AU Legend Dr. Chantel Tremitiere message to the football boosters

Tiger

This was on Daren Bates' podcast Raw Room and the full episode was loaded with funny AU conversation but here is her comments about the boosters and some Harsin talk between Bates and Dr. Chantel Tremitiere

*NSFW Language*

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

ANOTHER GOATED PODCAST FROM D BATES AND THE CREW!!!! WOOOO!!!! Muhhhhh kinda podcast with the saucy language!!!! lol. D Bates has me constantly laughing.

• Like 1

• WarTiger changed the title to AU Legend Dr. Chantel Tremitiere message to the football boosters
59 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I feel like the majority of remainders like Harsin. I don’t think team buy-in will be an issue 

Agreed. The current roster will be all in.

Problem is- does that roster compete for a full 60 minutes for all 12 weeks with the rest of the league?

We'll just have to wait and see. If everyone of significance stays healthy I think we'll be in every game right to the end.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Problem is- does that roster compete for a full 60 minutes for all 12 weeks with the rest of the league?

We'll just have to wait and see. If everyone of significance stays healthy I think we'll be in every game right to the end.

This post is so high morale, even I can’t give a negative opinion in reply. I hope that occurs man

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

I think we pick up more help through portal.

• Like 2

I watched that video. In theory it sounds good. However, you don't just walk into a meeting and tell the 100 million dollar guy to give me the $$$, sit down and shut up. Then and there is your big chance to sell/recruit the 100 million dollar guy. If you do not or can not sell that guy your plan or convince him your plan is THE plan or at least plant the seed that it has a good chance to succeed, then your not getting the 100 million dollars. Like or dislike Harsin as fans, that is what he has to do. Win that meeting. Sell his plan!! 

Team morale I think will be the biggest indicator at this point in my opinion. If the team is buying in, some great stuff can happen. Look at TN this year. They did not have a lot to work with this year, but they came alive under Heupel. If Harsin can get that out of this year's team, I will be pretty excited. I hope he can pull it off.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, ChristoThor said:

Team morale I think will be the biggest indicator at this point in my opinion. If the team is buying in, some great stuff can happen. Look at TN this year. They did not have a lot to work with this year, but they came alive under Heupel. If Harsin can get that out of this year's team, I will be pretty excited. I hope he can pull it off.

Would be curious to see Tennessee forums and how they see it. He did win 1 more game than Harsin though.

19 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

Would be curious to see Tennessee forums and how they see it. He did win 1 more game than Harsin though.

I can't speak for most Tennessee fans or their forums, but my coworker is happy with Heupel. It took them a few games to replace Milton with Hooker at QB and they came alive after that. It wasn't so much the number of wins this season for them. It was more that they had a team that actually played football after losing a lot of their more talented players in a first year system. Those TN boys played their hearts out this season and it seems well received.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LocalTiger said:

I watched that video. In theory it sounds good. However, you don't just walk into a meeting and tell the 100 million dollar guy to give me the $$$, sit down and shut up. Then and there is your big chance to sell/recruit the 100 million dollar guy. If you do not or can not sell that guy your plan or convince him your plan is THE plan or at least plant the seed that it has a good chance to succeed, then your not getting the 100 million dollars. Like or dislike Harsin as fans, that is what he has to do. Win that meeting. Sell his plan!! 

I'm not selling anything to the guy who tried to get me fired for no damn reason other than he doesn't like me or the way I run my program. He was hired to do a job and you're meddling in it. GTFO I tell him. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

52 minutes ago, ChristoThor said:

I can't speak for most Tennessee fans or their forums, but my coworker is happy with Heupel. It took them a few games to replace Milton with Hooker at QB and they came alive after that. It wasn't so much the number of wins this season for them. It was more that they had a team that actually played football after losing a lot of their more talented players in a first year system. Those TN boys played their hearts out this season and it seems well received.

Always helpful to have fans behind you. He did a good job of “winning the room”. Something Harsin must get better at if he is to succeed.

• Like 1