Stanton Ramil

Edited by toddc
  • Like 4

• Like 1

Edited by toddc
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Edited by toddc

Man, all these recruits just get me optimistic.  

• Like 3

Huge Auburn target here. Need to lock this kid down.

Asked if he felt like Auburn was in a good spot to get one of those officials, Faulk responded with just two words.b“Yes sir.”

Jason Caldwell article 

Edited by toddc
  • Thanks 1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Like 1

• Like 1
  • Love 1

What’s the deal on Carson Hall? He plays at Ranburne HS. He is a freak athlete on the wrestling mat, 2x 1-4A 285 state champion. I had to face him a few times this season. Good kid 

4E2981A8-1324-414D-AF78-B6A695D2DD29.jpeg

Edited by TAYLORKEETON
  • Like 1

Auburn offers West Virginia d-line transfer Akheem Mesidor 

ByKEITH NIEBUHR 66 minutes ago

Auburn Spring Practice: QBs Throwing on the Run

Auburn on Friday offered West Virginia defensive lineman Akheem Mesidor, who entered the transfer portal Thursday and has picked up many offers since doing so.

Mesidor was a 2020 Freshman All-American. Last season, he recorded 38 tackles, 8 TFLs and 4.5 sacks. In two seasons for the Mountaineers, he had 70 tackles, 14.5 tackles for loss and 9.5 sacks.

5COMMENTS

Tennessee also offered Friday. Southern California offered Thursday night.

In an interview with 247Sports' Chris Hummer on Thursday, Mesidor said the most important factor is where he lines up and his path to the field.

“I’d like to play defensive end and a little bit of 5-technique,” Mesidor told Hummer. “So I’d like to go to a school that doesn’t have a lot of depth and is ready for me to come in and be a factor as I’m ready to come in, work hard and take my spot. I just want to be at a school that will let me rush from the 5-technique and play how I want to play and give me the freedom to just ball and play football the way I play it."

It is not known yet at this time if Mesidor will visit Auburn.

One visit already is set as Mesidor plans to unofficially visit Penn State. Per Hummer, "He’s also in the process of planning an official visit to USC."

• Like 1

2024 kid 

Edited by toddc
  • Love 1

On3 5-star edge Qua Russaw returning to Auburn on Saturday

Jeffrey Leeabout 1 hour
two-five-star-defensive-lineman-set-to-visit-texas-am-next-week Five-star EDGE Qua Russaw. (Chad Simmons/On3)

Qua Russaw is returning to Auburn.

Russaw, an On3 five-star recruit and the No. 1 player in Alabama, is expected to visit Auburn on Saturday, according to a source close to his recruitment.

Russaw, from Carver-Montgomery, visited Auburn on March 19 for the Tigers big Junior Day. He’ll be back at Auburn on Saturday with former Tiger and current NFL defensive lineman Marlon Davidson.

[ 5-star edge talks March 19 visit to Auburn ]

The need at the edge position is something that Russaw likes at Auburn.

“It’s definitely a big deal,” Russaw said in March about Auburn’s lack of depth at the edge spot. “You can come in and start right away. They told me when Derick Hall leaves that they have one more person and then I’m good to go. I see myself fitting in it–I see myself playing at middle linebacker and like Derick Hall with how they use him.”

The On3 Consensus No. 3 edge and No. 8 overall recruit won’t be the only recruit in Auburn on Saturday. 

Several others are expected to be on campus, including four-star linebacker Jaiden Ausberryfour-star defensive lineman Will Norman, four-star defensive lineman Sydir Mitchell, cornerback Dale Miller and offensive lineman Paul Mubenga.

Ausberry and Norman both arrived in Auburn on Friday and will stay until Saturday afternoon.

Edited by toddc
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Recent On3 recruiting episode with JLee, Coke Pinkerton, abs JHead mentioned Auburn being high up on a lot of guys boards but there is a wait and see attitude to see how the team plays this fall.