Men vs Vandy Game Thread

Maverick.AU

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Vandy won't miss ... love these games.

Just like ole miss earlier in the year . Just shooting 200% from the floor 

Vandy is shooting over 60% from field (57% from 3) and of course 100% 6-6 free-throws. On top of that we are in horrible foul trouble and I can't find a single player on our team that is playing well. 

Just now, Randman5000 said:

Vandy is kicking our butt. We need better guard play if we are going to make a run in March Madness

Haven't played well, paired with their hot shooting. But as long as they cater to flail like a fish pippen it's gonna be a long night of fouls 

5 minutes ago, dmbseeker00 said:

A horrible 3 shooting team....continues to throw them up. Definitely not a number 2 team in the country the way we are playing. 

We haven't truly been a top 5 team for the past few games.  We played bad against bad teams on the road, and now we're letting a bottom dweller throttle us on our home court.  We'll win tonight, but Florida must be licking their chops waiting for Saturday.

• Like 1

It’s great to see teams shoot 90% from the free throw line against us. Seems like every team does. 

7 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Pippen may be the biggest I'm gonna flail like a fish to get contact I've seen in college basketball. Another foul on AU 

Learned from his old man, who learned from Jordan lol

• Like 1

At some point, Vandy will go cold and we'll take charge.  Their hot shooting has been luck.