocking the right guy.

So are you saying our coaches need to tell our players to try harder?

• Haha 1

I hate seeing this thread pop up every so often. It makes my heart skip a beat thinking it's new. 🙄

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Ryan Sanders said:

Recruiting isn’t picking up from this staff. Our NIL program is however and that’s great news.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Recruiting isn’t picking up from this staff. Our NIL program is however and that’s great news.

The off field staff, Caddy, Zac, and Roc are really working hard in recruiting

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/20/2022 at 2:08 PM, AU80cruiser said:

Remember when Tennessee fans got Schiano fired before he ever stepped on campus.....could fans also ban together to demand Deion? Seems like a long shot but we should try.

Schiano has done nothing at Rutgers to dispute their judgment 

Edited by EagleEye67