Promotions for Kiesau, Bellatoni and Etheridge

Tony4AU

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

The reality is none of this matters. No matter if we made the grand slam of all grand slam hires as OC or any of the other positions that are open there is not enough talent on this roster to win more than 7 games next season. We are in a holding pattern. Just waiting until Rane and Harbert get sick enough of Harsin to cut him a big check to go away.

8 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

You don’t preemptively suck in football. It’s a 365 game. Keisau is not a recruiter nor is Bellatoni. So our already horrible recruiting problems just got worse. Games are won and lost in CFB long before the fall.

Nevermind.

Continue to roll in the negativity. I hope we're wrong and Harsin turns this chicken sh*t into chicken salad, and a bunch or people are happy. But even if he did, and I have no money I would put on it, I will not continue to bash the coach of my team like you do. Whatever makes you happy. Or miserable. Whatever. 

Edited by JuscAUse!
  • Like 3

So I don’t ever want to see the question “who is rooting against CBH?” Again lol. Look at some of the responses . Damn give the staff at least 1 game. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Chaotic_zx said:

I don't disagree with most of these points. I really don't. I share in the concern. The difference is I am not as willing as some to not give him a chance moving forward. 

I’m still rooting for the guy because that’s what’s best for Auburn. There are some posters who don’t believe me, but IDGAF. I hope he proves me wrong and I gorge myself on crow.

But I keep hoping in CBH and it’s just constant disappointment. I cannot believe he waited this long to promote Kiesau. Either he’s a dummy or he totally struck out with everyone else. Both are bad.

1 minute ago, AUght2win said:

I’m still rooting for the guy because that’s what’s best for Auburn. There are some posters who don’t believe me, but IDGAF. I hope he proves me wrong and I gorge myself on crow.

But I keep hoping in CBH and it’s just constant disappointment. I cannot believe he waited this long to promote Kiesau. Either he’s a dummy or he totally struck out with everyone else. Both are bad.

No. You are not. Own it. Hell, you're probably right. But uat fans aren't as negative as you. And me, earlier. But I took a breath. Take a breath. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

You won’t have to eat crow if you are actually rooting for him to win!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JuscAUse! said:

Nevermind.

Continue to roll in the negativity. I hope we're wrong and Harsin turns this chicken sh*t into chicken salad, and a bunch or people are happy. But even if he did, and I have no money I would put on it, I will not continue to the coach of my team like you do. Whatever makes you happy. Or miserable. Whatever. 

I have no loyalty but to Auburn. He’s not “my coach”. Or yours. He’s Auburn’s coach. Just like Gus or Tubbs or Dye. Their job is to lead Auburn to success. If I don’t like the direction they take Auburn, just like I didn’t for many years with Gus, I don’t know how burying our heads will help.

It’s very simple. CBH needs to start winning for Auburn. In the portal. In staffing. On the recruiting trail. And on the field. Tired of excuses. 

15 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

We haven’t had a positive since the OL declared they’re returning basically. No staff moves or recruiting wins.

Surely you would agree that ZE staying is a huge positive ?

3 minutes ago, JuscAUse! said:

No. You are not. Own it. Hell, you're probably right. But uat fans aren't as negative as you. And me, earlier. But I took a breath. Take a breath. 

See what I mean? People like this guy. Do you really believe I want us to tank? We don’t get a higher draft pick by losing, you know. Y’all piss me off with that illogical BS. No Auburn fan here wants us to lose.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hank2020 said:

Surely you would agree that ZE staying is a huge positive ?

It is but he was only in danger of being poached because we were in total disarray caused by the whole investigation mess. So I don’t know that putting out a self-inflicted fire is a win.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Bobo

You s*** on him now. But you were really high on him when hired. Got a but of a soft spot for coaches 

• Like 4
  • Facepalm 1

I'm not sure what people were expecting. Harsin was nearly fired or whatever you want to call it. lol. Nobody with a decent resume is going to attach themselves to him at this point. 

I'm of the opinion that unless he wins 7 or 8+ games he'll be gone anyway. Therefore, i'm not sure why it even took this long to name Kiesau. If they salvage this mess into 7 or 8 wins...then i think can help recruiting greatly. 

Just now, AUght2win said:

I'm glad you do as do I. It is like this to me. If Harsin doesn't succeed, it's his life and that of his family. I cannot possibly care more than he does and he cannot care more than I do about my job. If he fails, I will not be the cause of it and I hope his failure wouldn't be the expedited by Auburn University. One year is too quick and the job too complex to make that judgement. However there is certainly enough cause for concern. If one of your concerns is Corn was not afforded the same leniency, I can understand it. I would have liked Corn to have been let go after the year was over.  I do feel though that if the issue with his group were happening as reported, it was the right move.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

You s*** on him now. But you were really high on him when hired. Got a but of a soft spot for coaches 

Bobo was actually great last year but it takes a true coach to see it. Just like the Cox-Cat against Clemson in 16. It was actually brilliant, just us laypeople aren’t smart enough to understand.

2 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

I have no loyalty but to Auburn. He’s not “my coach”. Or yours. He’s Auburn’s coach. Just like Gus or Tubbs or Dye. Their job is to lead Auburn to success. If I don’t like the direction they take Auburn, just like I didn’t for many years with Gus, I don’t know how burying our heads will help.

It’s very simple. CBH needs to start winning for Auburn. In the portal. In staffing. On the recruiting trail. And on the field. Tired of excuses. 

FFS it's not burying my head! It's being buried in negative crap every time you post. He's the coach of our team till he's not. We don't even disagree. I just wish we would give a coach no excuse for failure. From me, to you, to Ranes, to whoever. For one freaking season. 

I wanted Gus gone, too. That was not a mistake, and we agree on most everything. I'm just not a negative guy, and I'll reserve my disgust when it's time. He hasn't lost yet this year. 

7 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

See what I mean? People like this guy. Do you really believe I want us to tank? We don’t get a higher draft pick by losing, you know. Y’all piss me off with that illogical BS. No Auburn fan here wants us to lose.

Guys like me? I worked  my tail off to br able to afford season tickets. Do you think I can make a difference in AU athletics? No building is named for me. How about you? Fire the coach and write the check. But if you can't, you have no pull. So you are like me, in that respect. Except I am never gonna assume AU loses. And I will cheer for them either way. I have probably been through more coaches than you. AU will survive.

• Like 1

FFS it's not burying my head! It's being buried in negative crap every time you post. He's the coach of our team till he's not. We don't even disagree. I just wish we would give a coach no excuse for failure. From me, to you, to Ranes, to whoever. For one freaking season. 

I wanted Gus gone, too. That was not a mistake, and we agree on most everything. I'm just not a negative guy, and I'll reserve my disgust when it's time. He hasn't lost yet this year. 

It would help me a lot if he would do literally anything in recruiting.

I hear we have a silent commit. I find that hard to believe. I mean, as dumb as some of the moves Harsin has made, there’s NO WAY he could be dumb enough to not go public with that to generate some momentum.

It’s so frustrating. The current predicament has even broken our resident recruiting-expert’s spirit. I’ve never been more frustrated as an AU fan. It’s like Harsin is willfully ignorant to where his program actually is in relation to everyone else, and is doing next to nothing to address it. Just watching the house burn.

Just now, JuscAUse! said:

Guys like me? I worked  my tail off to br able to afford season tickets. Do you think I can make a difference in AU athletics? No building is named for me. How about you? Fire the coach and write the check. But if you can't, you have no pull. So you are like me, in that respect. Except I am never gonna assume AU loses. And I will cheer for them either way. I have probably been through more coaches than you. AU will survive.

Totally (and intentionally) didn’t even address what I said. Again. Why would I want Harsin to fail and therefore Auburn to lose? Explain it. Explain a thought process where that makes sense.

Frank Beamer at Virgina tech had these records:

1987 2-9

1988 3-8

1989 6-4-1

1990 6-5

1991 5-6

1992 2-8-1

1993 9-3

Beamer only started to succeed in his 7th year. It would be unheard of today. The results are that he is likely the best coach VT will ever have. I'm not saying Harsin is that guy for Auburn. I'm saying that he at least deserves the chance to implement his program with full support. To think people are giving Harsin crap when two of the 6 losses are to the two teams that played for the national title. Then again Auburn plays them evey year now don't they? I feel it should be taken into account. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Chaotic_zx said:

Frank Beamer at Virgina tech had these records:

1987 2-9

1988 3-8

1989 6-4-1

1990 6-5

1991 5-6

1992 2-8-1

1993 9-3

Beamer only started to succeed in his 7th year. It would be unheard of today. The results are that he is likely the best coach VT will ever have. I'm not saying Harsin is that guy for Auburn. I'm saying that he at least deserves the chance to implement his program with full support. To think people are giving Harsin crap when two of the 6 losses are to the two teams that played for the national title. Then again Auburn plays them evey year now don't they? I feel it should be taken into account. 

Auburn fans are not going to accept being lesser than UGA and Alabama. And rightfully so. We can never ever act like those losses don’t count.

1 minute ago, AUght2win said:

Totally (and intentionally) didn’t even address what I said. Again. Why would I want Harsin to fail and therefore Auburn to lose? Explain it. Explain a thought process where that makes sense.

Because you've done everything but wish he was dead? It's funny. When some of us old guys say stuff like we shouldn't be so negative about our program here, we're assured that no recruits read message boards. But for some reason,multi millionaires are supposed to give two craps about our posts here, and it will be positive. But Harsin being investigated has nothing to do with message boards. Well, I'm old, and it matters or it doesn't. I think it does. But I apologize to everyone who actually wants to find out what's happening with any topic on here, and  gets caught up with what you and me are doing here. That's wrong on my part.  I'm done. You support AU the way you see fit, and I will do the same. WDE.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Because you've done everything but wish he was dead? It's funny. When some of us old guys say stuff like we shouldn't be so negative about our program here, we're assured that no recruits read message boards. But for some reason,multi millionaires are supposed to give two craps about our posts here, and it will be positive. But Harsin being investigated has nothing to do with message boards. Well, I'm old, and it matters or it doesn't. I think it does. But I apologize to everyone who actually wants to find out what's happening with any topic on here, and  gets caught up with what you and me are doing here. That's wrong on my part.  I'm done. You support AU the way you see fit, and I will do the same. WDE.

I genuinely can’t understand what you’re trying to say but WDE

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

I genuinely can’t understand what you’re trying to say but WDE

Well. It made sense in my head. But I told you I'm old....

Edited by JuscAUse!
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, metafour said:

He has 3 years of experience at FAU, and it came 6 years ago. Let's not pretend like this guy has 15 years coaching experience in Florida.

But his name’s Roc. That’s cool. 😉