Baseball vs Alabama State

Just now, autigeremt said:

Thank you for doing it so far 

No problem. Just gotta be up at 5 am so I normally start getting ready to bed at 9. lol

Dyal's rough night continues as he grounds into a double-play. Howell misses a homer by about 10 feet as it bounces off the monster. Still gets his 2nd double of the night and has been on base 4 times. Howell started the season hitting under .100 and has skyrocketed his batting average to over .350 the last week or so.

Ware strikes out, ball gets away, and Ware is safe at 1st. Howell moves to 3rd. Pitch low and Ware steals second. Runners on 2nd and 3rd 2 outs and Cam Hill is intentionally walked. Foster up and has a chance to get 7 RBIs for the night if he hits one over the wall.

• Like 1

Bases loaded two outs for Auburn. 

Foster walks on 4 straight and Wyandt is up for Auburn with the bases still loaded. Lets see if he can get his first hit this season in a big way!!

10-6 Auburn!

Guess we're gonna fill out the bingo card for weird things. Catcher interference, every one moves up. Bases still loaded and Rambusch is up.

11-6 Auburn!

EDIT: Wild pitch and runners move up! Runners 2nd and 3rd and a runner scores.

12-6 Auburn!

Edited by tgrogan21

Another walk on a 3-2 count, Rambusch walks and the bases are loaded up again.

And a new pitcher for Alabama State. This game is gonna last all night. 😴

Edit: New pitcher comes in and gets a groundout to 3B unassisted. Going to the 7th and that will end my night. Hopefully we can hold on to win this. War Eagle!

12-6 Auburn

Edited by tgrogan21

This inning has been wild 

16 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

No problem. Just gotta be up at 5 am so I normally start getting ready to bed at 9. lol

I get up between 5:00-5:15 every day. It's late for me also.

I'm tired tonight and I may not make it to the end of this game. Hate it but this game is moving like molasses.

• Like 1

Auburn 13

ASU        7

End of 7. 

• Like 2

Lead off walk from the new Auburn pitcher LaRue followed by a strikeout. Guzman (ASU) hits a grounder but Auburn as only able to get the lead runner. 

2 down. ASU singles to put runners on 1st and 2nd. 

Williams flys out to center and the top half comes to a close. 13-7 Auburn leads. 

Rambusch leads off the 8th with a single. 

4-6-3 double play. Two down. Big D flies out to end the ending. Onto the 9th (finally) 

Auburn 13

ASU        7

After a lead off walk LaRue forces a ground all that yields a double play. Two down. 

LaRue strikes out the final batter and the Tigers win 🏆 13 to 7. Auburn improves to 6-2 on the season. WDE! 

• Thanks 1