Ike Hilliard- New WR Coach

McLoofus

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

well damn. i guess i will have to expose myself as the big dummy in the old "i do not get it" department." help me out.............

Google, "call an ambulance but not for me" meme for context

• Love 1

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

well damn. i guess i will have to expose myself as the big dummy in the old "i do not get it" department." help me out.............

The original video: the guy on the right is being attacked he bends over and yells "call an ambulance", then pops up with a gun pointed at the guy saying "but not for me"

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

The original video: the guy on the right is being attacked he bends over and yells "call an ambulance", then pops up with a gun pointed at the guy saying "but not for me"

thank you so much! it is a small thing but as a geezer who often stays lost i appreciate it!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Didba said:

Google, "call an ambulance but not for me" meme for context

thank you as well sir!

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Nailed it.

17 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Seems cool, I’m in a wait and see approach. Hopefully he actually stays with us. Did Harsin explain to him that recruiting is tough and there’s a lot of travel? Last NFL guy didn’t seem to understand that until after he signed on the dotted line

Kinda a dumb post considering the other NFL guy Harsin hired, now at Clemson, was one of our best recruiters 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

As @au302 said, and also what Hoke had to say 

Lmao Hoke doesn't know s*** if he'll be great.

There is a lot to be positive about, but thus definitive assumption is just as bad as ppl being negative 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Wow another left field hire. Excited for the receivers 

Just wait until we get a peacocking post about the donor forum 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Just wait until we get a peacocking post about the donor forum 

Wym?

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Just joking with @DAG

Ah gotcha. I was like "I swear I didn't see any predictions of this on the donor forum"

3 minutes ago, Didba said:

Ah gotcha. I was like "I swear I didn't see any predictions of this on the donor forum"

I haven't been there yet today, so I was just guessing

Growing up in NW FL in the 90's I was surrounded by Gator fans. I was constantly reminded how Spurrier teams kicked the dog poop out of Auburn. One year in particular was 1996... This is when my hate for UF started. Hilliard torched us for 156 yards in that game...

Now you are saying I have to like the guy!! Dangit.. well I am glad he is one of the good guys now. Congrats Coach and welcome aboard! Looking forward to seeing what you can do with our WR corps.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

The after spring portal for the WR position will be interesting to watch

Feels like a slam dunk in that regard. Gotta think relationships vs coaching acumen are weighted a little differently for transfers. 

• Like 3

Good looking hire! Hit the spring portal hard, Ike. He seems like the right guy to make an instant impact in recruiting. 

Tip of the hat to Harsin. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

It’s the board members here who are the recruiting experts for me. Reminds me of those old bud light “real men of genius” ads. So today we salute you. 

I remember those classic commercials! lol

• Like 1

I like this hire! Ike was an absolute beast when he played at Florida, I knew whenever we played Florida during his time that he would be a major factor in the game. If he can coach and recruit half as good as he played, our receivers will be in excellent hands (pun sort of intended).