It's done. He's staying

TitanTiger

Just now, Bro Johnny Mac said:

Harsin needs someone who he trusts to tell him how to recruit the southeast and how to navigate the NIL landscape. If that doesn’t happen, we will be mid to late 70’s bad. 

I have a hard time thinking we’re going to draw many quality assistants for the 2022 season. 

• Like 1

Season ticket holder since 1986 (my first year as a student).  No more - screw them.

Sending my money toward the basketball team.  #basketballschool

Edited by Butthead
add
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

Whoever the new OC turns out to be will be telling 

It’ll be someone already on staff or another one of Harsin’s Boise buddies. 

Edited by ShocksMyBrain
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

Time to get some more Auburn guys in the staff

Shoot I’d be happy as a clam if he pulled Dell or Craig. At this point, I’d just hire Dell and be like “whatever run any offense you want and call the plays”. Harsin calling plays isn’t going to work well if we don’t have any players to run them. 

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Shoot I’d be happy as a clam if he pulled Dell or Craig. At this point, I’d just hire Dell and be like “whatever run any offense you want and call the plays”. Harsin calling plays isn’t going to work well if we don’t have any players to run them. 

Except for the fact that no one mentions that Dell McGee has never run an offense.

He’s a RB coach which is a great place for an ace recruiter to be.  

1 minute ago, VegasEagle said:

Deon-Sanders-1.jpg

I do like this idea more than the other names. A lot more. . Maybe some day if FSU doesn’t grab him. For now, it’s hoping Harsim (who now has a brand he’ll need to repair) and AUs leadership (who also has a brand that needs to be repaired) miraculously learn from and heal this.

I don’t think anything subtle comes from something like this. It’ll either get much better, or much worse.

• Like 1

Just now, auburnfaithful72 said:

Bring Craig home as OC ..

Oh Lord I can imagine Craig and Harsin together and the drama that could come from that marriage. 

• Haha 2

Just now, AEAugirl said:

Except for the fact that no one mentions that Dell McGee has never run an offense.

He’s a RB coach which is a great place for an ace recruiter to be.  

Everyone has to start somewhere right. We are already going to suck next year. Let him run the offense and call the plays. Maybe he can bring in some top players while he gets better at it. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, woodford said:

Mizzou is the only conference win that could sway our way. I can’t see them beating anyone else. 

It's wild that @ home vs Mizzou is essentially the swing game for our season.

If we lose to PSU at home (idk what they even have returning or if they'll be good), then Mizzou is a must win.  LSU, at UGA, at Ole Miss look like obvious losses.  That's 2-5 heading into the BYE week.

1 minute ago, mdp5150 said:

Has the donor site that said all those VERIFIED TRUTHS recovered yet? 

The donor side is a much more rational place than the public forum, that I will tell you.  

• Thanks 1

Well, I'm fully prepared for another 6 win season, but given our history, also prepping for a CFP run.

Let's let him win or lose his way, and then fire him by way of contract rather than the circus we've lived through this week. 

What a mess. 

Edited by AuburnEagle79
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1