Promotions for Kiesau, Bellatoni and Etheridge

Tony4AU

1 minute ago, Didba said:

RiR is pushing a certain narrative and has been for several months now. I think he tells the truth from his inside sources but it's very biased whether he intends it or not. I've started to call him out, pretty unwise of me I know but somebody has to do it.

He has his own prerogative. I am just trying to make sense at some of the responses here. Disappointment and concern is one thing but my gosh , when you supposedly knew this was happening, this is a little overboard. 

Edited by DAG
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

No I don’t know that. Again , RIR said they knew he was the OC 3 weeks ago. Is he lying ?

Okay lol. Nobody on this board is omnipotent, to my knowledge. Still not quite sure your point, anyway. I was unhappy when Bobo was hired and never got to a point where I was pleased with it. Like, how are we supposed to feel about bad hires?

• Haha 1

Just now, AUght2win said:

Okay lol. Nobody on this board is omnipotent, to my knowledge. Still not quite sure your point, anyway. I was unhappy when Bobo was hired and never got to a point where I was pleased with it. Like, how are we supposed to feel about bad hires?

Now you don’t want to answer ? Lol. I be asking simple questions. 

Just now, DAG said:

Now you don’t want to answer ? Lol. I be asking simple questions. 

You REALLY aren’t. You’re asking obtuse stuff that doesn’t shed light on anything one way or another.

I didn’t need RiR to tell me Kiesau was the odds-on favorite after Schmedding got promoted. But I’m still not happy about him being our new OC, whether it was announced 3 weeks ago or 3 minutes before kickoff in September.

Just now, AUght2win said:

No. I’m not. Look it up.

Ok... I will play along... He gave up the chance to be the OC at Bama to go be the OC at Miami.   Eerily similar to Mason..I'm sure a pay cut as well

4 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

I am actually omnipotent I just keep it to myself... haha who am I kidding I definitely don't keep it to myself 😉

40 minutes ago, DAG said:

Well man what the heck did you expect ?! Lol. You guys want it both way. Just a couple of weeks ago we all were almost in agreement that the damage was done because of the trash being spewed out here. Chances are, he needs to keep his circle because coaches aren’t going to just put their name on the line with the drama being had. Honestly this might be the best venue for CBH. Familiarity and solid group of individuals and players who buy in. If he for sure what’s a culture change, here it is? Will it work? I am rooting for it

Getta outta here with logic and common sense posts

You REALLY aren’t. You’re asking obtuse stuff that doesn’t shed light on anything one way or another.

I didn’t need RiR to tell me Kiesau was the odds-on favorite after Schmedding got promoted. But I’m still not happy about him being our new OC, whether it was announced 3 weeks ago or 3 minutes before kickoff in September.

Obtuse lmao

Let’s try this again. 

You are apart of that donor board. RIR has said you guys knew almost three weeks ago. I asked you why you are upset so badly if you knew this was coming ? You referenced other potential hires. I asked once again, if you knew that this was our OC, then why would you even pay mind to that ? 

Your response was “not everyone knows everything .”

my response : RIR specifically said the people on the Donor board knew three weeks ago.

So is that true or not? Somebody is not telling the freaking truth here. 

I am not saying you have to be happy with the hire. My point is the reaction to a hire that people knew was coming is over the top. Most of us knew the logical hire was this one based on the optics. This makes the most freaking sense. 

Edited by DAG

3 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Same same. I'm not fond of Kiesau being promoted and we all knew it was an option. My biggest gripe is all these people acting like the sky is falling about something we knew was a strong possibility.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

He has his own prerogative. I am just trying to make sense at some of the responses here. Disappointment and concern is one thing but my gosh , when you supposedly knew this was happening, this is a little overboard. 

Also I miss your old profile picture. Took me a second now that it's changed.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Obtuse lmao

Let’s try this again. 

You are apart of that donor board. RIR has said you guys knew almost three weeks ago. I asked you why you are upset so badly if you knew this was coming ? You referenced other potential hires. I asked once again, if you knew that this was our OC, then why would you even pay mind to that ? 

my response : RIR specifically said the people on the Donor board knew three weeks ago.

I'm not sure he posted it on the donor board tbh

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Ok... I will play along... He gave up the chance to be the OC at Bama to go be the OC at Miami.   Eerily similar to Mason..I'm sure a pay cut as well

He took a sure promotion at a high profile job. Miami is a big money blue blood in a vacation destination. What’s Stillwater got that’s on par with Auburn? Certainly not their football program or quality of life.

So if you want to act like this has happened before pick a different example.

1 minute ago, Didba said:

Same same. I'm not fond of Kiesau being promoted and we all knew it was an option. My biggest gripe is all these people acting like the sky is falling about something we knew was a strong possibility.

Everybody getting their drawers in a wad for nothing.  Kiesau is the OC in name only. It's Harsins show. He will call the shots on offense.  Who did yall think we was gonna get under the circumstances. It's no different than if Davis would have stayed

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

He took a sure promotion at a high profile job. Miami is a big money blue blood in a vacation destination. What’s Stillwater got that’s on par with Auburn? Certainly not their football program or quality of life.

Miami was and has been in the crapper the last 20 yrs

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Obtuse lmao

Let’s try this again. 

Or, here’s an insane theory: RiR isn’t 100% correct on everything because he’s a human being. 

I love that you see no difference in predictions and promises. Like if I said “I know we’re going to lose UGA”, and we pull off the upset, would you accuse me of ‘lying’? 😂

U don't know why Mason left. I don't know why Mason left. Tell u what, send him an email asking why and let me know what he says

8 minutes ago, Didba said:

My biggest gripe is all these people acting like the sky is falling about something we knew was a strong possibility

That’s my point. It is another reason why I don’t believe for a second he rejected the offer. 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, AUght2win said:

Or, here’s an insane theory: RiR isn’t 100% correct on everything because he’s a human being. 

I love that you see no difference in predictions and promises. Like if I said “I know we’re going to lose UGA”, and we pull off the upset, would you accuse me of ‘lying’? 😂

Man carry on lmao. Somebody else can argue with him. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

That’s my point. It is another reason why I don’t believe for a second he rejected the offer. 

Sorry to butt in lol but what do you mean he didn't reject the offer? Who didn't? Sorry again just curious?

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

U don't know why Mason left. I don't know why Mason left. Tell u what, send him an email asking why and let me know what he says

I do know why because I have common sense. When I see someone file for divorce I don’t have to “know” any details to know they weren’t happy with their spouse. There’s no logical explanation that is outside of CDM didn’t like CBH’s program.

• Like 2

Gonna Peacock again for a second ... our Platinum and Gold Donors knew that Kiesau would be the next OC almost 3 weeks ago ...

YEAH TOTAL PREDICTION.

Just now, autiger88 said:

Sorry to butt in lol but what do you mean he didn't reject the offer? Who didn't? Sorry again just curious?

Supposedly our current OC initially rejected the offer the first 

1 minute ago, AUght2win said:

I do know why because I have common sense. When I see someone file for divorce I don’t have to “know” any details to know they weren’t happy with their spouse. There’s no logical explanation that is outside of CDM didn’t like CBH’s program.

Did he respond to your email already? Until then it's all speculation