Promotions for Kiesau, Bellatoni and Etheridge

Tony4AU

“People need to leave the head coach alone and let him coach”

-Bryan Harsin as he lights matches and sets fire to the football program.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, cbo said:

Compelling argument!

Chilleth man.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Good for Zac for leveraging the Georgia interest into a promotion.  Otherwise, these moves are laughable.

Your obvious bias has been laughable for about four weeks now.

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, wcware said:

I believe these are self inflicted wounds that we will be dealing with the consequences of for a few years. 

Yes, Harsin did this to himself. He fired a WR coach 4 games in, fired his OC, and ran off a beloved DC. He's failed to address the looming trainwreck on the offensive line and at the WR position. He's got no sure-fire SEC caliber QB on roster. He failed to sign a single player on the last signing day and even lost one of his precious few receivers with any experience.

These were all true before word of the investigation broke. 

• Like 4

Criticizing these hires is fine, nothing wrong with critiquing them, however some of y'all are acting a wee bit childish on here.  I expect that out of posters like TB, not some of y'all that I highly respect.  Be that as it may, this is the cards we have, time to play them as best we can.

I hope we can all just laugh about this craziness next off-season after an 8 win year.

Edited by Didba
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Yes, Harsin did this to himself. He fired a WR coach 4 games in, fired his OC, and ran off a beloved DC. He's failed to address the looming trainwreck on the offensive line and at the WR position. He's got no sure-fire SEC caliber QB on roster. He failed to sign a single player on the last signing day and even lost one of his precious few receivers with any experience.

These were all true before word of the investigation broke. 

I agree with all that, but you forgot to add all the negative stuff that a bunch of people other than him did.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

The reality is none of this matters. No matter if we made the grand slam of all grand slam hires as OC or any of the other positions that are open there is not enough talent on this roster to win more than 7 games next season. We are in a holding pattern. Just waiting until Rane and Harbert get sick enough of Harsin to cut him a big check to go away.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, cbo said:

I'm fine, my friend. This program is running on fumes, though. It's pretty obvious. 

No way to know for certain but I agree its not looking great.  We will see how the season plays out.  Hopefully, we are all proven wrong.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, wcware said:

I agree with all that, but you forgot to add all the negative stuff that a bunch of people other than him did.

No, I didn't forget. It's not nearly the excuse that many Auburn fans want it to be. 

In fact, literally nobody cares about it except Auburn fans trying to burn down the power structure and/or protect Harsin. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

No truer statement has ever been spoken 

🤔

Just now, McLoofus said:

No, I didn't forget. It's not nearly the excuse that many Auburn fans want it to be. 

In fact, literally nobody cares about it except Auburn fans trying to burn down the power structure and/or protect Harsin. 

I will just have to disagree. It’s been a huge national story and was very negative. Yes, there were trying to tear down the power structure and whether that’s right or wrong is up to you to decide but it added a ton more instability to an already unstable situation.

• Like 3

• WarTiger changed the title to promotions for Kiesau, Bellatoni and Etheridge

Because isolating oneself and telling everyone how they do it in Idaho sounds like such a peachy way to approach people in the Deep South...........................

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Expect him to be the same here now and a new wr coach that is a top level recruiter

Because we have a history of doing that?

• Haha 1

Ok, so here’s the good.

We can all agree that Harsin got it his way. He has all the guys he wants in the positions he wants them. So if he gets through the 2022 and has won <6 games, everyone can agree he should be fired. 

• Like 1

Whether you think Harsin is a good coach or not doesn’t really matter after the past couple weeks.  It is going to take Auburn going into Athens undefeated to rebuild any confidence any possible coaches are recruits have in Harsin being Auburn’s coach past the Iron bowl next year.  I’m fine with all the Boise Boyz because just like Gus as OC if this thing goes down it’ll be with his crew.  

Trovon Reed for WR coach/recruiting dude needs to happen.

edit to add the road schedule next season isn’t the worst.

Edited by Win4AU

6 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Because isolating oneself and telling everyone how they do it in Idaho sounds like such a peachy way to approach people in the Deep South...........................

But it’s worked out so well for him up to now. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

So how long till Harsin is fired? Anybody taking bets yet? I say by end of season lol 

Too soon to say. If he accidentally wins too many this year, well... buckle up for the ride.