Men vs Tennessee Game Thread

Maverick.AU

1 minute ago, au302 said:

Wendell and KD are warriors but they think they're Jared and Bryce. Offense is terrible in general though. Don't see how BP doesnt make some changes going forward

I agree. There’s got to be some accountability for playing selfish and stupid.

3rd straight road loss and there will be no more wins for Auburn this season as all our remaining games are on the road including our one sec tournament   Game & one ncaa tournament game. Right now we  couldn’t win a play-in game. I think Pearl is just phoning it in since he signed  the new deal because he has become very quiet on the sideline

• Dislike 3

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Usually when u peak, during the season, u take a loss or two and return to form. We haven't done that. We just continue to do the same dumb stuff

We aren't at our best at the moment, but the tournament hasn't started yet.  We'll see if they can get it back together.  Still time.

1 minute ago, Auburn761345163036 said:

3rd straight road loss and there will be no more wins for Auburn this season as all our remaining games are on the road including our one sec tournament   Game & one ncaa tournament game. Right now we  couldn’t win a play-in game. I think Pearl is just phoning it in since he signed  the new deal because he has become very quiet on the sideline

lol 7 posts and you come with this s***. We also play South Carolina next Saturday at home.

• Like 1

Wendell turnover. UT will be heading to the line. We will see if KD gets an F1 61-51 UT

Man, when it comes to AU , when it rains it ******* pours 

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

I’ll be surprised if this team excels in the post season. They’ve gotten less disciplined over time.

A 2 seed will be gracious at this point. We can’t win on the road. Neutral sites are still not your home court and we have nobody that can shoot a 3 at even 25% consistently. I said I thought we peaked too soon earlier in the year and got slammed for that, but we either fall behind or just can’t hold leads. Why has Zep been in there over half the game w no points to show for it. We owe a debt of gratitude to Arky for beating KY, because they look to be the most consistent SEC team heading into tourney play. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Auburn761345163036 said:

This may be the dumbest take I've ever read on any media 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Auburn761345163036 said:

I hope South Carolina beats y’all by 30 tonight.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Auburn761345163036 said:

Shut your dumb ass up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1