Promotions for Kiesau, Bellatoni and Etheridge

Tony4AU

On 2/18/2022 at 2:58 PM, McLoofus said:

Been calling for it for months. 

Anyone get a sense that CBH is sliding his old OC onto the sideline as the WR'S coach so that is there needs to be another Offense blood letting he can move CEK into the OC's spot after firing CMB?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Barnacle said:

I’m just glad we finally got the thread title figured out. 

On 2/18/2022 at 4:44 PM, PigskinPat said:

What’s the record on thread title changes? We’ve got to be getting close! 😂

@Barnacle And we went through 4 more after I made that post! I’ve NEVER seen more attention and dedication given to trying to perfectly encapsulate a thread title! We’ve GOT to be sitting on the record….we’ve just got to be! And we were here to see it!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

On 2/18/2022 at 5:49 PM, bigbird said:

I disagree completely.

Everything was moving well and most everyone was on board and excited about CBH until MSU and the 5 game skid. Scheme...better. Player utilization...better. Play design...better. Things were moving positively.  People are choosing to focus on the negative. And a lot of that negative was pushed and perpetuated by many that never were behind CBH no matter what they said previously.

And there is a reason for that. We kept expecting to do what any decent coach does and that’s improve as the year goes  on. I was ok with his decision early to change WR coach because it showed a desire to correct a problem . But the team continued to collapse time and again, not from lack of talent but because of sine very dumb decisions on the coaching  staff. Especially in the uat game. Coaches should know their labilities and play away from them. Such as a decision after the first OT not to go for to and attempt to win the game. Anyone with a brain knew time was not on our side. Has he went and missed I for one wound have give him an “A” for the attempt. Instead he backed down and not only lost the game but probably lost the team as well. I was one that thought Harsin was a change we needed. Someone with guys that would push and get the best out of the team. Instead he did nothing but sow doubt in the team as well as division. As I said he is lucky BP came to his assistance, and that Gouge and Greene both know they are history anyways, so they had nothing to lose. I wish Brian well, done where else.🙁Just my honest opinion. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PigskinPat said:

@Barnacle And we went through 4 more after I made that post! I’ve NEVER seen more attention and dedication given to trying to perfectly encapsulate a thread title! We’ve GOT to be sitting on the record….we’ve just got to be! And we were here to see it!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Must be. What a time to be alive. And, let’s be honest, the struggle between RIR and WarTiger has been far more entertaining than anything else in this thread.

For the record, I’m with RIR in this one. Capitol P for the win. 

• Haha 1

The more I research about Roc, the more I love about this hire.  He is pretty well connected with Florida HS Coaches and very well liked.  He is gonna get us in a lot of doors as they say.  Guy is gonna do well recruiting and has paid his dues for this moment.  By all accounts he is a high quality on field coach.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Barnacle said:

Must be. What a time to be alive. And, let’s be honest, the struggle between RIR and WarTiger has been far more entertaining than anything else in this thread.

For the record, I’m with RIR in this one. Capitol P for the win. 

What a time indeed, brother! The battle for thread title supremacy between RIR and WarTiger has been the stuff of legends. And it just stands to reason, because isn’t it in our creed somewhere “I believe in grammar. Good grammar”?

Edited by PigskinPat
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

The more I research about Roc, the more I love about this hire.  He is pretty well connected with Florida HS Coaches and very well liked.  He is gonna get us in a lot of doors as they say.  Guy is gonna do well recruiting and has paid his dues for this moment.  By all accounts he is a high quality on field coach.  

Didn't u get the Memo? Can't report anything good or positive about the staff or recruiting..

• Facepalm 1

16 hours ago, AU-24 said:

His biased to what? Common sense?

Wanting harsin to fail. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bigbird said:

What took you so long?

Having a life.

This is one of those moments, (I know it’s tough for you) but all you have to do is put your fingers on the keyboard, and type: I am bigbird and it’s time to admit that hiring Greene as athletic director was a big mistake. That is why he can’t find another job, and that is also why Auburn is not renewing his contract. Hiring Harsin as head football coach was a further mistake, that is why our football program (top to bottom) is a train wreck, of a dumpster fire right now.

That’s all you have to do, and then move on.

Edited by AU-24

6 hours ago, Didba said:

Wanting harsin to fail. 

Wanting him to fail? I guess you didn’t watch his last two recruiting classes, last season to include the bowl game and his handling of assistant coaches.

Wanting him to fail?

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

2 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Wanting him to fail? I guess you didn’t watch his last two recruiting classes, last season to include the bowl game and his handling of assistant coaches.

Wanting him to fail?

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

your stance has been made clear since the day he was hired, we are all well aware.  He disappeared for a while and returned to Gloat and showed excitement for Auburn losses.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Wanting him to fail?

I'm not an Harsin Stan by any means but I'm confused, his last two? Let's be realistic here he has had 3 chances to bring in recruits and he did a pretty decent job on the first two except for OL and a few other spots, So what do you mean by his last two? 

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, autiger88 said:

I'm not an Harsin Stan by any means but I'm confused, his last two? Let's be realistic here he has had 3 chances to bring in recruits and he did a pretty decent job on the first two except for OL and a few other spots, So what do you mean by his last two? 

Has started slow. However, relationship with recruits are more than a 1 year thing. Couldn't get recruits on campus till this past  June.  Most of these recruits start building relationships Junior year. Hence Harsin needs to go thru this full cycle..Start judging his recruiting after Feb 2023

8 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Wanting him to fail?

SMH. What a joke.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

See that hat that Harsin tossed to Hoke is really starting to pay off

• Haha 5

On 2/19/2022 at 2:21 PM, TeamZero77 said:

I totally agree about the Harsin and Saban comparisons. It gets old hearing "Saban was 7-6 his first season and lost to La. Monroe. Kirby Smart was 8-5 his first season at Georgia." And what those fans refuse to look at is how Saban and Kirby both had top 3 recruiting classes immediately. And Saban started out 12-0 his 2nd season while beating Auburn 36-0 to end the losing streak in the Iron Bowl. Kirby led Georgia to an SEC Championship in his 2nd season and they played for the National Title that same season. I'm going to go out on a limb and say Harsin doesn't have a year 2 like those other 2 coaches did and he sure as hell doesn't have the recruiting classes like the other 2. It's like comparing apples to oranges. 

Nailed it. 

Recruiting tells you exactly where the program is going. 

Peeps here laughed at kirbs because he kept falling short. He kept racking up top 3 classes and despite his old-school offense and lack of a stud starting QB, finally out-talented everyone. When he finally does get a train of 5-star QBs like his former boss, he will be unstoppable.

Harsin is supposed to be an A-personality. Great. So was Petrino. Without recruiting, he’ll never be better than Petrino in his best year at ARK. At least Petrino could run an offense…with mostly 3-star talent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/19/2022 at 1:58 PM, NWALA Tiger said:

Come on bro, be strong mentally... U can do it. Just out of curiosity,  do u have someone that u would like to coach AU? Or do u just hate Harsin so much u would take anyone else?

You STILL aren’t reading. Have never stated I hate Harsin. I have, however, stated who is at fault for bringing the jobber in. Have also stated who I would go after with the Brinks truck. You need to read & research. Substantially lacking. Then come back with an insightful, thought-provoking opinion about the AU program. 

On 2/19/2022 at 5:31 PM, PoetTiger said:

Both of those coaches had been recruiting this area for over 10 years. They had an advantage over Harsin in that area, also they are two of the dirtiest players in the game when it comes to recruiting. No way I think an outsider like Harsin will have a 2nd year class like those two. He has a lot of catching up to do.

And one of the major reasons why a guy completely unfamiliar with the AL/GA/FL area, and likewise vice versa with the recruits, should have never been hired.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Viper said:

You STILL aren’t reading. Have never stated I hate Harsin. I have, however, stated who is at fault for bringing the jobber in. Have also stated who I would go after with the Brinks truck. You need to read & research. Substantially lacking. Then come back with an insightful, thought-provoking opinion about the AU program. 

Better things to do than research your on the fence, off the fence jibberish. I keep thinking one day u will stop embarrassing yourself on here.  All u want is to be "right" about something so u can get on here and pound your chest. 

Edited by NWALA Tiger