Attending Home Games

marsbold

I'm going to the Vandy game tomorrow; haven't been to a basketball game in several years. Have seats, not standing room only tickets. Any reason to get to basketball games early...cool things before the game, long security lines, etc that should be factored in? Was thinking we'd park around 7:30 & have 30 minutes to clear any security & get to seats. Assuming many people on here regularly attend or have been to a game recently & can offer some thoughts. Thanks in advance!

On a slightly off topic; the price of attending a game.

In looking across the conference, today through Saturday here are the lowest cost seats as identified by ESPN:

Tuesday

SC @ Ole Miss      As low as    $       2

UF @ A&M             As low as    $       2

UK @ UT                As low as    $     16

Ark @ Miz              As low as    $       3

Wednesday

MSU @ ua              As low as    $       3

uga @ LSU             As low as    $       3

Vandy @ AU          As low as    $   166

Friday

Miz @ MSU            As low as    $       6

Saturday

ua @ UK                 As low as    $   122

OM @ uga              As low as    $       5

AU @ UF                As low as    $     68

LSU @ SC              As low as    $       9

UT @ Ark               As low as    $   167

A&M @ Vandy       As low as    $     13

It costs a little to see the top ranked team in the  conference.

• Like 2

The Jungle stays packed!!!   Not surprised tickets at UK and Arky aren’t cheap either.   I am really surprised the UK@UT tickets are so cheap.   I mean, people show up everywhere just to watch Kentucky, right?🤣

• Like 1

I’ll be there as well. I like to get in early and watch warm ups and see the feel the energy pregame. 

sometimes there are giveaways if you’re early. Should be a fun game. 

• Like 1

I got my tickets for the UF-Auburn game at $35 2 weeks ago...will be in the rafters, but will be there cheering on the Tigers (I'm sure they'll be a lot more Tiger fans too)...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tigerman1186 said:

I got my tickets for the UF-Auburn game at $35 2 weeks ago...will be in the rafters, but will be there cheering on the Tigers (I'm sure they'll be a lot more Tiger fans too)...

I also purchased tickets for AU @ UF several weeks ago for $75 each when UF still had a few of there best seats available.  I could not believe it, but a first row behind the basket was available. But just one tickets.  Nothing but marked up resale tickets now

I'll be at the Tennessee game. My wife's side are all UT fans. I can't complain since they got me the tickets. 

Checking the kids out of school today at lunch and heading down to spend the day, eat and take in the atmosphere around this team. Reminds me of the Cam Newton / Nick Fairly football season. (Forked out the cash to catch a game that season as well and it was worth every penny).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JwgreDeux said:

Checking the kids out of school today at lunch and heading down to spend the day, eat and take in the atmosphere around this team. Reminds me of the Cam Newton / Nick Fairly football season. (Forked out the cash to catch a game that season as well and it was worth every penny).

Tonight will be my first game this year. This Bball season definitely has the feel of Fball in 2010. Jabari/Walker = Cam/Fairly. War Eagle!