Men vs Oklahoma

Double play but the runner scores. 3-0 Oklahoma. Strike out for out 3. Need a huge 9th inning or we'll get shut out in our first game of the season. :(

Edit: Josh Armstrong with a solid appearance for a freshman. Only giving up 1 run with 2 men on and 0 outs.

Edited by tgrogan21

Godman in to pitch for Oklahoma. 1, 2, 3 hitters up for Auburn. These are the guys you want up. They need to make some noise.

Edited by tgrogan21

5 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

@tgrogan21Thanks for the update posts, I was with you most of the way.  Very much appreciate the effort.

No problem. Highly doubt I'll be able to do it the rest of the weekend but figured since it was opening day and a weekday 11 am first pitch, I would do what I could. Wish it was a better result ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I'm at the tourney this weekend.  Yesterday we just flat couldn't hit as a team.  However, neither could OU for most of the game.  Felt like a Friday night SEC matchup in many ways, just without dual aces going.

We play Texas Tech today at 3 pm.  Tech walked off Michigan 7-6 last night, but Michigan hit the ball very well.  Tech waa gifted some runs thanks to an outfield miscue and a bunch of walks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1