It's done. He's staying

TitanTiger

5 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

SEC Media Days gonna be super awesome. 

Caption: Auburn University head football coach Bryan Harsin arriving at back door to SEC Media Days, Destin, FL.

scuba.jpg

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, DAG said:

A lot of pain and hurt behind these posts. 

Don't lash out against others.  I know you're pretty upset about Freeze.  Embrace it, brother.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, McFU said:

1) We now run a style of football that translates to the NFL

I saw absolutely nothing about our offense that said that

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, W.E.D said:

Don't lash out against others.  I know you're pretty upset about Freeze.  Embrace it, brother.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886j2ttsld773yxgn23yl

• Sad 3

8 minutes ago, McFU said:

A winning team for that year sure, let us not forget that GM hadn't recruited for the OL for a couple of years and was going to be an issue whether he stayed or not.

Sure, but KD hitting the portal for basketball, and setting GM aside because we are in a new era (haha), I don't have faith we are just going to clean up in the portal anytime soon in football. 

18 minutes ago, McFU said:

A winning team for that year sure, let us not forget that GM hadn't recruited for the OL for a couple of years and was going to be an issue whether he stayed or not.

Now please tell us how this staff recruited online this year. :jossun:

Heck, can you tell us how this staff recruited the portal for online this year?  

Edited by JerryAU

The sad thing is that I'm starting to think some in our fanbase were hoping the investigation uncovered misconduct so we could get out of his buyout. I don't blame anyone who wants him gone. Shoulda forked out the buyout. Now they've neutered him and made everyone look foolish 

• Like 1

Welp, I think I'm going to just stay off the football board for a while and check back in next December.  If the alleged affair stuff wasn't true, which we can now assume is the case, this is the most idiotic thing I've ever seen out of a college football program.

Edited by Cardin Drake
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, woodford said:

A+ troll post 

Nope, you just being a sore loser. This is hilarious watching all who contributed to the gossip, slander, replacement speculation, posting and laughing at jokes about affairs and racism, etc. 

Now you same disgruntled folks will fill up this board with your meltdown musings, and your negative energy will just continue to feed the JABA effect. Some fans are part of that malady, not just money boosters.  

He might win 7-8 games next year with a difficult schedule, and more the next. Why? Better coaching than Gustav's program, with his assistants finally. O Line will be better than last two years.  We will keep using the reinvigorated tight end position. Defense will attack, vs softer zone. Tank will be a Heisman candidate if he stays injury free. One of the quarterbacks will probably have a better year than Nix @ Oregon.  

If we get to 7 wins next year, maybe, just maybe, a new process will begin to break the backs of the bubba boosters' meddling ways. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 2

1 minute ago, WarEagleT said:

Why? Better coaching than Gustav's program, with his assistants finally. O Line will be better than last two years.  We will keep using the reinvigorated tight end position. Defense will attack, vs softer zone. Tank will be a Heisman candidate if he stays injury free. One of the quarterbacks will probably have a better year than Nix @ Oregon. 

"his assistants"  "his" keep quitting

OL Better Next 2 years  It's not going to be any better & in 23 it's shaping up to be an absolute disaster

TE Position ✔️ OK, fine.  Yes

Defense will Attack  

Tank Heisman  not with that OL

One of the QBs ⁉️ Eh, they all suck.  Smallest midget

4 / 6.  1 Push

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, JerryAU said:

Now please tell us how this staff recruited online this year. :jossun:

Heck, can you tell us how this staff recruited the portal for online this year?  

Considering the class was in the mid 40s and then 18th after the early signing period I'd say better than expected.  There are going to be a lot of players come springtime that will hit the portal or have hit the portal and hadn't found a home yet and I'd venture a guess that at least 1 will come to AU.

This will not be an overnight change but after a couple of years we will either see a change to a successful team or be the same old mediocre team we've been for the last decade.

• Like 2

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

Up yours AL.com and to all the media experts, insiders, knowers blow hards bloggers the stay puff marshmallow man., 

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

Hard to see this as a good decision.  Lots of damage done when we were already in a weak position.  Only going to make things harder.

How do you sell Auburn football to a legit recruit right now?

Hope to be wrong, but my expectations are very low.

• Like 1

All this talk about a natty in 2022. Jesus, guys. You have to have the team in place to do that. Malzahn and Tubs had the team. Coaches don’t just miraculously pull successfully runs out of their a**es. 

If you like Bryan Harsin and think he has the program moving in the right direction, awesome! The evidence says otherwise, but we don’t like in an era where people give a sh*t about evidence. But for the love of god, don’t assume a coach is going to automatically become successful his next year, because they beat a scandal. You’re setting yourself up for heartbreak. 

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, au302 said:

The sad thing is that I'm starting to think some in our fanbase were hoping the investigation uncovered misconduct so we could get out of his buyout. I don't blame anyone who wants him gone. Shoulda forked out the buyout. Now they've neutered him and made everyone look foolish 

You are just now starting to think this? So what was the giveaway? 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, WarDamnDoc said:

Hard to see this as a good decision.  Lots of damage done when we were already in a weak position.  Only going to make things harder.

How do you sell Auburn football to a legit recruit right now?

Hope to be wrong, but my expectations are very low.

Have them talk to the current players who had Harsin's back.  

Also, tell what big marbles Harsin has:

5LEyUsW.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Yup.

Wow, I never thought you'd be the type of poster to conveniently edit someone's quote to make it match your narrative.  You could have at least left in the rest of the sentence with it struck through.

5 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

You are just now starting to think this? So what was the giveaway? 😂

Lol, I've thought it for days, but tried to see the best in humanity. Naive of me

2 minutes ago, McFU said:

Wow, I never thought you'd be the type of poster to conveniently edit someone's quote to make it match your narrative.  You could have at least left in the rest of the sentence with it struck through.

Lighten up Francis dot gif

5 minutes ago, McFU said:

Have them talk to the current players who had Harsin's back.  

Also, tell what big marbles Harsin has:

5LEyUsW.gif

Coconuts.  Massive coconuts.

55 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I saw absolutely nothing about our offense that said that

We rediscovered the tight end position, and the QB’s fundamentals improved until he bolted after he figured out he would have to compete next year. 

The Boise offense will be implemented, which is closer to pro style than the last regime.

• Facepalm 1