Promotions for Kiesau, Bellatoni and Etheridge

Tony4AU

20 minutes ago, Mikey said:

You have them both whipped in this competition, and no it's not close at all.

Sounds like somebody is jealous that he wasn’t included!!!

j/k Mikey, you left the door open, sorry.  😀😀😀

2 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

So now u want to chime in on this subject to I see. It's kinda like an obsession with u. Did you go to elementary school with Harsin? Did he take your milk money from you? It has to be exhausting. But you keep on doing you. It's really simple, so see if you can follow along. I don't care who the OC,DC,CLIPBOARD HOLDER, OR WATER BOY is. If they win Harsin stays.If they lose Harsin leaves, just like at any other program. HE JUST NEEDS MORE THAN 1 YEAR FOR IT TO BE DETERMINED. 

2022 WILL BE MORE THAN 1 YEAR FOR IT TO BE DETERMINED. AND HE WILL BE HISTORY AS PREDICTED.

The sad part is it didn't take a 2nd year for it to be determined as evidenced by the coup to exorcise him.

I've warned folks here for months, LONG before his DC & OC flub-ups. Plenty of time to accept reality and abandon ship.

Even stubborn-azz mcgoofus FINALLY has seen the light with Harsin's recruiting. Took him a few months, but I managed to rescue one of you.

But no. MAJOR buffoonery after buffoonery by Harsin, you refuse to see the RAGING dumpster fire he has created. You literally are going to be holding on till the very bitter end.

And I'm going to laugh at you and the last few remaining pumpers when it happens.

Edited by Viper

10 hours ago, DAG said:

Bro big bird said Bobo didn’t work out here and he moved on. You said some of us feel the same about Harsin, what is the difference ? The freaking difference is Bobo is fired and Harsin is the coach. So I am going to ask you a simple question, how do you plan on moving on from the current head coach ? Lol. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?  Just because you on a thread at 12:30 AM doesn’t mean crap. AU-24 be posting at 4 am saying he doesn’t want or like CBH. But at least he says it. There isn’t no interpretation.

"I've been saying the same thing for 3 months." No s***. You have been saying the same thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER. How many times are you going to keep repeating the same chicken little CBH IS SINKING OUR PROGRAM mantra? At least people like W.E.D bring debating points and substances. Not the same, "OH NO, MORE BOISE BOYS" whining. What the hell did you expect? We get it. You don't want him and you have already admitted you aren't going to give him the benefit of a doubt. So stop acting like you hope he succeeds.

You just don’t get it. I DO hope he succeeds. And most people do. But he continues to not succeed every chance he gets and it’s infuriating. So I’m voicing my displeasure with each thing he does that I think is negative. It’s the same song and dance, because he keeps doing the SAME F’ING THING!

I’ll simplify it so you can understand.

- I support Auburn

- I hope Auburn succeeds 

- I want Bryan Harsin to succeed.

- Bryan Harsin isn’t succeeding

- I have MOVED ON from thinking Harsin will succeed and would like a new coach. But I still hope he succeeds.

All of these things can be true at once^^^

Also, I don’t debate anything because there isn’t anything to debate. He’s shi**ing the bed. That’s it! It’s not debatable. This forum exists solely for people to comment on auburn football decisions. That’s what we are all doing here. Your half witted “Gotcha style” commentary on everything has no more substance than anything I’ve said. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

When you castrate a bull, the bull loses his ability to recruit.  Thanks PTB.

Because Missouri & Kentucky, looking down & laughing at us was def getting it done.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DAG said:

Not disagreeing with any of that. Just want people to acknowledge it lol.  Why do people want to come in here and deny certain things or say "Nobody is doing such and such." You give one example and posters do their best to spin it instead of saying what you just said. I almost want to be done with these forums because of such responses.

Yeah I'm trying to help correct the record 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, auburnphan said:

Yet recruits are saying it doesn't really matter, all noise.

We tend to over exaggerate drama and make it much bigger than it really is

Yeah... This is working out real nice.. There will be a documentary, at some point, on CBH and his time on the plains. The question is, what's going to be title of the documentary? 

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Yet recruits are saying it doesn't really matter, all noise.

We tend to over exaggerate drama and make it much bigger than it really is

He hadn’t gotten once commitment from Early signing day to NSD, if I’m not mistaken. That has nothing to do with his investigation. But his supporters and probably he, eventually, will blame it on the investigation being so public.

11 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Also, I don’t debate anything because there isn’t anything to debate. He’s shi**ing the bed. That’s it! It’s not debatable.

Of course it isn't debatable.

But that won't stop this small remaining handful here to down-vote facts that cannot be rebutted.

DisguisedEqualDwarfrabbit-size_restricte

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, soblfly said:

Yeah... This is working out real nice.. There will be a documentary, at some point, on CBH and his time on the plains. The question is, what's going to be title of the documentary? 

What "time" on the plains? No one does documentaries on fly-by-night disasters.

9 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

He hadn’t gotten once commitment from Early signing day to NSD, if I’m not mistaken. That has nothing to do with his investigation. But his supporters and probably he, eventually, will blame it on the investigation being so public.

Didn't Joyner commit after NSD?

Either way, 23 recruits have said it doesn't matter. Harsin not visiting them nor making them a priority has been a complaint so far

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

You just don’t get it. I DO hope he succeeds. And most people do. But he continues to not succeed every chance he gets and it’s infuriating. So I’m voicing my displeasure with each thing he does that I think is negative. It’s the same song and dance, because he keeps doing the SAME F’ING THING!

I’ll simplify it so you can understand.

- I support Auburn

- I hope Auburn succeeds 

- I want Bryan Harsin to succeed.

- Bryan Harsin isn’t succeeding

- I have MOVED ON from thinking Harsin will succeed and would like a new coach. But I still hope he succeeds.

All of these things can be true at once^^^

Also, I don’t debate anything because there isn’t anything to debate. He’s shi**ing the bed. That’s it! It’s not debatable. This forum exists solely for people to comment on auburn football decisions. That’s what we are all doing here. Your half witted “Gotcha style” commentary on everything has no more substance than anything I’ve said. 

You just contradicted yourself in this post. Again , keep on bitching. That’s all you been doing.  If he succeeds next year you will be right back on his dick. You just don’t understand . The constant bitching and whining you continuously do is annoying and infuriating. You going to bitch and whine all effing off season because you want a new coach? Most of the stuff you are bitching and whining about won’t even move the needle until the damn season starts. You are already assuming this hire is a failure and the season hasn’t even started. A hire most of us saw coming a mile away and the season hasn’t even started . Wtf.

Edited by DAG
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 2

The interesting thing is that Auburn had to fight to keep Kiesau. I have heard from several people that Ole Miss and Lane Kiffin really wanted to bring the veteran offensive coordinator to Oxford. As someone who is known for his offenses and calling plays, that’s pretty high praise for Auburn’s new offensive coordinator.

For the pumpers...

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, DAG said:

You just contradicted yourself in this post. Again , keep on bitching. That’s all you been doing.  If he succeeds next year you will be right back on his dick. You just don’t understand . The constant bitching and whining you continuously do is annoying and infuriating. You going to bitch and whine all effing off season because you want a new coach? Most of the stuff you are bitching and whining about won’t even move the needle until the damn season starts. You are already assuming this hire is a failure and the season hasn’t even started. A hire most of us saw coming a mile away and the season hasn’t even started . Wtf.

Why you getting so frustrated man. You getting in your feeling a little, DAG? I’m convinced at this point that you don’t know what the word contradict means. Yes if Bryan Harsin starts making decisions that positively influence Auburn I will praise him. That’s how this all works. Only mindless zombie sheet will blindly support someone who does negative things constantly. And every time he does something asinine I will use the football “forum” to comment/b*tch about it. That’s also how a forum works. 

Let’s just drop it. You don’t understand anything beyond black and white as it pertains to football support. It’s ok. I’m sure you’re a great doctor or nurse, or whatever you do for a living. I still love and think you’re the smartest guy in the room, Daggy!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Why you getting so frustrated man. You getting in your feeling a little, DAG? I’m convinced at this point that you don’t know what the word contradict means. Yes if Bryan Harsin starts making decisions that positively influence Auburn I will praise him. That’s how this all works. Only mindless zombie sheet will blindly support someone who does negative things constantly. And every time he does something asinine I will use the football “forum” to comment/b*tch about it. That’s also how a forum works. 

Let’s just drop it. You don’t understand anything beyond black and white as it pertains to football support. It’s ok. I’m sure you’re a great doctor or nurse, or whatever you do for a living. I still love and think you’re the smartest guy in the room, Daggy!

I’m just giving you the energy you putting out lol. I will gladly match it.  Agree to disagree. We will see what happens at the end.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

For the pumpers...

Now if we would’ve loss him , I could hear the complaints now lol. “Look we can’t even keep our Boise guys now. Nobody wants to coach with Harsin .” I do like the pumpers bit though hahah. This is going to be one of the most interesting seasons yet.

• Thanks 1

Question, does the AD provide the HC with a certain budget to hire staff to include buyouts? Or is it on a case by case basis? The reason I am asking, I am sure $$ was provided to cover some of the turnover (terminations) and with the current environment, i.e., lack of trust, the AD might not allocate enough funds to really attract a talented assistant who wants $$ assurances with the instability. If I was an AD with uncertainty at HC, I would not agree to sign contracts with large assistant and staff buyouts. As a result, I am worsening the situation as an AD but in a business world, it makes sense. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DAG said:

Now if we would’ve loss him , I could hear the complaints now lol. “Look we can’t even keep our Boise guys now. Nobody wants to coach with Harsin .” I do like the pumpers bit though hahah. This is going to be one of the most interesting seasons yet.

Def probably been spun like that, especially with stories and articles of coaches bailing at Boise.

The timing seems weird. They already had a WR coach. OC was hired in late December...so did Kiesau turn it down? That would be odd...but also maybe in line with the rumors he turned Harsin down initially. Idk

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Def probably been spun like that, especially with stories and articles of coaches bailing at Boise.

The timing seems weird. They already had a WR coach. OC was hired in late December...so did Kiesau turn it down? That would be odd...but also maybe in line with the rumors he turned Harsin down initially. Idk

Now that’s my frustration with CBH. Some of these moves are so delayed. I said after CORN was fired ( who was my football crush btw), this guy will be the OC. Why did we waste our time with Austin Davis and further embarrass ourselves when we could’ve had CEK? To me CBH might have a great football mind but it seems like he is drastically overthinking the system. Get your guys in and get running. Another thing I would say is I was disappointed in not getting a “recruiting “ guy in with a lack of coaching ability . With that being said , I don’t know how many of those guys want to be pigeoned in that position. Like are we sure people like Coach Craig and our favorite Dell, want to be relegated to recruiters with OC in title? I am sure they want the same opportunity.

2 hours ago, auburnphan said:

The bull still doesn’t lose its ability to :OnTheCan:.  Sorry I had too.  😂

14 minutes ago, DAG said:

Now that’s my frustration with CBH. Some of these moves are so delayed. I said after CORN was fired ( who was my football crush btw), this guy will be the OC. Why did we waste our time with Austin Davis and further embarrass ourselves when we could’ve had CEK? To me CBH might have a great football mind but it seems like he is drastically overthinking the system. Get your guys in and get running. Another thing I would say is I was disappointed in not getting a “recruiting “ guy in with a lack of coaching ability . With that being said , I don’t know how many of those guys want to be pigeoned in that position. Like are we sure people like Coach Craig and our favorite Dell, want to be relegated to recruiters with OC in title? I am sure they want the same opportunity.

I'm sure we can circle back to Dell for the WR position and miss on him again

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, soblfly said:

“Hot Potato”

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

You have them both whipped in this competition, and no it's not close at all.

Lmao, nice bait man, not taking it! Have a good Saturday! Go BBall!

5 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I know who I would vote for

Me right? Like Mikey says?😅