Men vs Miss State Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Also, was letting some facial hair grow out during the skid where we lost to UF and TN. No more, it is shaved off 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

So, with a 1 game lead, does that mean as long as we win 1 of our last 2, we'll get at least a share of the SEC regular season title? Or would it be outright, since we beat UK? And winning both we would be sole SEC regular season champs?

36 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Also, was letting some facial hair grow out during the skid where we lost to UF and TN. No more, it is shaved off 

Doing your part to support the team I see! 👍

Thank you sir, and War Eagle!

• Love 1

35 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

So, with a 1 game lead, does that mean as long as we win 1 of our last 2, we'll get at least a share of the SEC regular season title? Or would it be outright, since we beat UK? And winning both we would be sole SEC regular season champs?

One win gets us a share. Beating UK is irrelevant. Two wins wins it outright.

• Like 2

bammer going down AT HOME. That will give them 11 losses. How does that team deserve a 5-seed???

They need their refs to STEP UP.

Edited by Viper

From everything I've seen from people at the game, this has turned into an almost home game for Auburn. Loud cheers when Auburn took the court, loud boos when State took the court. No excuses, need to come out of this game with a win.

Edited by tgrogan21
  • Like 1

My first game in 3 years. Excited to watch in person. 

KIMG1340.JPG

• Like 5

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Seriously, no excuse not to win this game. There is no hostile environment tonight!

They're all in Tuscaloser playing spoiler.

I want to see Zep get more minutes than usual tonight.  He takes better care of the ball and plays better D than Wendell.

Look, I love Wendell, but Zep should be the PG on the court if/when the game is on the line for a final play.

IMHO.

KD with an NBA 3 early in the shot clock.  Chipped the paint.