Jump to content
Null

Promotions for Kiesau, Bellatoni and Etheridge


Tony4AU
 Share

Recommended Posts





Judging by the promotions today it is obvious no outside coach is willing to touch the job. My guess is AU has decided to waste the 2022 season and unless Harsin pulls off a miracle look for AU to fire AG this fall and Harsin about December. You don’t have to agree it’s just my belief at the moment. 🤔

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We all wanted better, but I'm surprised that y'all are surprised and melting. This is what happens when you go for a coach's throat and missed. He's neutered. A lot of it is his own doing, but it's also on the PTB. Sucks. Hopefully Friend at least gets us some '23 OL... lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Judging by the promotions today it is obvious no outside coach is willing to touch the job. My guess is AU has decided to waste the 2022 season and unless Harsin pulls off a miracle look for AU to fire AG this fall and Harsin about December. You don’t have to agree it’s just my belief at the moment. 🤔

AG won't be fired his contract will simply be allowed to run

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Chaotic_zx said:

You guys are insufferable. A lot of you had your minds made up before Harsin coached a game. No matter the hires, it wouldn't be well received. Keeping Etheridge is big. Yet it gets glossed over and Harsin's credit get glossed over. 

 

bethenny-insufferable.gif

this so much.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Chaotic_zx said:

You guys are insufferable. A lot of you had your minds made up before Harsin coached a game. No matter the hires, it wouldn't be well received. Keeping Etheridge is big. Yet it gets glossed over and Harsin's credit get glossed over. 

 

bethenny-insufferable.gif

Haha yeah ok. 🙄 I was a Harsin supporter till right before signing day. Then the cracks started showing even more and no it has nothing to do with what happened last week before you say anything. Lol 

Edited by autiger88
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Chaotic_zx said:

You guys are insufferable. A lot of you had your minds made up before Harsin coached a game. No matter the hires, it wouldn't be well received. Keeping Etheridge is big. Yet it gets glossed over and Harsin's credit get glossed over. 

 

bethenny-insufferable.gif

Name literally any other candidates who would have been as bad as Kiesau and Bellatrix Lestrange.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

Some of y’all are too damn butt hurt for something you have absolutely no control over. Either he succeeds with his crew or he crashes and burns. Go pour a stiff drink, relax and see how this plays out.

And you’re butthurt over the butthurt. 

It isn’t going to be Harsin who truly crashes and burns. It’s going to be the program. I prefer not to have to wait 5 years until we’re competitive again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Haha yeah ok. 🙄 I was a Harsin supporter till right before signing day. Then the cracks started showing even more and no it has nothing to do with what happened last week before you say anything. Lol 

Look, I'm a show me type of person. There is absolutely nothing wrong with questioning Harsin and some of his decisions. With responsibility come questions. I have some myself. What I am having issues with is the next step which is people not giving it a chance. Sure we can give Malzahn the chance time and again but not Harsin? I have even seen a comment that is hedging if the moves are successful. 

Edited by Chaotic_zx
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Chaotic_zx said:

Look, I'm a show me type of person. There is absolutely nothing wrong with questioning Harsin and some of his decisions. With responsibility come questions. I have some myself. What I am having issues with is the next step which is people not giving it a chance. Sure we can give Malzahn the chance time and again but not Harsin? I have even see a comment that is hedging if the moves are successful. 

So am I and he hasn't shown much, I was one of them that said we should fire Malzahn long before he got fired. 

Dude had a chance to show us something this past year but did he no he didn't, he failed and he is still failing. The cracks are evident whether you wanna see them or not is up to you. It started with the corn firing and has escalated from there. 🤷

  • Dislike 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Ah, so the only thing worse than Harsin’s current moves are his former ones 👌.

That's certainly one way to look at it.  Pessimistic and narrow minded but certainly a view.

Another would be he hired a guy that was highly suggested, it didn't work out, CBH was decisive and made the move.  

Would you had preferred CBH keeping Bobo?

Will CEK work out? I don't know and neither do yo, yet you choose to focus and treat it as a negative. I choose not to.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, these moves tell me Harsin is going to coach this year his way with his people.  He will either rise to the top his way, or go down his way.  It does worry me that he hasn’t changed like we hoped/expected.

Either way, I will be there in that stadium for the home opener.  Let’s see how the Spring game turns out.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, bigbird said:

Notice the posters in this thread that were absent in the days after his clearing...

The same people clamouring to promote Trovon from an analyst to an on-field position are crapping on Harsin promoting another analyst to an on-field position.

The same people that would be pissed if Etheridge left for uga are giving Harsin no credit for Etheridge staying. I'm perfectly fine with people calling the fouls both ways but some of you are as bad as SEC refs. 

Edited by Chaotic_zx
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Notice the posters in this thread that were absent in the days after his clearing...

The same people clamouring to promote Trovon from an analyst to an on-field position are crapping on Harsin promoting another analyst to an on-field position.

A position he didn’t even play, with zero coaching experience anywhere. He is probably a good recruiter though.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

Dude had a chance to show us something this past year but did he no he didn't, he failed and he is still failing.

I disagree completely.

 

Everything was moving well and most everyone was on board and excited about CBH until MSU and the 5 game skid. Scheme...better. Player utilization...better. Play design...better. Things were moving positively.  People are choosing to focus on the negative. And a lot of that negative was pushed and perpetuated by many that never were behind CBH no matter what they said previously.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • RunInRed changed the title to Promotions for Kiesau, Bellatoni and Etheridge

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...