Men vs Florida Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Ok ... 3 straight last possessions by Wen have been disastrous, 1 half court shot, 2 no shots taken.  So mad right now.  Like he freezes or something

• Like 1

LMFAO. WTF was that and why TF are Florida fans storming the court 🥲😂😂😂.   We haven't won there in a billion years.   We are not as good as we were a month ago.   Sloppy.  Selfish play.  

• Like 1

Smh. War eagle anyways. Also glad somebody created a game thread before me and screwed with the mojo. I'm honestly so pissed at Wendell right now I can't speak. War eagle 

• Like 1

UF made a lot of lucky shots, and we played poorly WAY TOO OFTEN, but this is 100% on the refs.   Not even close!!!   They gift wrapped that one!!!   Even on the last play, Kessler was fouled.   I really hope Bruce sends a bunch of film to the SEC office this week.   That was the most one sided officiating I’ve ever seen!!!  Just pathetic!!!

1 minute ago, Old fan 47 said:

Is Zep still ailing? We need him back badly. 

We will lose at least 2 more I think. I don’t think we beat TN and pick whichever other road game you want to. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dunndone414 said:

I really doubt that was the play call, to be fair to Bruce.

If the play call was anything but "get it to Jabari" (or Kessler under the basket), then it was wrong.

• Like 2

We don't have the guard play to make a run. Unreliable and choking in the moment.. too many turnovers to make a run in March. Pearl needs to coach these guys up. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, zeroforwinger said:

Green had an open look himself too. Just bad execution 

It was poor execution.   In spite of everything thing else that we can’t control, we still had a chance to win and should have!