Men vs Texas A&M Game Thread

Maverick.AU

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

We need better play from the point position for March madness

I'd say guard play in general. I'm hoping one of our perimeter guys get hot

Just now, Bro Johnny Mac said:

If the fefs don’t get whistle happy against us, our defense will give us a chance to every game. It’s tough as nails 

The energy is just so big, and Zep is the catalyst, we just play with more intensity when he's in there. Everybody that's a box score watcher really has downplayed his absence and impact on the team

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Can't see it from a stat line but really effects our team

He is my man crush for a reason. I would like to see him take a few more shots. He is really efficient when he does shoot.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

LOVE seeing Coach Harsin there, in the student section, with some football players, having fun and smiling!  We, all of us on this board, need to support him and the football team 110%, get back the the old Auburn, show them world. 

It’s great to be an Auburn Tiger!  

Never, ever confuse fully supporting the players with not liking Harsin. I always want the best for those hard working kids and they haven't gotten that from him so far.  And PLEASE can we not have that crap infecting every thread? Sick of Harsin and his mess, and it would be nice to not see it everywhere.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 4

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

Never, ever confuse fully supporting the players with not liking Harsin. I always want the best for those hard working kids and they haven't gotten that from him so far.  And PLEASE can we not have that crap infecting every thread? Sick of Harsin and his mess, and it would be nice to not see it everywhere.

With all due respect belle, plz don't start this here

• Like 3

KD fouled on the floor 36-20 AU 18:15

KD fouled on the floor 36-20 AU 18:15

flan with an odd tip on lol. Turnover A&M. 38-20 AU 17:50

KD pass to cardwell slam! 40-20 AU 17:08

Edited by Maverick.AU

Kessler is such a huge advantage for us!   It absolutely sucks big time when they call stupid fouls on him like that!!!!!!😡.  I think he has 3 fouls and 2 of them were total bs!!!