Promotions for Kiesau, Bellatoni and Etheridge

Tony4AU

22 hours ago, auburnphan said:

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

your stance has been made clear since the day he was hired, we are all well aware.  He disappeared for a while and returned to Gloat and showed excitement for Auburn losses.

What’s really funny is: the same crowd that were pissed Gus was a 8-4 coach, is the same crowd (like you) that are on their knees begging and praying that the Mountain West guy can, by some miracle, finish at least 8-4. LOL

Please, oh please God, let Harsin finish 8-4 or 9-5, oh please!!

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, autiger88 said:

I'm not an Harsin Stan by any means but I'm confused, his last two? Let's be realistic here he has had 3 chances to bring in recruits and he did a pretty decent job on the first two except for OL and a few other spots, So what do you mean by his last two? 

If you include soon to be SEC schools of Texas and Oklahoma he finished 10th in the SEC. Now I realize 10th is better than dead last or second to last but if you are happy with 10th in SEC recruiting, then you are happy with Harson’s recruiting. Besides recruiting, let’s look at who he lost to the portal (including -1 on signing day) versus who he got. Pretty lopsided, wouldn’t you say??

• Facepalm 1

11 hours ago, Viper said:

And one of the major reasons why a guy completely unfamiliar with the AL/GA/FL area, and likewise vice versa with the recruits, should have never been hired.

Wondering if people honestly don’t understand the basic facts you are presenting them with, or do they just not want to believe the facts?

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, AU-24 said:

If you include soon to be SEC schools of Texas and Oklahoma he finished 10th in the SEC. Now I realize 10th is better than dead last or second to last but if you are happy with 10th in SEC recruiting, then you are happy with Harson’s recruiting. Besides recruiting, let’s look at who he lost to the portal (including -1 on signing day) versus who he got. Pretty lopsided, wouldn’t you say??

Ok so now we are pretending that OK and TX are already in? There not yet so no that doesnt count. 

Second, Harson is spelled Harsin. 

So now we bring up people we lost in the portal? Didn't say that in your first post. 

I asked a simple question about what do you mean by his first two recruiting classes that you can't answer because you know I'm right with what I said to you.

There is plenty of stuff to be worried about when it comes to Harsin but don't keep moving the goal post so it fits your narrative. 👍

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 5

On 2/22/2022 at 9:08 PM, autiger88 said:

Ok so now we are pretending that OK and TX are already in? There not yet so no that doesnt count. 

Second, Harson is spelled Harsin. 

So now we bring up people we lost in the portal? Didn't say that in your first post. 

I asked a simple question about what do you mean by his first two recruiting classes that you can't answer because you know I'm right with what I said to you.

There is plenty of stuff to be worried about when it comes to Harsin but don't keep moving the goal post so it fits your narrative. 👍

Are you aware of how soon Oklahoma and Texas will be in the SEC? I am sorry if this doesn’t fit your narrative of how great Harsin is doing in recruiting. Again you are just thrilled (probably relieved) he didn’t finish dead last in the SEC. 

No goal post has to be moved to see that the football program is a train wreck of a dumpster fire… Even if that is not the case, in your mind. What’s telling, about the state of our football program, is people like you think he’s a great recruiter. Also telling… you think next year when we go at best 9-5, you will consider it a successful season.

18 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Are you aware of how soon Oklahoma and Texas will be in the SEC? I am sorry if this doesn’t fit your narrative of how great Harsin is doing in recruiting. Again you are just thrilled (probably relieved) he didn’t finish dead last in the SEC. 

No goal post has to be moved to see that the football program is a train wreck of a dumpster fire… Even if that is not the case, in your mind. What’s telling, about the state of our football program, is people like you think he’s a great recruiter. Also telling… you think next year when we go at best 9-5, you will consider it a successful season.

Bro you haven't been paying attention to me or my post but it's fine, you have fun. 

Also you still didn't answer my question? 

tenor.gif

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 1

On 2/22/2022 at 5:04 AM, AU-24 said:

What’s really funny is: the same crowd that were pissed Gus was a 8-4 coach, is the same crowd (like you) that are on their knees begging and praying that the Mountain West guy can, by some miracle, finish at least 8-4. LOL

Please, oh please God, let Harsin finish 8-4 or 9-5, oh please!!

I think the problem is Gus was finishing 8-4 or worse after 8 years. Averaging over 4 losses a year during that time span

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I think the problem is Gus was finishing 8-4 or worse after 8 years. Averaging over 4 losses a year during that time span

You are correct. Heck, the 2 years following a lightning in the bottle 2013 was a 5 loss ‘14 and a 6 loss ‘15.  Then another 5 loss ‘16 which also made it a three year losing skid to bammer and uga. Then came ‘17 (which was still a 4 loss season) and the AUburn administration and fan base lost it’s collective mind by awarding a middling coach, at best, a ridiculous contract. 

• Like 3

On 2/27/2022 at 7:53 PM, aubearcat said:

You are correct. Heck, the 2 years following a lightning in the bottle 2013 was a 5 loss ‘14 and a 6 loss ‘15.  Then another 5 loss ‘16 which also made it a three year losing skid to bammer and uga. Then came ‘17 (which was still a 4 loss season) and the AUburn administration and fan base lost it’s collective mind by awarding a middling coach, at best, a ridiculous contract. 

Yes, yes we are so much better off now. Lol 😂 

On 3/2/2022 at 9:36 AM, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

I think you're looking for this- I'm happy to help you out

UCF FOOTBALL FORUM

Again, it’s easy to see that Harsin is so much the better coach and recruiter. I can see why we spent $30 million getting rid of Gus for this clown show.

The Harsin apologist on their knees, saying their prayers at night: please God, please, oh please God let Auburn finish at least 9-5 next year!  God please!!!

Edited by AU-24

On 3/1/2022 at 5:37 PM, AU-24 said:

Yes, yes we are so much better off now. Lol 😂 

image.gif.349d6eaf6b1a63f58a056e6366123ce2.gifyes, AUburn is better that Gus is nowhere near the football program.  If you believe that AUburn was “better off” with a coach who thinks a 6 loss season is “solid”, in his 8th season, as opposed to a guy that’s had a bad first season…(and I know you’re a Gus truther and I am indeed a NEVER gusser) you’re really weird.  

8 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Again, it’s easy to see that Harsin is so much the better coach and recruiter. I can see why we spent $30 million getting rid of Gus for this clown show.

The Harsin apologist on their knees, saying their prayers at night: please God, please, oh please God let Auburn finish at least 9-5 next year!  God please!!!

Better than guys like you praying he goes 6 wins or less so that we can fire him. Seriously, you may benefit from taking the year off from Auburn Football. Harsin's screwed up plenty, but he's not the sole reason we're in this predicament. The program was on the decline when he was hired.

Just like it's naive of folks to believe Harsin bears no fault in any of this, it is equally naive to believe that everything was roses and butterflies under Gus and that no rebuild was necessary. It was necessary, but Harsin went about things the wrong way doing it. As of today he is the coach, and the guys in the locker room need our support. I hope like hell they have a good season for the players, staffs, and most importantly Auburn's sake

• Thanks 2

On 3/5/2022 at 2:08 AM, au302 said:

Better than guys like you praying he goes 6 wins or less so that we can fire him. Seriously, you may benefit from taking the year off from Auburn Football. Harsin's screwed up plenty, but he's not the sole reason we're in this predicament. The program was on the decline when he was hired.

Just like it's naive of folks to believe Harsin bears no fault in any of this, it is equally naive to believe that everything was roses and butterflies under Gus and that no rebuild was necessary. It was necessary, but Harsin went about things the wrong way doing it. As of today he is the coach, and the guys in the locker room need our support. I hope like hell they have a good season for the players, staffs, and most importantly Auburn's sake

Once again: The Harsin apologist on their knees, saying their prayers at night: please God, please, oh please God let Auburn finish at least 9-5 next year!  God please!!!

On 3/5/2022 at 12:30 AM, aubearcat said:

image.gif.349d6eaf6b1a63f58a056e6366123ce2.gifyes, AUburn is better that Gus is nowhere near the football program.  If you believe that AUburn was “better off” with a coach who thinks a 6 loss season is “solid”, in his 8th season, as opposed to a guy that’s had a bad first season…(and I know you’re a Gus truther and I am indeed a NEVER gusser) you’re really weird.  

And again: The Harsin apologist on their knees, saying their prayers at night: please God, please, oh please God let Auburn finish at least 9-5 next year!  God please!!!

On 3/5/2022 at 2:08 AM, au302 said:

Six losses against an all SEC schedule, no gimmes. On that note: just think how excited you’ll be after the game one Mercer victory, this coming season. Then our current coach lost how many games? I mean, I think he lost more games than assistant coaches and that is saying something? And how many did he lose in a row? And what bowl game did he lose, and who did he lose the bowl game to.

Then there is/was recruiting. He decided to change course and actually start working in recruiting… so let’s see he’s off to a great start in 2023, he has all of one verbal commitment. I’m sure he will close strong and finish 8th through 10th in the SEC again.

4 hours ago, AU-24 said:

And again: 

The Harsin apologist on their knees, saying their prayers at night: please God, please, oh please God let Auburn finish at least 9-5 next year!  God please!!!

Not apologist, just being reasonable. One bad season compared to years of mediocrity at best. Oh, by the way 7 losses in year one compared to 6 “solid” losses in year 8 🤔.   I realize now why you’ve been on my ignore list for years and I need to adjust my ignore preferences so I don’t see it when you quote me. The sophomoric comments that come from you are mind numbing. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Why wouldn't ANY Auburn fan not want us to win as many games as possible? If you want us to lose you shouldn't even be allowed on this forum

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Why wouldn't ANY Auburn fan not want us to win as many games as possible? If you want us to lose you shouldn't even be allowed on this forum

Indeed.